G.Phantom [Up To 5M/hour] [Powerful Anti-Profiling] [Muling] [Ironman Support]

Dentist

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ridicvle said:

done about 500 kills with this. going great so far.

Any scope to add recharge of sang staff/crystal armour/bowfa + imbued/saturated heart integration? Would help kills per hour a large amount.

Thank you.

will add them to my to do list 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey dentist anyway to add clue scroll pick up? I’m noticing it’s leaving behind the clues.. I have to manually pause it and pick ‘em up if I happen to be watching 

10 hours ago, Deez~N0ots said:

Hey dentist anyway to add clue scroll pick up? I’m noticing it’s leaving behind the clues.. I have to manually pause it and pick ‘em up if I happen to be watching 

it should pick items based on price so it will leave clue at last item to pick as it is untradeable but it should pick it up if it got space 

I just notice it keeps leaving them… is it possible to have option to prioritize clue over food/potion drops? I’d rather it pick up a clue versus an extra shark or something

like I said, I haven’t seen it pick up a single clue yet. I’ve manually picked up 2 elites and 1 hard so far

Edited by Deez~N0ots

Why do my ancient icons keep disappearing? Is the bot using them for something? I’ve got multiple drops of them, and I’ll see them in my bank… check again after a session of running it and I have none… can’t figure out what the script is doing with them

17 hours ago, Deez~N0ots said:

Why do my ancient icons keep disappearing? Is the bot using them for something? I’ve got multiple drops of them, and I’ll see them in my bank… check again after a session of running it and I have none… can’t figure out what the script is doing with them

it use pesta and mortal on it to turn them into shards 

Hey Dentist, couple things I wanted to mention. For the most part (99% of the time) the script works very well. A few issues I've seen. 

1. Sometimes when it teleports back to bank, it won't replace the sap. bolts with the ruby ones which then cause it to bank the ruby ones and only use sap. Doesn't happen all the time but i've noticed it once every 20ish trips back to the bank. 

2. When a death occurs, it goes back to loot the items and instead of equipping the gear, it just drops food until its looted everything. Could we have it equip the gear and then take the rest from the grave?

3. Also when you die, it will sometimes skip gearing up and just go back to the boss with the correct inventory but no items equipped. Basically trying to fight barehanded. Not exactly sure what's causing this. 

4. I have a ringbearer ring equipped but when it switches to the ring of dueling to teleport out, it will then deposit the ringbearer. 

Other than having its occasional glitch during a fight, it does pretty well. Is there any way we could have the fight start with a spec (pending you're wearing ringbearer) because by shield phase, you should already have enough spec to hit it again. 

thanks man!