-45+ Thieving 

-Any kind of blackjack need to be equipped 

-100k+ coin 

-100+ Food ( selected in the GUI )

-Start any where with the gear u want to use equipped

To Do:

-Add restocking 

-Add ability to choose gear

This is open beta if u found any bug or suggestions make sure to report them to me i will fix them ASAP

How do you use this? It automatically goes to GE opens the bank, takes gold and ends the script says 'failed to restock', even though no restocking is needed nor desired..

EDIT: It is probably because I'm using wine as food? I think you listed the item id as 1991, which is jug of bad wine

EDIT2: Works fine with other food, I reckon you should fix the item id for wine. Maybe also make that it takes 100K from the bank instead of all gold? But good work overall, solid script!!!

Edited by ugonelt

10 hours ago, ugonelt said:

How do you use this? It automatically goes to GE opens the bank, takes gold and ends the script says 'failed to restock', even though no restocking is needed nor desired..

EDIT: It is probably because I'm using wine as food? I think you listed the item id as 1991, which is jug of bad wine

EDIT2: Works fine with other food, I reckon you should fix the item id for wine. Maybe also make that it takes 100K from the bank instead of all gold? But good work overall, solid script!!!

pushed fix for wine 

taking 100k everytime from bank isnt human or am i wrong ?

• 2 months later...

It wa running fine for me, then it ran out of food went to ge to try buy a bond. now when i restart script it just banks everything withdraws 100k and a wealth

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dentist said:

should be fixed ty for reporting 

Works, btw you should fix the issue of using wines and buying wines from the near shop. if wines is selected as food the bot just automaticly runs to grand exchange trying to buy a bond.

1 hour ago, jontakinte said:

Works, btw you should fix the issue of using wines and buying wines from the near shop. if wines is selected as food the bot just automaticly runs to grand exchange trying to buy a bond.

i think i fixed that too but it wont buy it from the shop it will buy it from ge 

1 minute ago, Dentist said:

i think i fixed that too but it wont buy it from the shop it will buy it from ge 

Can you maybe fix it buying from shop? ironmen cant use ge

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.