aAgility v2 [All rooftops] [Agility Pyramid] [Brimhaven Agility Arena]

Aropupu

yea relleka could deffinately be way faster.  ASYxEgI.png?1

yep i'm getting 200 exp less than you a hour at level 80, isnt it suppose to be like 50-54k/h

edit:

proggy  almost 7 hours and cant even break my poll proggy. at 75 agility

UIkLkNb.png

Edited by bmitch5150

all.png

I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong with the script or not. I'm training at the wildy course, and have the script set to world hop when another player enters. It works wonderfully at detecting another player in the course, and then logging me out, and then choosing a new world. It then starts spazzing out clicking existing user and then cancel every 2 seconds. I've started the script with it set on my login info from the account manager, as well as without it. It does this every time it logs out, and has gotten kind of frustrating. Am I supposed to be doing something different? Or is this just a bug? 

I've tested it a couple of times now, and made sure to restart tribot as well as re enter my login info. I've got it set up to do breaks now, and it logs me in and out just fine for breaks. But whenever it does the world hop, it keeps clicking existing user and then cancel. It doesn't attempt to type anything either.

Please add me on Skype

Getting stuck in Caniffs, Climbing up tree, I find myself hoveringing standing ontop of the tree. Then, The pole vault over the bar ( think its the bar ), It gets stuck and hovers. To fix it, I manually click on the roof till its fixed.

I tried doing the course by hand and it doesnt happen.

Gets stuck at this tree like 1/5 of the time making the script useless @ canifs.

All I needed to fix this was a picture of where it gets stuck, so thank you.

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME IN DISCORD: aropuputribot
LINK TO MY DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.com/invite/yFVmK4qEeR
OR SEND ME A PM IN THE FORUMS

My scripts: aTrainer AIO - aMiner - aAgility - aPlunderer [Pyramid Plunder]

Awesome script, but not 100% flawless. Random events like old man are a pain in the ass, when the old man (or whatever who can teleport you off the course) appears just before you are crossing an obstacle. the bot just tries to talk to the random event npc from the other side of the obstacle, but it's not doing anything. after about 1minute the npc will teleport the bot to another location, and I have found my account standing in wizard's tower etc a few times :( if this could be fixed (lumby home teleporting when the bot is in unfamiliar area etc.) the bot would be the best I could ever think of. Anyway, this bot has got me 50-90 agility so far, so it is definetly an awesome script, best seen by me so far. Hope this helps :)

Maybe you could disable randoms when you successfully click an obstacle, and re-enable at the other side

I got it with strange plants: http://i.imgur.com/ilRj8fi.png

I would also like it if you could lower the minimap-clicking (by checking if an obstacle is on screen rather then location / screenWalk).

Thanks

minor bug:

Script gets stuck here, the moves hops around that spot for a while, then minimap walks to edge + turns camera south and moves on.

lDKJkUO.pngdeath walking to falador is broken (character was standing top lumby bank, with interface open), I selected walking as deathwalk option:

6XUxKnN.png

critical bug (no idea what happened):

p9xh5VJ.png

Edited by Mercatres

Add my on skype for any kind of support.

viking1-1.pngdejorisvanhecke.png

Maybe you could disable randoms when you successfully click an obstacle, and re-enable at the other side

I got it with strange plants: http://i.imgur.com/ilRj8fi.png

I would also like it if you could lower the minimap-clicking (by checking if an obstacle is on screen rather then location / screenWalk).

Thanks

minor bug:

Script gets stuck here, the moves hops around that spot for a while, then minimap walks to edge + turns camera south and moves on.

death walking to falador is broken (character was standing top lumby bank, with interface open), I selected walking as deathwalk option:

critical bug (no idea what happened):

1. Disabling randoms like that would only create more problems. I have an idea how I can make it so that this will almost never happen.

2. When I did agility legit ages ago, I never turned the camera at all because it's much easier to familiarize yourself with the course. Jagex cannot detect you are a bot by detecting what you do with your camera etc. Also, it would be much slower if it turned the camera around all the time.

3. This is a problem with the models of the objects. That failsafe makes it so that it still continues after it gets stuck there. I don't really see a problem here altho I can add something to prevent this from happening.

4. Deathwalking is not broken. Tribot's banking API is broken. It basically got stuck while it was trying to find your food. Put your food on the top row of the bank and make sure when you open the bank it's right there so it doesn't have to scroll down.

5. I can't reach that -bug is a bug on Runescape's end. Whenever it happens, I just need to add a failsafe for it.

Thank you for the pictures! :)

its having trouble clicking the pole vault at canifis rooftop course!

This is a problem with how the model is in Runescape. It's somehow mirrored so the bot missclicks a lot. I can change the clicking a little to make sure it always clicks it fast.

EDIT: I updated the script with some fixes to Falador Rooftop and Canifis Rooftop. I also added the new random event failsafe method, which should solve most problems with random events, not that they were common to begin with. If you still have problems with random events (meaning: the script can't get to the random event, because it's unreachable), please take a picture and give me the exact name of the NPC of the random event. 

Edited by Aropupu

Thanks for the update!

I don't want you to move the camera, just minimise the Minimap-walking. It is currently using the minimap to walk to objects which are on screen, which I think is bot-like.

hey man at seers village the script will just click random places and wont do anything it will not do anything and just keeps clicking random things please fix this.

Works fine for me bro

hey aropupu this is the error im getting through a gif. It will do that randomly sometimes and its only happened through seers i believe heres the gif:

http://gyazo.com/f3ea73f993a342c3b4b0f94ff5d280b4

It will literally keep doing that until i fix. Also a few things you should add if you have the time.

1. You should make an option so that it doesnt pick up mark of grace because i already have all items. 

2. You should also make a save setting button because the script always does that eror for me and i have to keep fixing it and change the settings back

Also a random came it was the soldier one when u do push up sit ups etc.. the script though it died because it was at a different location and the script ended. And one last thing also when the loggin bot starts it will log in but not click the button to get into the game like the last big red button where like it would say how many messages you have or updates of the game.If you could just fix these issues the script would be flawless:)

Thanks so much!

Edited by giga55

hey aropupu this is the error im getting through a gif. It will do that randomly sometimes and its only happened through seers i believe heres the gif:

http://gyazo.com/f3ea73f993a342c3b4b0f94ff5d280b4

It will literally keep doing that until i fix. Also a few things you should add if you have the time.

1. You should make an option so that it doesnt pick up mark of grace because i already have all items. 

2. You should also make a save setting button because the script always does that eror for me and i have to keep fixing it and change the settings back

Also a random came it was the soldier one when u do push up sit ups etc.. the script though it died because it was at a different location and the script ended. And one last thing also when the loggin bot starts it will log in but not click the button to get into the game like the last big red button where like it would say how many messages you have or updates of the game.If you could just fix these issues the script would be flawless:)

Thanks so much!

Seers is working just fine currently. The bug you have is on your end or Tribot's end and you should reinstall Tribot and restart it completely etc. To reinstall it, you should delete all files from your .tribot folder. I can't fix something that isn't broken. If you want a more accurate reason for the bug you are experiencing, you should do a script trace. Go to Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace and copypaste what it prints out in the debug.

There's no point in making a save settings button just because some people are having trouble with the script. That's time better spent on improving and fixing.

I can add a setting for not picking up marks, yes.

Random events are handled by Tribot so I can't fix those. You should report any issues with them to the Tribot developers.

Thanks for the update!

I don't want you to move the camera, just minimise the Minimap-walking. It is currently using the minimap to walk to objects which are on screen, which I think is bot-like.

It does this to prevent issues with certain obstacles, like what you have experienced --> I had to add more minimap clicking. Also, Tribot sometimes doesn't detect that the objects are on screen because their base position is off screen even though the model is not.

Edited by Aropupu

Hey im not sure if Tribot is responsible for this, since it has to do with a random event. Whenever i get a swarm random at the rooftops in Releka, the bot just keeps clicking back and forth until it eventually dies. I can send you a video of it happening if you think that it would help.

Hey im not sure if Tribot is responsible for this, since it has to do with a random event. Whenever i get a swarm random at the rooftops in Releka, the bot just keeps clicking back and forth until it eventually dies. I can send you a video of it happening if you think that it would help.

I made a fix for this, cause I probably know what's causing it to do that. The video would be nice to confirm that I understood the issue correctly and that I fixed it.

Basically Tribot's random solvers don't work in confined spaces so it's especially bad in rooftops but it should be quite rare still. Just had to make a simple adjustments to how it handles the combat randoms.

Edited by Aropupu

Excellent bot. Worth the money easily. Weird how the other paid agility has half of what this bot has and is more expensive. 

But like I said, excellent bot, worth twice the price.

Hopefully Pol support is added soon, about to be lvl 70 ;D

Edited by Timekeeper

vRQSKWk.gif

Bot is consistently failing to frog random and old man random, and looks like it ignores genie

Man wtf you need to be checking for randoms

Tribot is responsible for solving the random events. I cannot fix the solvers it uses. Problems on your end can also affect how the random solvers work.