nCrab Killer [ABC2] [All Sand Crab Locations] [Ammonite Crabs] [Rock Crabs] [Progressive Training] [Extremely Stable & Reliable] [15B+ Exp Gained]

Naton

4 hours ago, Naton said:

It's not something I can add, but I can ask the maintainer of dax walker (falskills) about it. Is there any requirements to use this bank?

No just fossil island unlocked! thank you i appreciate it

24 minutes ago, Head Doctor said:

No just fossil island unlocked! thank you i appreciate it

Are you able to get the tile of the bank by any chance? Click Tools -> Entity Debug in tribot, then hover your mouse over the bank and it should show some paint with info along with the tile. Grab a screenshot and post it here if you can. I unfortunately don't have an account with access at the moment to get it myself.

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

53 minutes ago, Naton said:

Are you able to get the tile of the bank by any chance? Click Tools -> Entity Debug in tribot, then hover your mouse over the bank and it should show some paint with info along with the tile. Grab a screenshot and post it here if you can. I unfortunately don't have an account with access at the moment to get it myself.

bank.png

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, wally said:

Can I please get a trial?

Tribot's current store unfortunately doesn't provide this functionality. They are working on a new store that will but for the meantime the closest thing offered is a $1 auth for 1 day.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, bloodpk said:

cannon support ?

It does not support cannon

25 minutes ago, 99 problemoe said:

I was just about to ask this, would cannon support be something you may implement in the future?

The only place you can use a cannon is rock crabs right?

It'd be nice to support, but it's not something on my list at the moment. I don't think it provides too much value given that most people don't kill rock crabs anymore.

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, chubbylad420 said:

does this support dragon battleaxe special

Unfortunately it does not

• 5 months later...
23 minutes ago, alfonsobravo said:

Hello @Naton

Does this script still function? 

Yes it works

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 11:01 PM, Naton said:

Yes it works

It looks like after an update last week it isn’t working. I know it couldn’t identify the crabs or get to sand crab island. It would just sit there after losing aggression and shut itself down. It also would pan the camera when it couldn’t figure out what to do. Let me know when you get get this fixed, I’ll buy another instance.

56 minutes ago, Very Pure said:

It looks like after an update last week it isn’t working. I know it couldn’t identify the crabs or get to sand crab island. It would just sit there after losing aggression and shut itself down. It also would pan the camera when it couldn’t figure out what to do. Let me know when you get get this fixed, I’ll buy another instance.

Make sure you're on the latest tribot version. If you are, can you provide more information on the issues you're having? Can you take a gif/generate a bug report within tribot?

36 minutes ago, Naton said:

Make sure you're on the latest tribot version. If you are, can you provide more information on the issues you're having? Can you take a gif/generate a bug report within tribot?

I will give it a shot tonight for sure, you may have to PM to me and explain the process for that. I will give you the most detailed version I can though. I used to program a bit so I get that my critique although means well isn’t helpful lmao 

2 minutes ago, Very Pure said:

I will give it a shot tonight for sure, you may have to PM to me and explain the process for that. I will give you the most detailed version I can though. I used to program a bit so I get that my critique although means well isn’t helpful lmao 

You can click tools -> generate bug report -> send to scripter while the script is running, but make sure to always reach out and give a description of the issue before doing that

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 1:27 AM, alfonsobravo said:

Great script only problem is it doesn't resupply when pots run out. Other than that it's perfect

Resupply as in go to GE, or go to bank?

1 hour ago, alfonsobravo said:

go to bank sir

There is a setting to also bank when out of potions. By default, if using food, it'll wait to run out of food to bank

9 hours ago, alfonsobravo said:

okay thank you. Is there any reason why i cant find my name on the highscores btw?

It works based off tribot username and I'm pretty sure tribots forums integration isn't working so all names are like [newrepoid-id], check what it says in the tribot client