[100 - 300k/hr] Auto Chaos Druids by Botting.io [Low Requirements][Ardougne / Taverley][Low Level Combat Training]

Jamie

400x100.png

Kills Chaos Druids at either Ardougne or Taverley for great starting combat exp & profit of upwards of 300k/hr.

purchase.png.edd4142f4697ac33f629e2bc226208dd.png

Features:

Multiple Locations

This script supports both the Taverley Dungeon and the Ardougne Tower locations. Please note that the Ardougne Tower requires a minimum thieving level of 46.

Automatic Looting

This script automatically detects the price of ground items and will loot above a minimum threshold. You’ll no longer need to waste your time creating a loot list when you could be making gold!

Advanced Antiban

This script features an advanced antiban system based around player generated preferences, preventing any two accounts from playing the same and designed to avoid Jagex's heuristic detection system.

Smart Banking

A smart banking system with various randomised withdrawal / deposit methods randomly selected for each account, capable of automatically detecting desirable teleports and inventory items without user selection.

Smart Fatigue System

Ever managed to play for long durations without slowing down? No? Well this script emulates human game play by tiring as the script duration / activity of the script increases. This feature linked alongside the Advanced Antiban systems make it almost impossible for two accounts to play the same.

Easy to use UI

An easy to use user interface to get you started with the script.

Quick start support

Argument based support allows you to easily use the bulk client starter and run multiple accounts with one click. Just type your saved profile name into the argument box.

Requirements:

Taverley

- Food

- Falador teleports

Ardougne

- 46 Thieving

- Food

- Ardougne teleport (If unlocked)

- Lockpick

Known Issues:

- None.

Progress Reports / Media:

a50fQTJ.gif

NvKvK4X.png

QO9A2Sn.png

1R1CfnP.png

Edited by Jamie

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 56669179 said:
  • The profit is very low, not even 100K-300K/Hr

QQ图片20220306195714.png

The combat experience indicates you've run from a very, very low level. Base stats of 40/40 will easily profit over 100k per hour. 

Update 06/03:

- Fixed an issue with the script failing to detect it had left the area in the Ardougne Tower.

- Added basic restocking. The script should now attempt to buy teleports / food if it's out, as long as the account is not an ironman. I'm hoping to add selling items in the coming days pending some final testing. :)

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

6 hours ago, 56669179 said:
  • Just running back and forth, doing nothing!

20220307113123.png

I’ll take a look at this tonight after work. It’s unfortunately due to the update I pushed yesterday that fixed an issue with Ardougne.  

vDOP8sO.png

32 minutes ago, 56669179 said:
  • Ardougne also has a problem, hope you can test it before Posting

Can you explain the problem? I ran the script for 30 minutes yesterday before uploading and it was running as expected.

vDOP8sO.png

50 minutes ago, 56669179 said:

The problem has not been solved.  The script still does nothing.  Just running around  

There will be a post on this thread when the script is updated, apologies for the delay. I’ll also send you a PM to confirm.

10 hours ago, 56669179 said:

The problem has not been solved.  The script still does nothing.  Just running around  

This should now be fixed. :)

Update 13/03:

- Fixed an issue with loot tracking failing to update.

- Fixed an issue with the script attempting to loot items away from the druid area.

- Fixed an issue with script arguments failing to load.

- Increased delay slightly before attempting to attack another druid.

- Added player / cannon avoidance.

vDOP8sO.png

9 hours ago, 56669179 said:

Taverley Dungeon Ardougne Tower was full.  Would you consider adding Yanille Agility Dungeon?  

I'm unfamiliar with that location but I'll take a look. If worlds become too full, accounts should hop now based on a random antiban preference.

vDOP8sO.png

9 hours ago, 56669179 said:

Can I get a refund?

If you have a valid reason for a refund that's within the refund policy then yes. Otherwise, no, sorry.

What is your reasoning behind the refund? Are you experiencing an issue you haven't reported?

vDOP8sO.png

4 hours ago, 56669179 said:

Scripts don't make 100-300K of revenue!  It's a waste of time  

I'm sorry but this doesn't qualify for a refund. The progress reports that were gathered for the thread recently show an average profit of 160k over 48+ hours so the minimum 100k/hr is definitely hit. I'm not sure what you're doing to get less than this.

vDOP8sO.png

image.thumb.png.1d20ec2c18130b6d1aca5927db014fda.png

All of your scripts are seriously fraudulent.  Hopefully, your description of the script will be realistic  

• I bought five scripts and they were not worth the price

• You should get a refund for your false description.

14 hours ago, 56669179 said:

image.thumb.png.1d20ec2c18130b6d1aca5927db014fda.png

All of your scripts are seriously fraudulent.  Hopefully, your description of the script will be realistic  

• I bought five scripts and they were not worth the price

• You should get a refund for your false description.

The bowstring script has been amended to reflect current market values. So has the Spidine Killer. I would suggest researching the wiki / method prior to purchasing scripts in the future as I cannot and will not account for all variations of account and / or market variations. Any further posts of this matter will be removed. If you have a bug with the script, feel free to let me know, otherwise do not post.

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...

This isn't working properly.

I am on an iron man and the only way I can get it to run is if I withdraw my food selection and a lock pick. then it will do one run and fail at the bank.

tribotdruidfail.png

Also it would be nice if it picked up the ensouled heads, and had an option to pick up all herbs instead of only by item amount.

The bot also tries to attack other druids when already under attack

Edited by DataSanch
add on

7 hours ago, DataSanch said:

This isn't working properly.

I am on an iron man and the only way I can get it to run is if I withdraw my food selection and a lock pick. then it will do one run and fail at the bank.

tribotdruidfail.png

Also it would be nice if it picked up the ensouled heads, and had an option to pick up all herbs instead of only by item amount.

The bot also tries to attack other druids when already under attack

I'd avoid running on an Ironman as there is no support for it and it'll likely try and loot others items. You will need a Lockpick + whichever food you've selected in the GUI. I will look at adding a custom loot option so that set items can be looted :)

If the script is no longer of use to you, feel free to open up a support ticket and I'll be happy to grant a refund :)

vDOP8sO.png

@Jamie can you please just fix the banking. I could get a lot of use out of this script. I understand I need food and a lock pick. The problem is it’s not detecting them in the bank. If I have them in my inventory already it will do one run, but then fail when banking. 

49 minutes ago, DataSanch said:

@Jamie can you please just fix the banking. I could get a lot of use out of this script. I understand I need food and a lock pick. The problem is it’s not detecting them in the bank. If I have them in my inventory already it will do one run, but then fail when banking. 

Ah, I’ve misunderstood. It’s unusual that banking isn’t working as all my scripts use it. You definitely have the required items in the bank but it’s not detecting them and attempting to restock? I’ll take a look shortly to try and recreate and push an update ☺️ I will tag you / give you a message when I’ve done so!

vDOP8sO.png

3 hours ago, DataSanch said:

Thanks. Yes and I’ve tried different food types. 

Thanks for letting me know, this should now be fixed. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2022 at 8:05 AM, Jamie said:

I'd avoid running on an Ironman as there is no support for it and it'll likely try and loot others items. You will need a Lockpick + whichever food you've selected in the GUI. I will look at adding a custom loot option so that set items can be looted :)

If the script is no longer of use to you, feel free to open up a support ticket and I'll be happy to grant a refund :)

please can you add ironman support father I need ranaars i'll pay more

• 9 months later...