|w| Constructor [REWRITTEN 2.0] [ABC2 L10]

Worthy

4 minutes ago, dylgibbson said:

Have managed to get it to recognise the preset now - but just completely broken, won't build when started etc

Seems to be working again... for now... when I have put the building room back near the rest of the house

On 1/12/2024 at 6:54 AM, dylgibbson said:

Seems to be working again... for now... when I have put the building room back near the rest of the house

Sorry was travelling the last few days. I'm easier to reach on discord though (@worthy.osrs) 

Let me know if you have any unresolved issues. The only requirement for the item is that its within ~50-100 tiles of the portal (so the portal entrance is loaded).

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

• 1 month later...

Looks great, does it do all items such as chairs, and I saw it mentioned ring of dueling and teleports, does that apply to home tele using runes and spell casting? 

(IE, I fill my inven with thousands of law runes for home tp, have ring of dueling on, and backups in bank) for speed running it’ll do it? 

but yeah I’m making chairs, mahogany and teak, just wondering if it’ll use them?

Edited by BuenoGuy

On 2/17/2024 at 12:07 PM, BuenoGuy said:

Looks great, does it do all items such as chairs, and I saw it mentioned ring of dueling and teleports, does that apply to home tele using runes and spell casting? 

(IE, I fill my inven with thousands of law runes for home tp, have ring of dueling on, and backups in bank) for speed running it’ll do it? 

but yeah I’m making chairs, mahogany and teak, just wondering if it’ll use them?

So that method currently just applies to using the home teletabs. Are you an ironman or something?

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

20 hours ago, Worthy said:

So that method currently just applies to using the home teletabs. Are you an ironman or something?

Is it a possible or easy thing to implement rune teleports? Or not really viable?

On 2/21/2024 at 7:30 AM, Worthy said:

I ended up using the noted tactic, which was super efficient, went from level 46-75 in one day, thanks for the script man, worked great!

• 2 weeks later...

Worthy, the presets arent loading. my kitchen is located directly next to the portal :(. I cant use the script. Help me out

nvm Worthy, I figured it out. it was user error on my part. nice script!

Edited by butt_sack

• 2 weeks later...

the bot sometimes goes to quickly into the building menu of furniture before the butler can talk to me and give me the resources. the bot then stops/breaks down because its claiming to have no resources. 

5 minutes ago, Hessebess said:

the bot sometimes goes to quickly into the building menu of furniture before the butler can talk to me and give me the resources. the bot then stops/breaks down because its claiming to have no resources. 

Going to need some more info to fix since I haven't heard of this issue before and afaik people are able to use the script just fine. What's the finish message say exactly? After it happens could you press Tools > Generate Bug Report Zip and send me the file?

You could send it to me on discord (@worthy.osrs) or tribot PM, but I recommend discord as I'm more active there.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MysticXeon said:

does not work, bot starts but does not build, just doesnt do anything

Is the preset set up correctly? Can you add me on discord (@worthy.osrs) so I can take a look?

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, rfbg said:

Hello, I would like a refund on my purchase. It doesn't work no matter what I try. A free script works better..

If you'd like to explain what's wrong, I can likely tell you how to fix it.

Otherwise, make a refund request here and I will approve: https://community.tribot.org/index.php?/forum/78-support-tickets/

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, simplyvenom said:

spent an hour trying to get a preset set, it wont do it no matter how many times i try to follow the instructions, how do i go about a refund

How to make a preset (just build the item) - important must be done with mouse - not keyboard hotkeys.
ia7PDrV.gif

- Note though that the item must be compromised of planks, bagged plants, nails, marble, or mythical capes.
Also note 2 it doesn't support building items inside other items, like making clockworks on crafting table 2, or build toy soldiers/horses. Just supports building and removing regular items.

Can provide assistance on discord as well (@worthy.osrs)

If you don't want assistance just make a ticket and I'll refund though. To do so make a thread here:
https://community.tribot.org/index.php?/forum/78-support-tickets/

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services: