Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]

Encoded

Update regarding the above.

Script does work - when running its smooth and has been going without any issues. Only problem is when starting the script.

Upon selecting 'Start script' in the bot debug section it states 'Script ended' 5 seconds later, therefore have to start script again. Once script is started again it runs, I select the area I wish to fish e.g. I'll select Zeah (Pisc) for angerfish but under the 'Fish' option angler is not an option. I then have to click on 'Generate script' and close the script down. I then have to start script again and once starting it knows my area/fish my default. I generate script and run it and all works and runs well. Just a hassle getting it initially up and running.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 6:31 AM, HassanM1992 said:

Update regarding the above.

Script does work - when running its smooth and has been going without any issues. Only problem is when starting the script.

Upon selecting 'Start script' in the bot debug section it states 'Script ended' 5 seconds later, therefore have to start script again. Once script is started again it runs, I select the area I wish to fish e.g. I'll select Zeah (Pisc) for angerfish but under the 'Fish' option angler is not an option. I then have to click on 'Generate script' and close the script down. I then have to start script again and once starting it knows my area/fish my default. I generate script and run it and all works and runs well. Just a hassle getting it initially up and running.

Helped me through thank you 😊 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Is it possible to barb fish with this script and only bank the “roe” and “caviar” after cutting. Since this is decent herb xp for ironmans. 

thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 5:58 PM, ExoticKangaroo said:

only getting trout/salmon in the drop down. is this correct? for all locations

The fish changes based on location selected.

On 2/20/2024 at 2:21 PM, Encoded said:

Once the client is back up I will look again. I assumed that would be the case but any location in the drop down harbored the same results. I am not upset or worried about it. I will let you know if it works this next time around. I appreciate you reading my concern! Thank you.

Is there anyway to get anglerfish added? When you try to run it at the Piscatrius(Zeah) it trys to fly fish, instead of bait fish with the worms.

Edited by mirepoix

On 2/20/2024 at 3:21 PM, Encoded said:

I'm only getting the options for salmon/trout and pike on all locations. Upon starting the auto fisher it will just say awaiting status and never do anything else. Not sure what to do? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 9:22 AM, jrink said:

Can i ask why shilo village is unsupported? is it going to come back?

It isn't a good location for power fishing. I guess it's an alright location for iron men to bank, but the demand for that hasn't been high. I get maybe 1 request a year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 4:52 AM, happygobotting said:

just bought and for some reason its not collecting rewards after each game of fishing trawler 

It should be sending them to the bank.

• 2 weeks later...

@Encoded i start script as it says with 1k paste in inv and 3 bailing buckets but soon as i press start script the paint comes up but it does nothing at all. any idea why it isnt doing anything? on the correct world too.

On 4/24/2024 at 2:06 PM, welshdan said:

@Encoded i start script as it says with 1k paste in inv and 3 bailing buckets but soon as i press start script the paint comes up but it does nothing at all. any idea why it isnt doing anything? on the correct world too.

Is there anything in the client debug?

• 2 weeks later...

Does the script support using a fishing barrel? I plan on doing Karambawn's and want to get the most efficiency. If it doesn't, w/e I'll still potentially use it because it's a good food source  i cbf getting myself, but just out of curiousity? One smithing bot I used didn't support a coal bag.