Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]

Encoded

GJdWPMy.png

Features:

• Anti-Ban Compliance 2
    • Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market.
    • Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab.
  • Resizable & Looking Glass
    • Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported.
  • Minnow Fishing
    • Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour.
  • Fishing Trawler
    • Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing
  • Karambwan Fishing
    • Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP.
  • Barbarian Fishing
    • Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience.
  • Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support
    • Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon.
    • Dragon harpoon special attack supported.
  • Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping
    • Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour.
  • Kitten Support
    • Raise a kitten while you fish.
    • Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish.
  • Progressive Mode
    • Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing.
    • Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly.
    • Progressive mode does not buy items for you.
  • Genie Support
    • Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing.
  • AFK Breaks
    • Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack.
  • World Hopping
    • Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds)

Locations:

1. Barbarian Village
  2. Burgh de Rott
  3. Catherby
  4. Corsair Cove
  5. Draynor
  6. Entrana
  7. Fishing Guild
  8. Great Kourend
  9. Hosidius River
  10. Jatizso
  11. Karamja
  12. Lake Molch
  13. Land's End
  14. Lumbridge
  15. Mor Ul Rek
  16. Observatory
  17. Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls)
  18. Piscarilius (Zeah)
  19. Piscatoris Fishing Colony
  20. Quidamortem
  21. Rellekka
  22. Seers' Village
  23. Shilo Village - Currently not supported.
  24. South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo)
  25. Tree Gnome Stronghold
  26. Wilderness Resource Area
  27. Zul-Andra

Arguments:
Fishing trawler: fishingtrawler <amount of angular pieces needed>    ex: fishingtrawler 4
Otherwise copy the arguments from the GUI.

Progress Reports:

image.png.3eb4fe43ea5a1d8a6e74720124a64648.pngimage.png.a4e5fd5f02ae3789dbd4a9c11c0ae013.pngimage.png.297d69a7cc895802c57265c451dc18af.pngimage.png.6d6d01b03beec823e4f89187b17f503e.pngimage.png.eebf0ff9173d923813c2eeb4679c4e72.pngimage.png.485ff90dfe4785e121df5ee35bba9814.pngimage.png.3cbd6c212fcc2c217b461fc21f1011a7.pngimage.png.60487e2c5e5e3137760b34475644b097.png

Gz on Premium Release :D

Any chance of a life-time payment package?

Currently there is no way to have multiple payment options.

Hi I just purchased the script and it's flawless, but everytime it goes back to the bank it says the script couldn't find any replacement equipment. I have lobster pots in the bank so I don't know why it would stop randomly

I fixed this, restart your script and it should be all good.

I have used it while it was free,completely flawless except those time when the client failed to run away from combat

I'm not looking to buy it, just wondering what the community thinks of the monthly fee.

i dont know if ill be buying this bot as its the one that got me banned

If you don't want to get banned,don't blame the script, just DON'T BOT

Edited by mhdjml

all.png

Very busy with exams for two weeks, will update scripts when i can.