Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]

Encoded

Hi, I'm trying to use this script on two accounts at once, but it says "The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script." I thought this was unlimited accounts?

Restart the client

wood.png?username=darkdragon

• [19:53:38] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script. 
  • i restarted the client multiple times

It's a client problem and not a script problem. I'm sure they are working on it if it isn't already fixed.

You now have the ability to transfer credits, if you are looking to buy with rsgp, find someone who is willing to transfer credits for rsgp.

I recommend YoHoJo once he finds out about this and gets a thread up if he hasn't already.

Edited by Encoded

I'm sure it is a client issue. But since the update neither my encoded fisher or my encoded chopper work. They're the only two bots I really use. I will try some other ones though just to be sure.

They just don't start or what? Also try restarting your client, I noticed there was an update to it that may have fixed some issues.

I'm so tired I'm silly. I had restarted the client earlier and the scripts would run, just not actually do anything. Just restarted my computer and now it works. -_-" Sorry for the waste of time. ; ) lol.I'ma get these babies up and running and sleep for a few days. lol. Thank you for the quick reply though.

Glad everything is working :D

Running at Otto's grotto but the bot just walks to the bottom of the hill and switches off :/

Try restarting your client, if that doesn't work let me know and I'll take a look when I get home. I haven't made any changes so I am assuming that will fix it for you.

Really really well made script.

Could have a little work done on travelling, e.g. I was at fishing guild and clicked catherby as a fishing spot, it just walks to corner of the fishing guild (the inside) and spam clicks outside, of course, doing nothing.

Other than that, well done! Flawless in most parts.

TRiBot's web walking isn't advanced enough to work from everywhere on the map to the location and there is no way I am making paths to support starting the script anywhere in the game. There is no dollar amount that would make me want to even attempt to do that.

I also would think it makes sense to start the script with your player at the location you plan on fishing at. I don't advertise "walk to the fishing location from anywhere" and never will.

I also state in the original post

Usage Information:

- Start at the location you have chosen with equipment in your inventory

Edited by Encoded

omfg, anyone else getting banned? first one of my fish bots got banned 2 day, then 2 days after i cut down on the hours i bot, i use to do 5 hours then take 1 hour break, after 1 of them got 2 day ban i started to do a 12-12 then shut down all bots at night...

after the first day i wake up next morning to see all 3 of my bots have been perm banned...  what the fuck? is there a way for this not to happen??? im not gonna make new bots if they get all perm banned lmfao...

i also am new to botting... i did not change my ip address after first ban? do i have to change it once i get caught???

someone help me... 

Edited by alnic566