Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]

Encoded

This is a great script, need an update though ever since the last rs update the paint is not working correctly, though currently I'm on 26 hours and still going. Very happy with my purchase!

What isn't working on the paint? The entire thing?

Maybe you accidentally hid it, click on the screen where the player wearing the fishing cape would be.

I think I'll change it to where the report abuse button hides or shows the paint, easier to explain where to click.

I have changed the hide paint button to the red Report Abuse button at the bottom of the screen, click it to toggle it on and off.

note: It will not work until the next time you run the script.

Edited by Encoded

2dgnp1z.png

I just stopped due to a client error. Once I reset the script the paint started working again, not sure what had happened, oh well. Here is a 33 hour progress though, you can use it in your thread if you would like.

Edited by TheMan

tumblr_lzr9nwbfjK1qdzd38o1_400.gif

2dgnp1z.png

I just stopped due to a client error. Once I reset the script the paint started working again, not sure what had happened, oh well. Here is a 33 hour progress though, you can use it in your thread if you would like.

Did you happen to start the script logged out? That could cause the paint problem. The login bot might have lagged too causing the script to try and grab your stats when you were logged out. I'll see what I can do to only grab the info when in game.

6$ a month what a joke....Greedy much

You can easily get 99 in a month fishing leaping fish and 99 in 2 months with any other method. That's $12 for 99 fishing. And if you are gold farming with it, $6 a month is not asking for much.

Tribot members + runescape members + your script lol get real I would be interested in a one time payment hell no to 6$ a month.

Like he said before, you can get 99 in one to two months, and then you're done paying it. Plus it's unlimited accounts (if you need it).

So once you got your 99, you can be happy, stop paying the $6/month, and move into another script.

If you don't like the price, you don't have to use it, no one is forcing you, feel free to use any of the other fishes out there instead.

No need to keep complaining about the price here.

Runescape Botting Discord Chatroom

Recommended Proxy & VPS Providers:
VPSGamers(Code: SAVE20) - Virmach(Code: SAVE20) - ProxyFish(CODE: OSBOT20)
Proxy6(Code: 6WSgPYP8WT) - BlazingProxy(CODE: RSBOTSPOT)

Runescape Botting VPS Servers - RSBotSpotRunescape Botting Proxies - RSBotSpot

RSBotSpot: The Ultimate Runescape Botting Resource

I started using tabs on the clients and that is why your paint bugged out who

Are you using multiple tabs when you bot? I found that to be the cause of the paint messing up. It rarely happens but that is what causes it. The script still works as it should.

I have changed this script to a 1 time payment of $10 for unlimited access. To those who have bought it before, consider it a grand opening sale and you got 40% off. If you are now unable to use the script and have purchased it prior to the price change, message me and I'll get it sorted out.

Edited by Encoded

hey encoded, how much would it cost if i pay with rs gp?

5M 07 gold

I can do gold payments from now until the 4th. Just message me on skype.

Hopefully they will introduce the trading of credits for gp or else there won't be a way for me to sell for gp after the 4th.

Edited by Encoded

5M 07 gold

I can do gold payments from now until the 4th. Just message me on skype.

Hopefully they will introduce the trading of credits for gp or else there won't be a way for me to sell for gp after the 4th.

How about if someone were to trade you GP could you buy the credits and transfer them to the person for them to purchase?

just double checking: is it 5m one time payment, or is it 5m a month?

Since the price is now $10 flat for lifetime, the 5M quote would also be lifetime.

So 5M=Lifetime.

Runescape Botting Discord Chatroom

Recommended Proxy & VPS Providers:
VPSGamers(Code: SAVE20) - Virmach(Code: SAVE20) - ProxyFish(CODE: OSBOT20)
Proxy6(Code: 6WSgPYP8WT) - BlazingProxy(CODE: RSBOTSPOT)

Runescape Botting VPS Servers - RSBotSpotRunescape Botting Proxies - RSBotSpot

RSBotSpot: The Ultimate Runescape Botting Resource