Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]

Encoded

you need to update bot it doesnt reconize heavy rod when i'm at otto it keeps clicking on bed for a new rod when ive already got one in mine bag.. please fix the problem.

The client needs to be updated from the latest game update. Let me know if it still doesn't work after the client works again. Edited by Encoded

The client needs to be updated from the latest game update. Let me know if it still doesn't work after the client works again.

oke its fixed , can you fix the paint to show str agility xp and also cooking xp have been gained ??

I'll see if I can think of a way to add it without having to modify the current paint.

oke thanks , can you also update script ? it has a little error after a while it logg out auto and stop the scripts idk if its the script or the client but can you take a look ? thanks

oke thanks , can you also update script ? it has a little error after a while it logg out auto and stop the scripts idk if its the script or the client but can you take a look ? thanks

If it logs out and doesn't log back in then you more than likely have hit the 6 hour timeout and haven't entered your account info in tribot's account manager.

If it logs out and doesn't log back in then you more than likely have hit the 6 hour timeout and haven't entered your account info in tribot's account manager.

no thats not the problem look ,

• [16:15:20] Encoded Fisher: We are attempting to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. 
  • [16:15:22] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.getParentID(kj:162)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getClickContinueInterface(oe:138)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getMessage(oe:167)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.clickContinue(oe:802)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.cc.C(yd:145)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.mB.C(zm:685)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.mB.run(zm:1097)
  • [16:15:22] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [16:15:22] Encoded Fisher: We failed to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. (2)
  • [16:15:22] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher. 

everytime it cant do a random this happens and it log me off , what can i do about it ?

no thats not the problem look ,

• [16:15:20] Encoded Fisher: We are attempting to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. 
  • [16:15:22] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.getParentID(kj:162)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getClickContinueInterface(oe:138)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getMessage(oe:167)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.clickContinue(oe:802)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.cc.C(yd:145)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.mB.C(zm:685)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.mB.run(zm:1097)
  • [16:15:22] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [16:15:22] Encoded Fisher: We failed to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. (2)
  • [16:15:22] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher. 

everytime it cant do a random this happens and it log me off , what can i do about it ?

It's a random solver issue, you'll need to wait for TRiLeZ to fix it as scripts do not handle randoms and I am unable to access the random solver's code.

I posted the error where he will hopefully see it.

Edited by Encoded

idk whats wrong with it but ive to babysit it or sumething ? it has got me killed 4 times with ring of life on.. it doesnt do random's -.- , please fix it. // 

• [03:29:30] We are attempting to solve the Sandwich Lady random.
  • [03:29:37] We successfully solved the Sandwich Lady random.
  • [03:44:14] We are attempting to solve the Jekyll random.
  • [04:04:46] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher.  

look the time it was attempting to solve a random -.- .. that ive to end it cuz it didnt auto log in and when i logged in i was death for the 4th time ..

idk whats wrong with it but ive to babysit it or sumething ? it has got me killed 4 times with ring of life on.. it doesnt do random's -.- , please fix it. //

• [03:29:30] We are attempting to solve the Sandwich Lady random.
  • [03:29:37] We successfully solved the Sandwich Lady random.
  • [03:44:14] We are attempting to solve the Jekyll random.
  • [04:04:46] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher.
look the time it was attempting to solve a random -.- .. that ive to end it cuz it didnt auto log in and when i logged in i was death for the 4th time ..
Randoms aren't solved by the scripts.

ohh can you let the client scripter know that the randoms arent solvin like they suppost to be.. stuff like that make people get banned cuz other people dont do them jobs well ffs. if we all work hard and stay active we can all shine at the end let them peeps know that they got to fix it ASAP so people stop getting banned.

yep :[ It's even in my purchase history  

Let me talk to an admin, I was told users who payed monthly were supposed to change when I changed the payment.

edit: Sorting it out but worst comes to worst, I'll just refund you and then transfer the difference in credits from what you paid to the current price.

Or I'll lower the price until the month is up for everyone who purchased when it was a monthly subscription and refund those who come forth.

Edited by Encoded

Let me talk to an admin, I was told users who payed monthly were supposed to change when I changed the payment.

edit: Sorting it out but worst comes to worst, I'll just refund you and then transfer the difference in credits from what you paid to the current price.

Or I'll lower the price until the month is up for everyone who purchased when it was a monthly subscription and refund those who come forth.

So is the script monthly does it stay active for eternity

So is the script monthly does it stay active for eternity

Now it's unlimited one time payment. For those who bought it when it was monthly that first week or so, they were just supposed to have it for unlimited at a cheaper price.

Unfortunately we had the option to manually add users to scripts but that was taken away yesterday I believe so now I have to see if an admin can do it.

I should find out shortly what I am going to have to do about it.

If they can't manually add users, I'll just refund those who post and then lower the script price back to what they paid for them if they are wanting to purchase again.

Edited by Encoded

Now it's unlimited one time payment. For those who bought it when it was monthly that first week or so, they were just supposed to have it for unlimited at a cheaper price.

Unfortunately we had the option to manually add users to scripts but that was taken away yesterday I believe so now I have to see if an admin can do it.

I should find out shortly what I am going to have to do about it.

Okay sweet. I just wanted to clarify, thank you :)

Trial version only runs for 30 minutes now. Just lettin you know

Changed it back after you said it still says purchase. Can you check again tomorrow for me?

Barb village

52QFF.png

Edited by Encoded

Since I haven't seen any action taken from the admins in regards to monthly users, I've taken things into my own hands.

If you purchased the script when it was a monthly subscription, please use the free version located here:

https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?search=Encoded%20Fisher&sort=default&category=all&price=free

You will be able to run the free version without any time restraints.

If you are unable to run the script for longer than 30 minutes and did purchase the script, contact me and I will get it sorted out. (It will most likely be if you have spaces in your TRiBot username as I did not have an account with spaces in the name to test with.)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Encoded