Angler's Choice Fishing Trawler [REMASTERED EDITION] [BEHAVIOR TREE FRAMEWORK] [KOTLIN]

Polymorphic

Angler's Choice Fishing Trawler Developed by Polymorphic

Looking for an efficient and reliable solution to automate your fishing in the Fishing Trawler minigame? Look no further than the Fishing Trawler script developed by Polymorphic! Based on the behavior tree framework and written in Kotlin, this script offers advanced algorithms and customization options to help you get the angler outfit with the least amount of effort. Plus, with advanced safety features to protect your account from detection and other risks, you can fish with peace of mind. Try the Fishing Trawler script today and experience the ultimate in fishing automation!

spacer.png

Features:

• Kraken trawling style, intelligent respawn prediction
  • Filling leak trawling style, fast and responsive
  • Axe special attack
  • Afking after minimum contribution points and repairing the net
  • Behavior tree framework
  • Saving/loading 
  • Client args

Requirements:

• Level 15 Fishing for minigame teleport and angler rewards
  • Axe, hammer, bailing bucket, and swamp paste

Paint:

prog.png.ff9cf4ba1a37a26d684a74bf2c784c46.png

paint.png.eaf53c614ff2204951a3fb4d607b2262.png

User interface:

ui.png.b0b0c9533bb5a95fedaba09e7bb1218d.png

Time lapse:

Instructions:

Edited by Polymorphic
remastered

Hi, I've bought the script and I've gotta say its not the best - with the swamp paste method it is far too slow to click and misses a high % of the time. I did try the kraken method for a bit too and again its very slow. This means for a high % of trips its not even hitting the 50 point requirement for loot

On 6/22/2022 at 2:18 PM, Iamhectic said:

Hi, I've bought the script and I've gotta say its not the best - with the swamp paste method it is far too slow to click and misses a high % of the time. I did try the kraken method for a bit too and again its very slow. This means for a high % of trips its not even hitting the 50 point requirement for loot

Hello,

This script was designed to not perfectly click all the time, people don't play the mini-game perfectly for hours. As it would risk carpal tunnel syndrome etc. 

Thank you :)

• 7 months later...

Hello Tribot Botters,

I am Polymorphic, the premium scripter here to announce the release of the remastered and reimagined Fishing Trawler script.
This new version of the script has been built using the superior behavior tree framework, making it more efficient, reliable, and user-friendly.

The new framework allows for a more intuitive and dynamic approach to botting,
making it easier for users to customize and tweak the script to their specific needs.
The behavior tree also allows for a more efficient and streamlined flow of actions,
resulting in a much faster and smoother experience.

The reimagined Fishing Trawler script has been thoroughly tested and refined,
ensuring a smooth and reliable experience for all users.
Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a new botter just starting out,
this script is sure to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

So, why wait? Start your journey to the top of the botting community with the remastered Fishing Trawler script today!

Best regards,
Polymorphic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 10:34 PM, dantito2022 said:

Script starts and then just ends. I have item id for axe correct and a hammer in the inventory. help?

Will be adding more information on why it ends. Sorry for late response, i'm more active on discord (tribot official channel)

- Fixed startup bug causing indefinite failure.

- Improved leak hole interaction, will get more points much faster, by clicking the surrounding leaks (left, middle, right).

- Improved rail fixing interaction, will get more rails fixed now.

• 5 months later...
24 minutes ago, notquitesure said:

Script gets a null pointer and stops, then you have to reboot client and manually terminate it from the instance manager since stop script doesn't even work. Not worth the money in its current state imo.

When does it do that, what does the log say?

• ForegroundColor[42,159,214][13:23:49] [Info] Stopping Fishing Trawler agent.
  • [13:23:49] Uncaught Exception
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • java.base/java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Objects.java:221)
  • obf.VE.eA(lh:335)
  • obf.ZD.Lc(bm:1088)
  • java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/25/2023 at 7:43 PM, RunescapeTP said:

Accidentally brought this, still doesn't work. 

I am literally dealing with the same exact thing STILL. I just wasted my money. @Polymorphic I am requesting a refund dude. This is literally a completely broken script and has been by the looks of it since the beginning. I thought I was getting the fishing script and accidentally selected this one. Smh.