aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Aropupu

How much money is addy/mith a hour at lummy swamp?

Probably 60-65kk/hr if you mine mith addy and coal banking.

With worldhoping and just addy/mith I have no idea, but if you are worldhoping don't even bother to mine the mith

Edited by Bot2stake

Script seems to be running very well, and the walking has improved from what I can see.

I seem to have a problem though, that whenever my internet disconnects and puts me back on the "click to play screen" or even the log in screen the script continues to run but something is preventing the log in bot from logging me back in. If I allow user input and manually log myself in, the script will take over and continue to run.

This sounds like an issue with the client, but it has only happened to me with this script, and I am running a few other accounts on different scripts.

This issue started to occur around the time that the new paint was added (not saying that this is the problem or anything, just trying to give all the info I can).

Anyways I have several accounts on 30+ hour proggies atm so the script is running very stable, but I probably won't bother posting because the xp rates are rather low (due to accounts sitting on the log in screen until I manually logged them back in). Anyways, not sure if this has been a problem for anyone else but hoping that it will be an easy fix

Edited by Bot2stake

Script seems to be running very well, and the walking has improved from what I can see.

I seem to have a problem though, that whenever my internet disconnects and puts me back on the "click to play screen" or even the log in screen the script continues to run but something is preventing the log in bot from logging me back in. If I allow user input and manually log myself in, the script will take over and continue to run.

This sounds like an issue with the client, but it has only happened to me with this script, and I am running a few other accounts on different scripts.

This issue started to occur around the time that the new paint was added (not saying that this is the problem or anything, just trying to give all the info I can).

Anyways I have several accounts on 30+ hour proggies atm so the script is running very stable, but I probably won't bother posting because the xp rates are rather low (due to accounts sitting on the log in screen until I manually logged them back in). Anyways, not sure if this has been a problem for anyone else but hoping that it will be an easy fix

Had an idea just now it might be caused by Tribot not always detecting the correct login state when it gets disconnected (thinks you are in game even though you are not). I have now updated the script with possible fix for your problem if it really was caused by something like that. I'm not using login state to detect if the script is on the login screen anymore. Please report back to me if it was fixed or not.

Edited by Aropupu

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME IN DISCORD: aropuputribot
LINK TO MY DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.com/invite/yFVmK4qEeR
OR SEND ME A PM IN THE FORUMS

My scripts: aTrainer AIO - aMiner - aAgility - aPlunderer [Pyramid Plunder]

Ok great, I restarted all of my bots and I will let you the result when I wake up.

Also, with the new walking, no longer get stuck at any point in the mine.

There are still 2 places I get stuck:

1)http://postimg.org/image/52psi0071/ (when walking from bank to ladder after banking ores, have got stuck on this exact square quite a few times)

2)Also, it either misclicks or lags and sometimes climbs up the ladder an extra floor and gets stuck, so maybe add a failsafe so it will recognize when its on that floor and climb back down a floor?

So aside from these 2 places where I get stuck (and assuming the log in problem is fixed) the grand tree location is 100% flawless

Will try to get you a 50 hour proggie with 13k+ xp/hr on it in grand tree

EDIT: Bot it still getting stuck on log in screen. If account is completely logged out the script is running but does nothing, if the bot is stuck on the "click here to play" screen, I noticed the moused moving around and right clicking the square that talks about bank pins but never clicks the right thing (I don't think the mouse was even doing anything before your fix when on this specific screen but not sure)

Edited by Bot2stake

Ok great, I restarted all of my bots and I will let you the result when I wake up.

Also, with the new walking, no longer get stuck at any point in the mine.

There are still 2 places I get stuck:

1)http://postimg.org/image/52psi0071/ (when walking from bank to ladder after banking ores, have got stuck on this exact square quite a few times)

2)Also, it either misclicks or lags and sometimes climbs up the ladder an extra floor and gets stuck, so maybe add a failsafe so it will recognize when its on that floor and climb back down a floor?

So aside from these 2 places where I get stuck (and assuming the log in problem is fixed) the grand tree location is 100% flawless

Will try to get you a 50 hour proggie with 13k+ xp/hr on it in grand tree

EDIT: Bot it still getting stuck on log in screen. If account is completely logged out the script is running but does nothing, if the bot is stuck on the "click here to play" screen, I noticed the moused moving around and right clicking the square that talks about bank pins but never clicks the right thing (I don't think the mouse was even doing anything before your fix when on this specific screen but not sure)

Well, I have 2 more possible fixes that could fix the problem. I'll PM you since the thread is gonna get full of discussion between me and you otherwise.

EDIT: Alright, the problem should now be fixed. Managed to test it myself by disconnecting my internet again and again.

Edited by Aropupu

Yes but good luck getting ore its highly mined, there ready is rune bots

My runite miner should win those scripts pretty easily cause it remembers all the worlds it has mined runite from and will go back to those worlds when the runite is respawned.

Edited by Aropupu

do you have one? like in progress? or is it already a part of this premium version?

i see it in the paint but no proggys/details

Just finished it and it's currently in beta for a selected few of the ones who have bought the script from me.

a queestion if i bought the script like 2 month agos, can i use runite mine?

No. It's in beta for selected few and when it gets released it will not be free for premium users. So it will cost more money if you want to use that feature for obvious reasons...

Edited by Aropupu

Having trouble working the bot properly.  It opens up and lets me set what I want. example: rune essence  or  iron ore east varrock bank  or  m1d1 at al kharid.  I am able to choose and then click start.  the bot will run to the location but will not begin mining.  can anyone help?

scripts amazing I wish there was a way to use multiple accounts + world hopping and not get the too many connections at this address then the bot fails and wont switch worlds:(

The script tends to idle in yanille when mining iron and clay for me in these spots south and southeast of the rocks. The script gets around 16k xp/hr when running well with iron here.

I'll look into it. Seems like some of the latest updates to Tribot might've messed up walking a bit in some cases.

scripts amazing I wish there was a way to use multiple accounts + world hopping and not get the too many connections at this address then the bot fails and wont switch worlds:(

Try this: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/14525-tutorial-enabling-multi-logging/

Edited by Aropupu

Yeah, i'v botted 18 accounts with this script for over a month and got my first 3 bans this week, at grand tree :(

Can't see why they are even watching grand tree, nobody is ever there

Edited by Bot2stake

I'm interested in buying, I just need to know one thing first. With the world hopping, are you able to select which worlds it hops to? I usually like to select a loop of a few worlds that I time so that it will log back into the first world on the list when it respawns. That way I don't run into many other miners and such.

Edited by lolwutcool

I'm interested in buying, I just need to know one thing first. With the world hopping, are you able to select which worlds it hops to? I usually like to select a loop of a few worlds that I time so that it will log back into the first world on the list when it respawns. That way I don't run into many other miners and such.

The script remembers which world has the ore's in them, therefore just select the ore you want and let it work its magic.

@Op Get on skype

idMtKUiN471XY.gif

PM me for my skype

Just a small bug report:

After picking up the pickaxe head and fixing the pickaxe, the script does not equip the pickaxe again. Obviously some people are level 3 miners, so perhaps there could be an option in the settings to enable pickaxe equip?

d546b42a17d190b5cffc7efcf267952f.png