aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Aropupu

Went to al-kharid 3 Rock Spot, and it just stand there, let it run for about 3 minutes and it did nothing the whole time, trying it somewhere else and reporting back.

EDIT:

Completely not working, not sure what to do, I tried Ardy M1D1 3 rock spot, same things, stands there.

I selected Ardy Banking, it walked to the ore and then did nothing.

Edited by oHaE

M1D1 in al kharid isnt working. Just stands there

Use the free version until I have updated the premium one.

Explanation: I'm working on a huge update so can't update the script yet. By accident, I didn't update IDs for the premium script when they were changed.

EDIT: M1D1 should now be updated and fully working.

I also made some improvements to the M1D1 method. It's now much more efficient and faster too.

More info from Trello link.

Edited by Aropupu

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME IN DISCORD: aropuputribot
LINK TO MY DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.com/invite/yFVmK4qEeR
OR SEND ME A PM IN THE FORUMS

My scripts: aTrainer AIO - aMiner - aAgility - aPlunderer [Pyramid Plunder]

Use the free version until I have updated the premium one.

Explanation: I'm working on a huge update so can't update the script yet. By accident, I didn't update IDs for the premium script when they were changed.

EDIT: M1D1 should now be updated and fully working.

I also made some improvements to the M1D1 method. It's now much more efficient and faster too.

More info from Trello link.

Awesomesauce

any update on when u will be selling copies again

If the loader works, then now.

Any idea how I can get the pure essence portion of the bot to work?  I set it up at the east varrock bank with a rune pick in hand and an open inventory.  I start the script, open aMiner, and begin the bot with Method>Essence - click drop down box and click varrock - click start.  the bot will get into the essence mine but then will sit and do nothing.  What can I do?  

Also, banking method at various locations work great! thank you!

Any idea how I can get the pure essence portion of the bot to work?  I set it up at the east varrock bank with a rune pick in hand and an open inventory.  I start the script, open aMiner, and begin the bot with Method>Essence - click drop down box and click varrock - click start.  the bot will get into the essence mine but then will sit and do nothing.  What can I do?  

Also, banking method at various locations work great! thank you!

Essence mining is currently broken and will not receive a fix any time soon because I have more important stuff to work on. 

Can't even run the script because the stupid loader doesn't work as always

Have barely even botted in the past 2 weeks due to the loader and bugs, when the bugs finally get fixed then random events go to shit and the loader stops working wtf

mine works fine, delete the loader and re D/L it.

One suggestion and it might already do something about it.

But when I power mine Iron, I keep the gems, not sure what happens when it runs out of room, but something nice to be implemented in the Al-Kharid spot, is possibly ring of duelling support? Tele to CWars bank the gems, tele back to al-kharid and start up again?

That would be awesome, if it doesn't already just bank the Gems.

Only reason I brought this up, is I was watching a bot go for the same Iron was my other account and it would walk to the rock, like it was clicking on it, but wouldn't do anything, so I think he might have had a full inventory of Gems or Something and the bot didn't know what to do, again not sure what script he was using, or if this is even the case, but I don't wanna find out, and I figured this would be a cool implementation, as it's super easy to do, and takes all of 20 seconds to tele, bank, tele, and walk back!

Thanks

oHaE

mine works fine, delete the loader and re D/L it.

One suggestion and it might already do something about it.

But when I power mine Iron, I keep the gems, not sure what happens when it runs out of room, but something nice to be implemented in the Al-Kharid spot, is possibly ring of duelling support? Tele to CWars bank the gems, tele back to al-kharid and start up again?

That would be awesome, if it doesn't already just bank the Gems.

Only reason I brought this up, is I was watching a bot go for the same Iron was my other account and it would walk to the rock, like it was clicking on it, but wouldn't do anything, so I think he might have had a full inventory of Gems or Something and the bot didn't know what to do, again not sure what script he was using, or if this is even the case, but I don't wanna find out, and I figured this would be a cool implementation, as it's super easy to do, and takes all of 20 seconds to tele, bank, tele, and walk back!

Thanks

oHaE

Super easy to do something with a broken walking API? Even if it wasn't broken it still wouldn't be easy to do, cause everything requires testing. Currently it drops some of the less valuable gems when inventory gets full. There are also many locations with M1D1 so coding every location to bank is not something that I'm gonna do any time soon. Currently busy with much more important stuff. Check Trello link for more information.

Edited by Aropupu

I didn't mean it for all the M1D1 spots as yeah, that's a pain in the ass, but al kharid is one of the quicker methods of banking and returning w/ a ring, but thanks for the reply :D

Mining Guild banking seems broken, atleast for Worldhopping MITH.

It get the inventory, if I get it to the ladder it will bank, and come back and mine, but when it fills inventory, doesn't do anything.

EDIT: Mining guild banking is broke altogether, restarted client/tried different ores, same issue, inventory would fill, if I walked close to ladder it would take over, but wouldn't move if full unless I moved to ladder.

Edited by oHaE

Mining Guild banking seems broken, atleast for Worldhopping MITH.

It get the inventory, if I get it to the ladder it will bank, and come back and mine, but when it fills inventory, doesn't do anything.

EDIT: Mining guild banking is broke altogether, restarted client/tried different ores, same issue, inventory would fill, if I walked close to ladder it would take over, but wouldn't move if full unless I moved to ladder.

have exact same problem.

Will check it out.

EDIT: It should now be fixed.

Edited by Aropupu

Grand tree worldhopping and lumbridge swamp worldhopping gets stuck alot, can you take a look at that aswell?

I must say, I am very satisfied with my purchase, I made my money back, double really, in 2 days, and he listens and updates his script as needed.  Thanks again for this awesome script. Best purchase of my R.S. Botting Career.

Worth mentioning

I bought this script about 3 weeks ago!

Edited by oHaE