Forum Revitalization

Hello everyone,

If you've been around Tribot's community for some time, you've probably noticed we have been operating primarily on Discord for the majority of our communication, discussion, etc. This has lead to the forums becoming quite stale, both in terms of discussion and useful content.

This is a shame, because forums are a great way to organization information and discussion. We've noticed a lot of repetition in discord because the topics get lost fast. With all that in mind, I decided it's time for an overhaul. Here is a list of changes to the forum:

• I removed the old forums entirely. What you're seeing now is a new forum with new infrastructure. Most important threads along with users who posted in them have been migrated, but not everyone. You'll need to re-set your profile pictures. This was done to give us a much better integration with the rest of the new repo/store/website.
  • Completely reorganized sections
  • More discussion forums
  • Updated tutorials
  • A market section
  • A blog section to better communicate Tribot plans/work/etc.

So please, set your profile pictures, update your signatures, post an introduction, and post a friendly message in your favorite premium script thread!

I hope you all enjoy a modern, clean forum experience. This is not going to replace discord, of course, but from now on we'll be treating the forums as a first class citizen again. In celebration, I will be giving away 100m OSGP to 3 random VIP users (meaning you've purchased Tribot Standard/Premium) who reply to this thread by June 15th!

Winners will be contacted by forum private message on June 15th. You will have until June 18th to respond to receive your prize. If no response is given, the winner will be re-rolled.

Happy botting! 🙂

12 hours ago, Nullable said:

Hello everyone,

If you've been around Tribot's community for some time, you've probably notice we have been operating primarily on Discord for the majority of our communication, discussion, etc. This has lead to the forums becoming quite stale, both in terms of discussion and useful content.

This is a shame, because forums are a great way to organization information and discussion. We've noticed a lot of repetition in discord because the topics get lost fast. With all that in mind, I decided it's time for an overhaul. Here is a list of changes to the forum:

• I removed the old forums entirely. What you're seeing now is a new forum with new infrastructure. Most important threads along with users who posted in them have been migrated, but not everyone. You'll need to re-set your profile pictures. This was done to give us a much better integration with the rest of the new repo/store/website.
  • Completely reorganized sections
  • More discussion forums
  • Updated tutorials
  • A market section

So please, set your profile pictures, update your signatures, post an introduction, and post a friendly message in your favorite premium script thread!

I hope you all enjoy a modern, clean forum experience. This is not going to replace discord, of course, but from now on we'll be treating the forums as a first class citizen again. In celebration, I will be giving away 100m OSGP to 3 random VIP users (meaning you've purchased Tribot Standard/Premium) who reply to this thread by June 14th!

Happy botting! 🙂

2nd, feels good!