[300K-700K/HR] nBlast Mine [Sulphur Mining] [Custom Blast Mining Paths] [Customization] [Extremely Reliable & Stable] [500B+ Total Profit/60B+ Total Exp]

Naton

On 3/23/2022 at 2:28 AM, yoyi4001 said:

nope.

I've found the cause in the client and this bug should be fixed in the next tribot release

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

the clients alwalys become frozen and can only get a half profit because the ores disintegrated.

maybe 2-3 of 10 clients become frozen and need to restart the clients over again to make it running smoothly.

the other scripts running well.

and the clients become fine when the script of nblast-mine stopped.

20220402095333.png.880dc10763eb4a89dc0e57865cae8822.png20220402095341.png.7aa5b4d05c61aee47e3679c166ab1e09.png

after restart the client 4 times the profits of the same accout (no frozen client)

20220402103046.png.d2a4813a98fb47a3e24e8f7488c78c8c.png

Edited by yoyi4001

12 hours ago, yoyi4001 said:

the clients alwalys become frozen and can only get a half profit because the ores disintegrated.

maybe 2-3 of 10 clients become frozen and need to restart the clients over again to make it running smoothly.

the other scripts running well.

and the clients become fine when the script of nblast-mine stopped.

20220402095333.png.880dc10763eb4a89dc0e57865cae8822.png20220402095341.png.7aa5b4d05c61aee47e3679c166ab1e09.png

after restart the client 4 times the profits of the same accout (no frozen client)

20220402103046.png.d2a4813a98fb47a3e24e8f7488c78c8c.png

The script hasn't changed recently so I'm not sure how this could randomly start happening.

This will be a tough thing to debug (since I haven't changed anything recently to consider and doesn't sound like I can reproduce it) so bare with me. I may need a lot of information.

I'm going to need the following information to start:

* Could you click tools -> generate bug report in the tribot client on the client that is running slow, and send me the zip file?
* Are you also able to get a screen recording of what you mean by freezing (could you also enable debug -> heap space in tribot for that recording)?
* How soon after starting the script does it begin to run slowly?
* Does rerunning the script on one of the 'affected' clients result in it immediately running slowly again? Does it look like the client is messed up rather than the script?
* When exactly did this begin happening? Have you changed anything or are you maxing out resources on your machine?
* Have you ever experienced something similar on any other scripts?

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 5 months later...
13 hours ago, jkmeen said:

Is this script still working?

Yes

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, dark168 said:

I just paid, but there are no times

I'm not sure I understand. If you have trouble receiving the script after paying, please open a support ticket in the tribot discord. They will help you.

• 10 months later...
28 minutes ago, dark168 said:

QQ图片20240124114129.jpg

If you zoom in a bit, does it start to work?

1 hour ago, dark168 said:
Please fix it. Now all the mines will not be taken out.

Submitted a possible fix, will be live in a few minutes

• 3 months later...

This script has been updated for the latest game changes!

Blast Mine should now be more profitable and gain more experience than ever before! To note the changes by Jagex here:

We've visually reworked the area of Blast Mine.
Upped XP by ~10% across the board.
Lowered the price of Dynamite.
Decreased the explosion radius of Dynamite by 1 tile.
Increased the Blasted Ore despawn timer.
Increased Sack capacity.
A new reward from the Kebos Elite Diary increases your chance to obtain higher-tier ores by 10%.

Note:

* Old custom locations in the script no longer work since everything has moved.
* The old pre-set locations have been removed. A single, basic pre-set has been added. Since the update just came out, I'm not sure the most efficient locations are so for now you'll have to experiment yourself by using a custom location (or use the single pre-set added, but it's probably not the best). Pre-sets will be updated as people figure out the most efficient paths for the latest changes.

13 hours ago, Naton said:

This script has been updated for the latest game changes!

Blast Mine should now be more profitable and gain more experience than ever before! To note the changes by Jagex here:

We've visually reworked the area of Blast Mine.
Upped XP by ~10% across the board.
Lowered the price of Dynamite.
Decreased the explosion radius of Dynamite by 1 tile.
Increased the Blasted Ore despawn timer.
Increased Sack capacity.
A new reward from the Kebos Elite Diary increases your chance to obtain higher-tier ores by 10%.

Note:

* Old custom locations in the script no longer work since everything has moved.
* The old pre-set locations have been removed. A single, basic pre-set has been added. Since the update just came out, I'm not sure the most efficient locations are so for now you'll have to experiment yourself by using a custom location (or use the single pre-set added, but it's probably not the best). Pre-sets will be updated as people figure out the most efficient paths for the latest changes.

Works great again! Thanks for everything, I can trust even my max accounts with your bots. And excellent response time as this redesign just happened earlier today and it's already been fixed. My only request is that you make more bots for every skill!