GiantsFoundry [Restocking] [Progression] [Unlocks double ammo mould] [Dorics Quest] [The Knights Sword] [Sleeping Giants]

SkrrtNick

On 5/21/2023 at 8:25 PM, banananoah said:

Is there a setting that will stop the bot from damaging the sword?  I'm only getting about 55-65% xp bc it constantly does activities too long.  Mouse speed is cranked up. Doing 18-10 mith addy

Unfortunately 3 months later and this is still the case, the bot consistently fails to complete swords with less than 45% failure on the reputation bar. I would recommend NOT purchasing this script until it is finished as you're better off (more xp/bar) creating platebodies with another script than using this one for any sword complexity 5 and above. Hopefully @SkrrtNick will get around to fixing this soon, it's otherwise a wonderful script.

• 1 month later...

I am a big fan of your work @SkrrtNickbut this script needs some love.

Not asking for a refund or anything but it struggles to finish a sword without damaging it ~5 times and to make matters worse it doesn’t pick the most efficient moulds at the moment. 

I don’t think it would take much to fix the script it just needs to have less of a delay and pre move the camera/mouse as soon as the action has started. 

On 10/5/2023 at 11:53 AM, jpegs said:

I am a big fan of your work @SkrrtNickbut this script needs some love.

Not asking for a refund or anything but it struggles to finish a sword without damaging it ~5 times and to make matters worse it doesn’t pick the most efficient moulds at the moment. 

I don’t think it would take much to fix the script it just needs to have less of a delay and pre move the camera/mouse as soon as the action has started. 

Hey mate, sorry for the delay.

The script has some settings you can change that do what you describe, you can increase the mouse speed and modify the efficiency, as well as enable pre-empting too.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

image.png

• 1 month later...

does this only support bars? not items? 

Welcome to My Profile!

Uoxbx3g.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

this script , seems like hasnt had any care to it in a while, while using the script, it hasnt had 1 single successful run, it keeps turning off randomly. un-completed, can i please get refund plz, order number 69654. abit diappointed tho, it's the only giant foundry script, was really keen on it.