|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

16 minutes ago, I turm ye said:

Well it took him about 4 days to "Fix" the first issue, give it another maybe week lol, my purchase for this script will be over by the time it's ready..... 

Tomorrow is Monday, relax

38 minutes ago, I turm ye said:

Well it took him about 4 days to "Fix" the first issue, give it another maybe week lol, my purchase for this script will be over by the time it's ready..... 

I hear ya there. Maybe it's time to do it legit haha

1 hour ago, acownamedbob said:

ohhhh, that's nice, maybe doing zulrah for one hour and than memorize the trips and shit would be nice, how can i do this?
it is not possible to use blow pipe on rapid? and why not teach the script to do it the faster way? is it difficult?

The reason the blowpipe switches to long range and back to rapid is because you cannot reach Zulrah on rapid mode with the blowpipe. 

It just doesn't reach.

37 minutes ago, I turm ye said:

He actually pushed an update for the client earlier today.

That's why if you had TRiBot open you got the notification for it being updated and to restart it.

However, while TRiLeZ did hook the broken method which is causing the problem (Game#getCachedItems) he must have hooked it to the wrong index, so he tried at least lol.

I messaged USA and notified him again that the update did not work and he said he forwarded it to TRiLeZ.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

20 minutes ago, Worthy said:

The reason the blowpipe switches to long range and back to rapid is because you cannot reach Zulrah on rapid mode with the blowpipe. 

It just doesn't reach.

He actually pushed an update for the client earlier today.

That's why if you had TRiBot open you got the notification for it being updated and to restart it.

However, while TRiLeZ did hook the broken method which is causing the problem (Game#getCachedItems) he must have hooked it to the wrong index, so he tried at least lol.

I messaged USA and notified him again that the update did not work and he said he forwarded it to TRiLeZ.

i have 5.8k kc and i allways use rapid without losing a hit or taking poison damage, wtf are you saying?

2 minutes ago, acownamedbob said:

i have 5.8k kc and i allways use rapid without losing a hit or taking poison damage, wtf are you saying?

It's a bot. If he deemed it required to use long range with blowpipe, chances are it PROBABLY WAS NECESSARY. 

9 minutes ago, acownamedbob said:

There are certain blue phases where if you are attacking Zulrah on rapid you will have to walk into poison because your character will automatically walk forward.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

15 minutes ago, Rudolph said:

My point is tomorrow is a work day and the world moves more. Do you go outside?

No I prefer to hide in my parents basement, for my the world moves the same everyday, I didn't realize they everyone had off work over weekends, wait, cause they don't.

I just want the product that I paid for to be working properly, now I have just spent money for it to be used for nothing.

Yes, that makes me a little upset, and I am sorry that you are not understanding of this.

1 hour ago, pjd410 said:

@I turm ye shit happens. Simple as that. 

Worthy does everything he can to ensure a great product but outside influences can change what he has control of. 3 days lost, you'll still make you're money back with ease.

I am aware, I am not blamming Worthy for this.

In fact I applaud Worthy for doing all that he has for this, he takes pride in his work and is also upset at the fact that this isn't fixed.

Alright a few problems: I'm using Quest cape to fairy ring method. When it died, it runs to the bank, opens it, closes it and script ends with FINiSH MSG: Out of null (-1). Then I bought second cape and it stopped doing that. Second, I also seem to die a lot on the jad phase as it keeps using wrong prayers, usually because it clicks to attack and then waits few seconds for no reason and keeps switching to wrong prayer. If not because of that wait time, it switches the prayer too late and then it just starts eating and stops switching the prayer. Third, for me the script ends after the "no xp gain" time has passed even though I'm getting xp.

When doing manually I never run out of food, but with this I either die or teleport out every time. Seemed to work much better before the rs update last week when I was using the trial, so I don't know what's up.