[100K-1M+/HR] nMercher [Intelligent Grand Exchange Flipper] [Customization] [ABC2] [400B+ Total Profit]

Naton

On 3/9/2023 at 12:28 AM, Naton said:

You can configure it on one item, then right click -> apply advanced setting from item to all item

Is there a way to apply the individual setting, ie loss, to all? 

Your suggests seems to show all settings including weighting   

Ignore, I spent some time looking and its a great update!

Edited by chachacha

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, chachacha said:

Hey @Naton the support discord link doesn't seem to work from my side. 

My mouse speed has just started to go crazy quick, any options apart from the adjustable which may impact this? Currently set at 20-70

Assuming you're the one who contacted me on discord about this too - we talked there

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• 8 months later...

Has anyone been using this script lately?

I've tried it about 3 times the past few months, using settings I've always used "with great success," good items list, and am still getting losses in the millions.

The only thing different from when I used to use this script, is the GE tax, but i know in the settings it says the tax is already accounted for.

22 minutes ago, jrhy25 said:

Has anyone been using this script lately?

I've tried it about 3 times the past few months, using settings I've always used "with great success," good items list, and am still getting losses in the millions.

The only thing different from when I used to use this script, is the GE tax, but i know in the settings it says the tax is already accounted for.

It does account for the GE tax in that it will consider the GE tax in your profit margin requirement and won't buy items where the margin isn't big enough to make a profit (including the GE tax). You could always increase the profit margin requirement further or even add 'over-cutting' (opposite of under-cutting).

If you have purchased the script in the last few days, you're also welcome to get a refund for this script (see refund policy on original post).

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

48 minutes ago, Naton said:

It does account for the GE tax in that it will consider the GE tax in your profit margin requirement and won't buy items where the margin isn't big enough to make a profit (including the GE tax). You could always increase the profit margin requirement further or even add 'over-cutting' (opposite of under-cutting).

If you have purchased the script in the last few days, you're also welcome to get a refund for this script (see refund policy on original post).

No, no need for a refund! I've managed to make hundreds of mil with this script in the past!

I just have to figure out what's causing the losses. A lot of the losses end up being almost exactly the 1% tax, even thought I'm using margins like i used in the past.

I was just trying to see if anyone else has had any issues like this and figured it out

4 minutes ago, jrhy25 said:

No, no need for a refund! I've managed to make hundreds of mil with this script in the past!

I just have to figure out what's causing the losses. A lot of the losses end up being almost exactly the 1% tax, even thought I'm using margins like i used in the past.

I was just trying to see if anyone else has had any issues like this and figured it out

Yep, still getting over 4m on two accounts at once 

13 hours ago, chachacha said:

Yep, still getting over 4m on two accounts at once 

Perfect, thanks for the response! I will adjust my settings until I get it right then!

• 2 weeks later...

Added a bunch of new price source options into nMercher (time aggregation variants of runelite/wiki data) such as 10 min, 30 min, 3 hour, 24 hour. If you're having trouble with frequent losses, try changing the data price source from latest to something else.

I've also changed the default settings to use 5 min > latest

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2024 at 12:19 PM, Naton said:

Added a bunch of new price source options into nMercher (time aggregation variants of runelite/wiki data) such as 10 min, 30 min, 3 hour, 24 hour. If you're having trouble with frequent losses, try changing the data price source from latest to something else.

I've also changed the default settings to use 5 min > latest

how do you add new sources i would like to add ge-tracker

31 minutes ago, pkone said:

how do you add new sources i would like to add ge-tracker

It doesn't support ge tracker

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new to using Tribot. Was wondering if you offer any trials? I've used another merch script before so I'd like to test this one first before buying.

Also, am I correct that I'd have to buy the script separately for each of my accounts? Thank you!

9 hours ago, Deltaman said:

Hello, I'm new to using Tribot. Was wondering if you offer any trials? I've used another merch script before so I'd like to test this one first before buying.

Also, am I correct that I'd have to buy the script separately for each of my accounts? Thank you!

Unfortunately tribot doesn't have trials atm, but feel free to support my feature request 

Note the refund policy here, if it doesn't work out you can get a refund within the first couple days no questions asked.

Yes, a separate auth would be needed for each instance you want to run at the same time.

6 minutes ago, brapbrap6969 said:

Hi Naton, bought the script - and it just didn't work out for me, set a ticket for refund within 24h via support ticket. Been a few days now. Would you be able to assist? Cheers. 

Approved it, will need to wait for an admin to handle it now.

4 hours ago, 05151560 said:

i dont understand all this add item etc  thought it was just click and go can i have a refund?

Yes, open a support ticket

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 05151560 said:

how?

See the support ticket section on the forums