nOrb Charger [300K-500K/HR] [Air Orbs] [Anti-Pk] [Customization] [Muling] [Restocking] [200B+ TOTAL PROFIT]

Naton

7 hours ago, roflcopter19 said:

This script is amazing, great job. I reccommend this script for anyone to purchase.

One small bug report: Sometimes gets stuck at the edgeville ladder to the dungeon. One time the ladder was barely visible and the bot could not click on it. Got stuck for about 12 hours. Some other times it walks along the wrong side of the wall, and keeps going back and forth for a while. Eventually seems to fix itself by clicking the ladder, but takes a while. 

2020-11-09 10_10_30-TRiBot.png

Would you be able to capture a gif of this issue so that I could understand it better?

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

52 minutes ago, Naton said:

Would you be able to capture a gif of this issue so that I could understand it better?

It doesn't always happen so I tried to recreate it manually. This is what it does. 

https://imgur.com/a/tuNaYax

Ladder to far away: Walk to ladder. 

Tile is 1-2 tiles to the other side of the wall, it thinks it can click and enter the dungeon.

Bot starts walking around, repeat. 

Edit: About the ladder being barely visible, there is not much to show. Might be an API / client issue. Maybe an extra check how long it takes to try to interact with the ladder, and force camera movement?

Edited by roflcopter19

11 minutes ago, roflcopter19 said:

It doesn't always happen so I tried to recreate it manually. This is what it does. 

https://imgur.com/a/tuNaYax

Ladder to far away: Walk to ladder. 

Tile is 1-2 tiles to the other side of the wall, it thinks it can click and enter the dungeon.

Bot starts walking around, repeat. 

Edit: About the ladder being barely visible, there is not much to show. Might be an API / client issue. Maybe an extra check how long it takes to try to interact with the ladder, and force camera movement?

Please let me know if you see the bot doing it again with a gif of that. I will try to look into this without a gif but it really would be really appreciated if you are able to capture a gif of what the script is doing while this is happening.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, KyleSterling93 said:

Hey guys - bought this script. Should have done more research but heard good things - do I require an amulet of Glory? I am an ironman and do not have the ability to obtain one.

Yes it needs an amulet of glory, let me know your order number and I can get you a refund

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, moerrts said:

Hey if you don't mind could you add ferox enclave rejuv pool when it teles there?

It should currently refresh through the portal based on your settings at advanced preferences -> clan wars. This isn't the same as the rejuv pool but it's pretty similar.

18 hours ago, Naton said:

It should currently refresh through the portal based on your settings at advanced preferences -> clan wars. This isn't the same as the rejuv pool but it's pretty similar.

works good only thing is when it tries to restock it just stops at the ferox enclave and sits there 

Just now, moerrts said:

works good only thing is when it tries to restock it just stops at the ferox enclave and sits there 

Does the script end? Can you send the debug? If the script doesn't stop, can you take a gif?

It doesn't stop it just shows that and then it ran the antiban for about 20 mins until I stopped it 

norb1.png

norb2.png

I didnt enable use ring of wealth to travel to ge maybe that was it 

Edited by moerrts

30 minutes ago, moerrts said:

It doesn't stop it just shows that and then it ran the antiban for about 20 mins until I stopped it 

norb1.png

norb2.png

I didnt enable use ring of wealth to travel to ge maybe that was it 

Do you happen to remember what the status was in the paint when it was sitting here? Try enabling ring of wealth and see if that helps.

1 minute ago, Naton said:

Do you happen to remember what the status was in the paint when it was sitting here? Try enabling ring of wealth and see if that helps.

yea it said restocking

24 minutes ago, moerrts said:

yea it said restocking

If you could get a gif of this happening with the full screen visible that would be great. Even a screenshot, if you can't get a gif, would be better than nothing.

Edit: I just tested and it's working for me (with ring of wealth on/off), any other info you could provide would be great. The full debug (not a screenshot) would help too. Here's how to get the full debug easily. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

Edited by Naton

On 4/2/2021 at 11:40 AM, Naton said:

If you could get a gif of this happening with the full screen visible that would be great. Even a screenshot, if you can't get a gif, would be better than nothing.

ill try to next time if it happens 

On 4/2/2021 at 11:40 AM, Naton said:

Edit: I just tested and it's working for me (with ring of wealth on/off), any other info you could provide would be great. The full debug (not a screenshot) would help too. Here's how to get the full debug easily. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

found the issue

Edited by moerrts

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, chkj4953 said:

dont work .didnt open trapdoor

Seems to be an issue with tribot following the game update

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, chkj4953 said:

GE  is broken

This should be fixed now

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Naton love your scripts, would you be able to make a version that doesn't require a glory for ironmen? or allows for a house portal -> mounted glory route? I bought this thinking that I could use it as such and I haven't managed to find a way to make that work

12 minutes ago, kforkaspur said:

Hey Naton love your scripts, would you be able to make a version that doesn't require a glory for ironmen? or allows for a house portal -> mounted glory route? I bought this thinking that I could use it as such and I haven't managed to find a way to make that work

Unfortunately this script requires an amulet of glory. I can refund your order, what is your order number?

On 12/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, Naton said:

Unfortunately this script requires an amulet of glory. I can refund your order, what is your order number?

It's more than fine, I'll just get my crafting up instead. I appreciate the offer though, your scripts are fantastic