EzClueSolver - Easy & Medium Clues [ABC2][Potential 1m+/hr]

FALSkills

7 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Sorry, can you please provide a bug report using the requested format?  Issues like you are describing are caused by either:

• Missing an item used in the equipment manager
  • Not having enough GP to purchase whatever it needs

Bug Report Format:

Your profile can be found in your .tribot folder, in the folder: .tribot/ezcluesolver/profile/

• Profile (pastebin or txt file): 
  • Screenshot/gif (including paint):
  • Bot debug (pastebin or txt file):
  • Client debug (pastebin or txt file):
  • Any additional info to provide:

when i delete ezclue file it starts working fine again. its something with account saving

hemroidsftw.png

hemroidsftw.png

spacer.png

hemroidsftw.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Archhh said:

Seems to be a small issue when the clue gets a step that requires a Slayer ring teleport, the bot right clicks the ring to teleport but then sits in the slayer ring menu

Just pushed a fix for Slayer Rings, thanks for letting me know

Join my discord! https://discord.gg/gazAzep

55 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Just pushed a fix for Slayer Rings, thanks for letting me know

No problem, I'm also noticing an issue with Tai Bwann Trio clue step, the bot gets stuck in an infinite loop where it teleports and runs towards Tai Bwanna, upon arrival the bot teleports out before solving the step.

Then proceeds to re-teleport to Tai bwanna and does the same loop again

Archhh.png

36 minutes ago, Archhh said:

No problem, I'm also noticing an issue with Tai Bwann Trio clue step, the bot gets stuck in an infinite loop where it teleports and runs towards Tai Bwanna, upon arrival the bot teleports out before solving the step.

Then proceeds to re-teleport to Tai bwanna and does the same loop again

Can you please provide a bug report so that I can take a look at the dax walker logs?

Bug Report Format:

Your profile can be found in your .tribot folder, in the folder: .tribot/ezcluesolver/profile/

Profile (pastebin or txt file): 
Screenshot/gif (including paint):
Bot debug (pastebin or txt file):
Client debug (pastebin or txt file):
Any additional info to provide:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having an issue where the bot has all required gear/teleports and still is unable to complete the step.

Account had Adamant halberd, diamond ring, mystic bottom for seers' emote clue step

Account had required teleports for ardy monestary step as well and failed.

https://pastebin.com/egTAz02X

Update: happening with all steps now, perhaps i need to delete hooks i'm not sure.

Edited by Archhh

Archhh.png

21 hours ago, Archhh said:

Same exact looping issue with digsite medium clue step, bot teleports to digsite and gets close to the clue spot and teleports out.

https://pastebin.com/vtHhDNFP

This only seems to happen with stash enabled.

Thanks for the reports - we resolved them via discord.  I am planning on updating the cluesolver GUI to be more intuitive/explain the settings properly.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, zemp0 said:

it says failing to restock travel items and ends script when i run it.

i have all items it needs in bank already and it works on another account but not this one?

client debug https://pastebin.com/j1SHq3zV

bot debug https://pastebin.com/Wbm0XAe1

Can you send me a copy of your clue solver profile? You can find it in your .tribot/ezcluesolver/profiles folder

{"coinsToBring":30000,"shouldBuildStashUnits":false,"foodQuantity":1,"useLockpick":false,"implingStockAmount":1000,"numCasketsBeforeOpening":10,"foodName":"Lobster","purchaseMissingEmoteClueItems":true,"implingPurchasePrice":-1,"wildyClueSetup":{"potionsManager":{"withdrawMap":{},"consumptionMap":{},"potionsList":[]},"equipmentHandler":{"profileName":"Default","arrowCount":300,"shouldWait":true,"gearMap":{}},"profileName":"Default","combatHandler":{"autocastCount":200,"autocast":"FIRE_STRIKE","desiredStyle":"CASTING","useAutoRetaliate":true,"profileName":"Default","prayersList":[],"safeSpots":[],"shouldSafespot":true,"npcs":[]}},"safeClueSetup":{"potionsManager":{"withdrawMap":{},"consumptionMap":{},"potionsList":[]},"equipmentHandler":{"profileName":"Default","arrowCount":300,"shouldWait":true,"gearMap":{"HELMET":["White partyhat"],"CAPE":["Ava\u0027s accumulator"],"AMULET":["Amulet of glory(6)"],"WEAPON":["Magic shortbow (i)"],"GLOVES":["Combat bracelet(6)"],"RING":["Ring of dueling(8)"],"ARROW":["Rune arrow"]}},"profileName":"Default","combatHandler":{"autocastCount":200,"autocast":"FIRE_STRIKE","desiredStyle":"CASTING","useAutoRetaliate":true,"profileName":"Default","prayersList":[],"safeSpots":[],"shouldSafespot":true,"npcs":[]}},"bringNeedle":false,"bringAntidote":false,"bringFood":false,"thievingFoodQuantity":8,"bringLumbridgeRunes":false,"chiselBoltTips":false,"skipCombatClues":false,"antidoteNames":["Antidote+(4)","Antidote+(3)","Antidote+(2)","Antidote+(1)"],"implingWithdrawCount":10,"obtainNewClues":true,"openCasketsImmediately":true,"pickpocketTargets":[2541,2540],"OTHER_GOOD_REWARDS":["Holy sandals","Spiked manacles","Wizard boots"],"maxSleep":200,"shouldEmptyInventoryForClues":true,"RANGER_BOOTS":["Ranger boots"],"DESIRED_NAILS":["Iron nails"],"mouseSpeed":152,"thievingFoodName":"Lobster","CAPE_OF_SKULLS":["Cape of skulls"],"bringLumbridgeTab":false,"lightSources":["CANDLE"],"clueObtainer":"ECLECTIC_IMPLINGS","skipGui":false,"staminaCount":3,"sellUnchargedDragonstoneJewelry":false,"minSleep":100,"assumeStashUnitsFullIfBuilt":false,"restockTravelItems":true,"decantJewelry":false,"DESIRED_CLUES":["Clue scroll (medium)"],"restockAllTravelItemTogether":true,"dropFailedClues":true,"openCaskets":true,"fillStashUnits":false,"decantStaminaPotions":false,"restockImplings":true,"bringChisel":false,"teleports":[{"count":1,"travel":"GLORY","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["AMULET"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"ARDOUGNE_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"CAMELOT_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"FALADOR_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"LUMBRIDGE_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"SALVE_GRAVEYARD_TELEPORT","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"VARROCK_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"DUELING_RING","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["RING"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"COMBAT_BRACELET","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["GLOVES"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"GAMES_NECKLACE","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"WEALTH","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"NECKLACE_OF_PASSAGE","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1}]}

1 hour ago, zemp0 said:

{"coinsToBring":30000,"shouldBuildStashUnits":false,"foodQuantity":1,"useLockpick":false,"implingStockAmount":1000,"numCasketsBeforeOpening":10,"foodName":"Lobster","purchaseMissingEmoteClueItems":true,"implingPurchasePrice":-1,"wildyClueSetup":{"potionsManager":{"withdrawMap":{},"consumptionMap":{},"potionsList":[]},"equipmentHandler":{"profileName":"Default","arrowCount":300,"shouldWait":true,"gearMap":{}},"profileName":"Default","combatHandler":{"autocastCount":200,"autocast":"FIRE_STRIKE","desiredStyle":"CASTING","useAutoRetaliate":true,"profileName":"Default","prayersList":[],"safeSpots":[],"shouldSafespot":true,"npcs":[]}},"safeClueSetup":{"potionsManager":{"withdrawMap":{},"consumptionMap":{},"potionsList":[]},"equipmentHandler":{"profileName":"Default","arrowCount":300,"shouldWait":true,"gearMap":{"HELMET":["White partyhat"],"CAPE":["Ava\u0027s accumulator"],"AMULET":["Amulet of glory(6)"],"WEAPON":["Magic shortbow (i)"],"GLOVES":["Combat bracelet(6)"],"RING":["Ring of dueling(8)"],"ARROW":["Rune arrow"]}},"profileName":"Default","combatHandler":{"autocastCount":200,"autocast":"FIRE_STRIKE","desiredStyle":"CASTING","useAutoRetaliate":true,"profileName":"Default","prayersList":[],"safeSpots":[],"shouldSafespot":true,"npcs":[]}},"bringNeedle":false,"bringAntidote":false,"bringFood":false,"thievingFoodQuantity":8,"bringLumbridgeRunes":false,"chiselBoltTips":false,"skipCombatClues":false,"antidoteNames":["Antidote+(4)","Antidote+(3)","Antidote+(2)","Antidote+(1)"],"implingWithdrawCount":10,"obtainNewClues":true,"openCasketsImmediately":true,"pickpocketTargets":[2541,2540],"OTHER_GOOD_REWARDS":["Holy sandals","Spiked manacles","Wizard boots"],"maxSleep":200,"shouldEmptyInventoryForClues":true,"RANGER_BOOTS":["Ranger boots"],"DESIRED_NAILS":["Iron nails"],"mouseSpeed":152,"thievingFoodName":"Lobster","CAPE_OF_SKULLS":["Cape of skulls"],"bringLumbridgeTab":false,"lightSources":["CANDLE"],"clueObtainer":"ECLECTIC_IMPLINGS","skipGui":false,"staminaCount":3,"sellUnchargedDragonstoneJewelry":false,"minSleep":100,"assumeStashUnitsFullIfBuilt":false,"restockTravelItems":true,"decantJewelry":false,"DESIRED_CLUES":["Clue scroll (medium)"],"restockAllTravelItemTogether":true,"dropFailedClues":true,"openCaskets":true,"fillStashUnits":false,"decantStaminaPotions":false,"restockImplings":true,"bringChisel":false,"teleports":[{"count":1,"travel":"GLORY","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["AMULET"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"ARDOUGNE_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"CAMELOT_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"FALADOR_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"LUMBRIDGE_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"SALVE_GRAVEYARD_TELEPORT","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"VARROCK_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"DUELING_RING","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["RING"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"COMBAT_BRACELET","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["GLOVES"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"GAMES_NECKLACE","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"WEALTH","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"NECKLACE_OF_PASSAGE","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":false,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1}]}

So it looks like you are missing one of the items you have on your list.  Each one of the travel items on your list is set to "false" for restock (I need to update this to make it more intuitive; if you have restock on then it should default those to "true" instead of false), so basically it is out of an item and then decides to try to restock it.  None of the travel items are flagged as "restockable" and so it fails to restock, and exits.

I would change those values to true, like in the example below, but keep in mind it is then going to buy 10 of each of those travel items (so it may require a lot of GP). You can customize those values as you see fit.

{"coinsToBring":30000,"shouldBuildStashUnits":false,"foodQuantity":1,"useLockpick":false,"implingStockAmount":1000,"numCasketsBeforeOpening":10,"foodName":"Lobster","purchaseMissingEmoteClueItems":true,"implingPurchasePrice":-1,"wildyClueSetup":{"potionsManager":{"withdrawMap":{},"consumptionMap":{},"potionsList":[]},"equipmentHandler":{"profileName":"Default","arrowCount":300,"shouldWait":true,"gearMap":{}},"profileName":"Default","combatHandler":{"autocastCount":200,"autocast":"FIRE_STRIKE","desiredStyle":"CASTING","useAutoRetaliate":true,"profileName":"Default","prayersList":[],"safeSpots":[],"shouldSafespot":true,"npcs":[]}},"safeClueSetup":{"potionsManager":{"withdrawMap":{},"consumptionMap":{},"potionsList":[]},"equipmentHandler":{"profileName":"Default","arrowCount":300,"shouldWait":true,"gearMap":{"HELMET":["White partyhat"],"CAPE":["Ava\u0027s accumulator"],"AMULET":["Amulet of glory(6)"],"WEAPON":["Magic shortbow (i)"],"GLOVES":["Combat bracelet(6)"],"RING":["Ring of dueling(8)"],"ARROW":["Rune arrow"]}},"profileName":"Default","combatHandler":{"autocastCount":200,"autocast":"FIRE_STRIKE","desiredStyle":"CASTING","useAutoRetaliate":true,"profileName":"Default","prayersList":[],"safeSpots":[],"shouldSafespot":true,"npcs":[]}},"bringNeedle":false,"bringAntidote":false,"bringFood":false,"thievingFoodQuantity":8,"bringLumbridgeRunes":false,"chiselBoltTips":false,"skipCombatClues":false,"antidoteNames":["Antidote+(4)","Antidote+(3)","Antidote+(2)","Antidote+(1)"],"implingWithdrawCount":10,"obtainNewClues":true,"openCasketsImmediately":true,"pickpocketTargets":[2541,2540],"OTHER_GOOD_REWARDS":["Holy sandals","Spiked manacles","Wizard boots"],"maxSleep":200,"shouldEmptyInventoryForClues":true,"RANGER_BOOTS":["Ranger boots"],"DESIRED_NAILS":["Iron nails"],"mouseSpeed":152,"thievingFoodName":"Lobster","CAPE_OF_SKULLS":["Cape of skulls"],"bringLumbridgeTab":false,"lightSources":["CANDLE"],"clueObtainer":"ECLECTIC_IMPLINGS","skipGui":false,"staminaCount":3,"sellUnchargedDragonstoneJewelry":false,"minSleep":100,"assumeStashUnitsFullIfBuilt":false,"restockTravelItems":true,"decantJewelry":false,"DESIRED_CLUES":["Clue scroll (medium)"],"restockAllTravelItemTogether":true,"dropFailedClues":true,"openCaskets":true,"fillStashUnits":false,"decantStaminaPotions":false,"restockImplings":true,"bringChisel":false,"teleports":[{"count":1,"travel":"GLORY","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["AMULET"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"ARDOUGNE_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"CAMELOT_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"FALADOR_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"LUMBRIDGE_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"SALVE_GRAVEYARD_TELEPORT","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"VARROCK_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"DUELING_RING","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["RING"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"COMBAT_BRACELET","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["GLOVES"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"GAMES_NECKLACE","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"WEALTH","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"NECKLACE_OF_PASSAGE","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1}]}

13 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

So it looks like you are missing one of the items you have on your list.  Each one of the travel items on your list is set to "false" for restock (I need to update this to make it more intuitive; if you have restock on then it should default those to "true" instead of false), so basically it is out of an item and then decides to try to restock it.  None of the travel items are flagged as "restockable" and so it fails to restock, and exits.

I would change those values to true, like in the example below, but keep in mind it is then going to buy 10 of each of those travel items (so it may require a lot of GP). You can customize those values as you see fit.

{"coinsToBring":30000,"shouldBuildStashUnits":false,"foodQuantity":1,"useLockpick":false,"implingStockAmount":1000,"numCasketsBeforeOpening":10,"foodName":"Lobster","purchaseMissingEmoteClueItems":true,"implingPurchasePrice":-1,"wildyClueSetup":{"potionsManager":{"withdrawMap":{},"consumptionMap":{},"potionsList":[]},"equipmentHandler":{"profileName":"Default","arrowCount":300,"shouldWait":true,"gearMap":{}},"profileName":"Default","combatHandler":{"autocastCount":200,"autocast":"FIRE_STRIKE","desiredStyle":"CASTING","useAutoRetaliate":true,"profileName":"Default","prayersList":[],"safeSpots":[],"shouldSafespot":true,"npcs":[]}},"safeClueSetup":{"potionsManager":{"withdrawMap":{},"consumptionMap":{},"potionsList":[]},"equipmentHandler":{"profileName":"Default","arrowCount":300,"shouldWait":true,"gearMap":{"HELMET":["White partyhat"],"CAPE":["Ava\u0027s accumulator"],"AMULET":["Amulet of glory(6)"],"WEAPON":["Magic shortbow (i)"],"GLOVES":["Combat bracelet(6)"],"RING":["Ring of dueling(8)"],"ARROW":["Rune arrow"]}},"profileName":"Default","combatHandler":{"autocastCount":200,"autocast":"FIRE_STRIKE","desiredStyle":"CASTING","useAutoRetaliate":true,"profileName":"Default","prayersList":[],"safeSpots":[],"shouldSafespot":true,"npcs":[]}},"bringNeedle":false,"bringAntidote":false,"bringFood":false,"thievingFoodQuantity":8,"bringLumbridgeRunes":false,"chiselBoltTips":false,"skipCombatClues":false,"antidoteNames":["Antidote+(4)","Antidote+(3)","Antidote+(2)","Antidote+(1)"],"implingWithdrawCount":10,"obtainNewClues":true,"openCasketsImmediately":true,"pickpocketTargets":[2541,2540],"OTHER_GOOD_REWARDS":["Holy sandals","Spiked manacles","Wizard boots"],"maxSleep":200,"shouldEmptyInventoryForClues":true,"RANGER_BOOTS":["Ranger boots"],"DESIRED_NAILS":["Iron nails"],"mouseSpeed":152,"thievingFoodName":"Lobster","CAPE_OF_SKULLS":["Cape of skulls"],"bringLumbridgeTab":false,"lightSources":["CANDLE"],"clueObtainer":"ECLECTIC_IMPLINGS","skipGui":false,"staminaCount":3,"sellUnchargedDragonstoneJewelry":false,"minSleep":100,"assumeStashUnitsFullIfBuilt":false,"restockTravelItems":true,"decantJewelry":false,"DESIRED_CLUES":["Clue scroll (medium)"],"restockAllTravelItemTogether":true,"dropFailedClues":true,"openCaskets":true,"fillStashUnits":false,"decantStaminaPotions":false,"restockImplings":true,"bringChisel":false,"teleports":[{"count":1,"travel":"GLORY","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["AMULET"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"ARDOUGNE_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"CAMELOT_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"FALADOR_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"LUMBRIDGE_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"SALVE_GRAVEYARD_TELEPORT","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":10,"travel":"VARROCK_TAB","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"DUELING_RING","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["RING"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"COMBAT_BRACELET","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["GLOVES"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"GAMES_NECKLACE","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"WEALTH","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1},{"count":1,"travel":"NECKLACE_OF_PASSAGE","price":-4,"desiredStock":10,"shouldRestock":true,"slots":["INVENTORY"],"restockBuffer":1}]}

i copied ur text and replaced it and still same result, i also tried cheking that setting but it fails.

edit: is there a way to see what item its looking for? coz i double checked and i have bought all the items it needs

Edited by zemp0

6 minutes ago, zemp0 said:

i copied ur text and replaced it and still same result, i also tried cheking that setting but it fails.

At another glance, it is failing to set up your equipment, not your teleportation/travel items.  It's trying to equip:

• White partyhat
  • Ava's accumulator
  • Amulet of glory(6)
  • Magic shortbow (i)
  • Combat bracelet(6)
  • Ring of dueling(8)
  • Rune arrow

I recommend configuring the equipment handler for those slots to use the presets for those jewelry items instead, as you likely have used all Amulet of glory(6) at this time. Example below:
https://gyazo.com/8945fcb90e583cd757be3d706dd35cac

I will also get an update out that automatically assumes it means any charged piece of the same jewelry when you click "Grab current equipment" to make it a bit more intuitive.

10 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

At another glance, it is failing to set up your equipment, not your teleportation/travel items.  It's trying to equip:

• White partyhat
  • Ava's accumulator
  • Amulet of glory(6)
  • Magic shortbow (i)
  • Combat bracelet(6)
  • Ring of dueling(8)
  • Rune arrow

I recommend configuring the equipment handler for those slots to use the presets for those jewelry items instead, as you likely have used all Amulet of glory(6) at this time. Example below:
https://gyazo.com/8945fcb90e583cd757be3d706dd35cac

I will also get an update out that automatically assumes it means any charged piece of the same jewelry when you click "Grab current equipment" to make it a bit more intuitive.

works now ty :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, i bought the script 2 days ago and today it wont start for the last 2 days for some reason. My other scripts work fine but only this one doenst. i get multiple errors in the client debug and the script wont even start. this is the client debug

Client debug

• [11:33:14] Downloading script 'EzClueSolver'.
    [11:33:17] Script Started: EzClueSolver.
    [11:33:28] Disabled all randoms.
    [11:33:28] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
    [11:33:29] Setting up global walk condition.
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: DISPLAY
    scripts.Utilities.wc.(EzOptions.java:45)
    scripts.ezfarm.m.l(Universal.java:269)
    scripts.ezcluesolver.EzClueSolver.j(EzClueSolver.java:305)
    scripts.ezcluesolver.EzClueSolver.getInitialState(EzClueSolver.java:57)
    org.tribot.script.EnumScript.run(if:23)
    java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
  • [11:33:29] Script Ended: EzClueSolver.

thanks

Hey, i bought the script 2 days ago and today it wont start for the last 2 days for some reason. My other scripts work fine but only this one doenst. i get multiple errors in the client debug and the script wont even start. this is the client debug

Client debug

thanks

still having the same problem 

On 12/5/2020 at 10:54 AM, redbully14 said:

Client debug

thanks

still having the same problem 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, it should be fixed now.

• 1 month later...

Hey I am trying to get this working for medium clues but when I configure and get it going it just gets stuck on 'withdrawing: CONSTRUCTION_CAPE' and spams that in the client debug.

I of course did not put that as an option of transport. I was worried it was because I said to using my crafting cape but even when i turn that off it does it. I checked my json file as well to make sure the con cape isnt in there and it is not.

Also one thing could you not set so it can use jewelry/teleports found in the POH

19 hours ago, FiveTurtle said:

Hey I am trying to get this working for medium clues but when I configure and get it going it just gets stuck on 'withdrawing: CONSTRUCTION_CAPE' and spams that in the client debug.

I of course did not put that as an option of transport. I was worried it was because I said to using my crafting cape but even when i turn that off it does it. I checked my json file as well to make sure the con cape isnt in there and it is not.

Also one thing could you not set so it can use jewelry/teleports found in the POH

Can you send me a copy of your json profile? It should be located in your .tribot/ezcluesolver/profile folder.

Can you re-iterate the bottom part?  Are you asking to add use of the PoH jewelry box?

1 hour ago, FiveTurtle said:

Here you go

And yea it would be good if it could use POH teleports when available

ironman2.json 4.05 kB · 1 download

It looks like it didn't actually apply your selected travel option when thieving stone chests.  It should now.  Let me know if it continues to be a problem.

I would like to add POH teleports as an option, but I will have to look into it.  It will require quite a bit of work if I'm not mistaken.