EzClueSolver - Easy & Medium Clues [ABC2][Potential 1m+/hr]

FALSkills

EzClueSolver is an advanced script which is capable of completing ALL easy and medium clues, as well as unlocking many of the requirements for clues as it finds them.  

Link to script

Features:

• Currently supports Easy and Medium clues.
  • Determines if your account has the requirements for any given clue.
  • Includes workflows to unlock some easy-to-obtain requirements, such as music clues for entering a specific area, or minor tasks such as adding a rope to Lumbridge caves.
    • Willing to add more if they are simple, just contact me!
  • Specify how to handle clues your account cannot complete: Should we drop it? Should we end the script?
  • Multiple available methods for obtaining clues. Currently supported:
    • Baby, Gourmet, and Eclectic impling jars (easy - medium)
    • Pickpocket H.A.M. members (easy clues)
    • Thieve stone chests in Lizardman temple (medium clues)
  • Planned support for:
    • Killing custom NPC at custom location using custom combat loadout (No current ETA sadly)
    • Hard clues and above
  • Customize equipment setups
  • Customize travel/teleport item setups (Runes, tabs, jewelry, etc)
  • STASH unit building / usage
  • Tracks number of clues and steps completed, as well as any rare drops.  High-score data currently unavailable, but that is in the works.

How can I learn more about clue scrolls?
Easy clues - Wiki article
Medium clues - Wiki article

Why complete clue scrolls?  Where do I earn my gp?
The vast majority of your profit will come from specific "chase" items, which hold high value.  For medium clues, this means a pair of Ranger boots.  For easy clues, this means a Cape of skulls or a few other rare items.  

This article goes into pretty good detail about the profit breakdown from opening Eclectic impling jars.  
740817e465c9260dc3562bebbeeb71da.png

So basically, you should expect to lose money until you finally hit the Ranger boots drop, at which point you should hopefully be profiting.

Proggies/Screenshots:

Spoiler

3a91e4b390e456df5fa62d8d7f87d37d.pnge484647d4e43363fe42c5ffb56d42083.pngc170ebd3917285703d94eb1ac608c574.png3210527106f935ffaf0d44cc66bf9d4f.pngdb574f145303a82083202c5f467fbfd4.png

e0afb07a2a84d183f4b2a2693ca40bf5.png729aaaa9779fda3d912452eeee306dae.png0eb384a3aafdfe17a0c91430e817fb50-png.jpg77m_proggy.png.aba3719a24eea08ee21eb56712b24250.png

FAQ

Spoiler
  • What combat level do you recommend for this script?
    • The highest level NPC you will be required to fight for medium clues is a level 48 Fremennik market guard.  I would recommend having 50+ combat and configuring your account to use your appropriate combat style.  Currently, melee or ranged are your best bet.
  • What are the requirements?
    • You should review the requirements for medium clues here. For other clues, view the respective pages.
  • What is "restock buffer" for the travel/teleport items?
    • If you have the setting enabled to "restock all items at once", it will only restock items that currently have a stock less than or equal to your restock buffer for that item.
  • What are your recommended teleport items?
    • Ring of dueling, Amulet of glory, Games necklace, Necklace of passage, Dramen staff + Fairy rings, runes/tabs for all major towns (rune pouch ideally).
      • Extra bonus: construction cape, quest point cape, but obviously those are not easily obtainable.

Post-release update plan:

• Beginner, Hard, and Elite clues will not be supported until after the first release.  Hard will probably be the first set of clues I will work on as they are more desirable IMO.
  • Custom combat functionality for obtaining clues (i.e. kill Hellhounds, Guards, etc) - coming next.
  • Puzzle solving needs to be written from scratch! Fortunately, data from open source clients is very helpful for that.

Bug Report Format:

Your profile can be found in your .tribot folder, in the folder: .tribot/ezcluesolver/profile/

• Profile (pastebin or txt file): 
  • Screenshot/gif (including paint):
  • Bot debug (pastebin or txt file):
  • Client debug (pastebin or txt file):
  • Any additional info to provide:

Thanks for reading! Best of luck botting. 

Edited by FALSkills

Join my discord! https://discord.gg/gazAzep

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot , its works for Ultimate iroman ? I mean , if i can run the script without use bank.. and could u add a better price for 1 instance ? i only play with one account.

Edited by ranker

On 7/13/2020 at 11:03 PM, ranker said:

woot , its works for Ultimate iroman ? I mean , if i can run the script without use bank.. and could u add a better price for 1 instance ? i only play with one account.

It does NOT support Ultimate Ironman and probably will not.  You have to keep in mind that this script has to obtain over a hundred various items for emote clues.  It will not support regular ironman mode either - unless all items are present in bank/stash units.

Purchased the script to find out it cannot use any house teleport methods. Please add spirit tree/fairy ring, jewelry box, portal nexus, mounted digsite and xerics amulet. 

The method I use manually is only house teleports in my inventory. Every step I teleport to my house and use one of the above options to navigate to the clue. 

Edited by Duke4eva

25 minutes ago, Duke4eva said:

Purchased the script to find out it cannot use any house teleport methods. Please add spirit tree/fairy ring, jewelry box, portal nexus, mounted digsite and xerics amulet. 

The method I use manually is only house teleports in my inventory. Every step I teleport to my house and use one of the above options to navigate to the clue. 

I would be sure to use the free trial on any scripts before purchasing.  It's a great way to get an idea of what the product is like before you purchase it, and it's free.  That's why it's offered :)

I do hope to add all of those teleport options over time - but it's a massive undertaking.  I cannot feasibly support every POH setup either, but any well designed house with the teleport options located very close to house portal should be supported in the future.  My current priority is releasing the combat functionality of this script though.

Let me know if you would like a refund (and your auth for the month will be cancelled)

34 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

I would be sure to use the free trial on any scripts before purchasing.  It's a great way to get an idea of what the product is like before you purchase it, and it's free.  That's why it's offered :)

I do hope to add all of those teleport options over time - but it's a massive undertaking.  I cannot feasibly support every POH setup either, but any well designed house with the teleport options located very close to house portal should be supported in the future.  My current priority is releasing the combat functionality of this script though.

Let me know if you would like a refund (and your auth for the month will be cancelled)

I thought you had to have VIP for free trials? Not sure, either way, no refund is required. I don't mind supporting the script. 

Even having a required location for all teleport rooms in a POH would not be an issue considering you can move your rooms nowadays. 

Weird issue though - came back like an hour later and it was stuck in Sinclair's Mansion trying to talk to the handyman. It kept opening and closing a door trying to get to him. 

Just checked your join date. Happens to be 2 days apart from mine, 7 years ago. Funny

Edited by Duke4eva

26 minutes ago, Duke4eva said:

I thought you had to have VIP for free trials? Not sure, either way, no refund is required. I don't mind supporting the script. 

Even having a required location for all teleport rooms in a POH would not be an issue considering you can move your rooms nowadays. 

Weird issue though - came back like an hour later and it was stuck in Sinclair's Mansion trying to talk to the handyman. It kept opening and closing a door trying to get to him. 

Just checked your join date. Happens to be 2 days apart from mine, 7 years ago. Funny

I don't mind refunding at all if you aren't going to use it (since you just bought it today), so let me know asap if you change your mind!

I unfortunately do need specific information to find out why a clue isn't working properly:

Bug Report Format:

Your profile can be found in your .tribot folder, in the folder: .tribot/ezcluesolver/profile/

28 minutes ago, n00bk0er said:

I'm trying to use the trial and uhh... how do you start the script once you fill out the GUI? lol. There is no start button?

Hit the X at the top right and the script will start

47 minutes ago, JustJ said:

Hit the X at the top right and the script will start

Would make sense why it wasn't starting for me when I would hit it lol. Errors out

• 15:51:34 ERROR java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.ezcluesolver.EzClueSolver.i(EzClueSolver.java:366)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.ezcluesolver.EzClueSolver.getInitialState(EzClueSolver.java:57)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at org.tribot.script.EnumScript.run(qj:135)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.cluescrolls.clues.emote.EmoteClue.(EmoteClue.java:811)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.cluescrolls.clues.emote.EmoteClue.(EmoteClue.java:789)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.cluescrolls.clues.emote.EmoteClue.(EmoteClue.java:785)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.cluescrolls.clues.emote.EmoteClue.(EmoteClue.java:164)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR ... 4 more

22 hours ago, n00bk0er said:

Would make sense why it wasn't starting for me when I would hit it lol. Errors out

• 15:51:34 ERROR java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.ezcluesolver.EzClueSolver.i(EzClueSolver.java:366)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.ezcluesolver.EzClueSolver.getInitialState(EzClueSolver.java:57)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at org.tribot.script.EnumScript.run(qj:135)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.cluescrolls.clues.emote.EmoteClue.(EmoteClue.java:811)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.cluescrolls.clues.emote.EmoteClue.(EmoteClue.java:789)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.cluescrolls.clues.emote.EmoteClue.(EmoteClue.java:785)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR at scripts.cluescrolls.clues.emote.EmoteClue.(EmoteClue.java:164)
  • 15:51:34 ERROR ... 4 more

Hi, your RSVarbits are returning null so you need to restart your client.  If the issue persists after restarting, please try deleting your client cache.  You can use this tool to do it for you 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 10:37 AM, hemroidsftw said:

keeps saying failed to configure equipment multiple times. ending script

Sorry, can you please provide a bug report using the requested format?  Issues like you are describing are caused by either:

• Missing an item used in the equipment manager
  • Not having enough GP to purchase whatever it needs

Bug Report Format:

Your profile can be found in your .tribot folder, in the folder: .tribot/ezcluesolver/profile/