[Restocking] [Muling] [Premium] [400k - 1m/hr] DemonicGorillaKiller

SkrrtNick

Demonic Gorilla Killer

Why demonic gorillas?

Demonic Gorillas are a highly popular NPC to kill as they have a 1/300 chance of dropping the elusive Zenyte Shard.

At the time of writing this, one is worth more than 14 million gp. 

Features

Highly Customisable

Smart eating (Karambwan, Anglerfish, and standard food types)

Smart potions (Prayer, Combat and Ranged)

Smart Prayer Boosting (Range and Melee boosting all the way up to Piety and Rigour)

Smart Player Evasiveness

Advanced Gear Support (Alternatives, barrows repair, blowpipe recharging)

Discord Notifications

Custom Locations

Worldhopping

Customisable AFK Breaking

Customisable Microbreaking

Advanced target detection

Restocking, Selling and Decanting Potions

Antiprofiling, leveraging the latest in Tribot's SDK

Death Handling

Accurate Profit/Cost tracking

image.png.dd356a0e81f90c6852f506174930eeb3.png

Muling with SkrrtMule

Hiscores

And More!

Hard Requirements (Must haves)

MM2 completed and all of it's reqs (69 Slayer being the toughest!)

At least 1x Royal Seed Pod

Recommended Requirements

75+ Ranged

43+ Prayer (70 for Piety, 73 for Rigour)

70+ (Attack/Strength/Defence)

Proggies

image.png.4aa36beba829f2612c37625d180f3008.png

nmnm1.PNG

image.png.6c60058b182c697d17210bbf4c9cf3f4.png

unknown.png

mn1.PNG

image.png.a0ee9203fe74158e1c4a0c73d4fe2ede.png

image.png.67407a585d9c4b84b6154252528e4b29.png

Purchase Here

Edited by SkrrtNick

image.png

Congrats on the release, really cool script! :)

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

On 6/3/2022 at 7:18 AM, ChanceTheClapper said:

Can this eat potato with cheese?

Yes :)

Update 06/06/2022:

• Improved boulder detection
  • Fixed a bug which would cause idle during break triggers
  • Added food to cost tracking

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick,

I seem to have an issue with inventory setup; somehow there's a dwarf remains that bugged inside that I'm unable to remove (thus bot won't start when it's unable to locate that item in bank).

xyknAsC.png

Thanks,

Zin

Hi,

are you able to change the food you bring or potion quantity and if it fixes itself?

alternatively can you pm me your profile?

3 hours ago, zinova said:

Hi Nick,

I seem to have an issue with inventory setup; somehow there's a dwarf remains that bugged inside that I'm unable to remove (thus bot won't start when it's unable to locate that item in bank).

xyknAsC.png

Thanks,

Zin

Edited by SkrrtNick

image.png

19 hours ago, SkrrtNick said:

Hi,

are you able to change the food you bring or potion quantity and if it fixes itself?

alternatively can you pm me your profile?

Hey Nick, I just got home and played more with the settings.

I think I narrowed down the "Dwarf Remains" in inventory bug to the use of special attack, if the option "No Spec" is selected. If you could please look into this to see if you're able to replicate this bug.

On a separate note, the script is fantastic so far.  One minor suggestion would be the detection & use of other forms of banking/reset. Currently, the script can only use ring of dueling (8)'s so we end up with a bunch of 7-charge rings in the bank, as an Ironman it would be appreciated if we'd be able to consume these. Maybe eventually, if POH support could be added as well. 

I might seem picky here, but honestly it's because the script is just that good... there's nothing else to complain about.

4 hours ago, zinova said:

Hey Nick, I just got home and played more with the settings.

I think I narrowed down the "Dwarf Remains" in inventory bug to the use of special attack, if the option "No Spec" is selected. If you could please look into this to see if you're able to replicate this bug.

On a separate note, the script is fantastic so far.  One minor suggestion would be the detection & use of other forms of banking/reset. Currently, the script can only use ring of dueling (8)'s so we end up with a bunch of 7-charge rings in the bank, as an Ironman it would be appreciated if we'd be able to consume these. Maybe eventually, if POH support could be added as well. 

I might seem picky here, but honestly it's because the script is just that good... there's nothing else to complain about.

Thank you for finding the cause, I've pushed a fix.

With banking, I could support POH, only reason I opted for RoD was because it is much more accessible. If you can detail what exactly it would need to support I should be able to add POH support in an update soon. Feel free to DM me.

Cheers!

image.png

@SkrrtNick My god this script has so many bugs bro... witnessed it depositing and withdrawing my dragon scim for god knows how long continuously not only that theres a problem with all of the ring teleports it doesnt support all charges of row and duel ring. Also, it bugs out with rune javeline tips at ge. Just way to many bugs for me in only 1 day of testing it after buying. Can i please have a refund as it isnt really ready yet to be considered premium until all issues and bugs are sorted out... i mean within the first hour of testing i saw plenty of things that are pretty obvious that it was kinda either A. Rushed out an Not tested before releasing it. Or B. (Like a few script writers dont care for updating jack shit unless its their private version of their own script they use).  Whatever the case id just like my MONEY BACK for now. Maybe later when youve spent some real time on it ill purchase it.

Thanks

Edited by bigballinboss

8 hours ago, bigballinboss said:

@SkrrtNick My god this script has so many bugs bro... witnessed it depositing and withdrawing my dragon scim for god knows how long continuously not only that theres a problem with all of the ring teleports it doesnt support all charges of row and duel ring. Also, it bugs out with rune javeline tips at ge. Just way to many bugs for me in only 1 day of testing it after buying. Can i please have a refund as it isnt really ready yet to be considered premium until all issues and bugs are sorted out... i mean within the first hour of testing i saw plenty of things that are pretty obvious that it was kinda either A. Rushed out an Not tested before releasing it. Or B. (Like a few script writers dont care for updating jack shit unless its their private version of their own script they use).  Whatever the case id just like my MONEY BACK for now. Maybe later when youve spent some real time on it ill purchase it.

Thanks

No one else is reporting the issues you’re mentioning and I’m not aware of anything that would cause the issues you mention the script is plagued with.

I will arrange a refund if you send me your order number but I would kindly ask that you don’t purchase any of my scripts again, thanks.

image.png

@SkrrtNick Nobody is reporting issues because barely anyone is every using this script.. ISSUE #1: Both Ring of wealth and ring of dueling is not recognised in the bank if its not charges (5) for wealth or (8) for ring of dueling. ISSUE #2: when using a dragon scimatar to kill gorillas and you get dragon scim drops it will repeatily bank 1 scim and withdraw it over and over. ISSUE#3: when at grand exchange it will bug out when selling items and will leave it in inventory and get stuck. 

Okay sending my order number to you in private message. Just needs more work before i risk my high level accounts to GF. I wish u the best no need to get buthurt i support your community effort its just not there yet is all. (Not that it cant eventually be flawless) 

Edited by bigballinboss

48 minutes ago, bigballinboss said:

@SkrrtNick Nobody is reporting issues because barely anyone is every using this script.. ISSUE #1: Both Ring of wealth and ring of dueling is not recognised in the bank if its not charges (5) for wealth or (8) for ring of dueling. ISSUE #2: when using a dragon scimatar to kill gorillas and you get dragon scim drops it will repeatily bank 1 scim and withdraw it over and over. ISSUE#3: when at grand exchange it will bug out when selling items and will leave it in inventory and get stuck. 

Okay sending my order number to you in private message. Just needs more work before i risk my high level accounts to GF. I wish u the best no need to get buthurt i support your community effort its just not there yet is all. (Not that it cant eventually be flawless) 

As mentioned in DMs - I have sent off your order number for a refund.

Thank you for letting me know the issues - I was unaware of them until I woke up this morning and saw your first report demanding a refund. 2 and 3 are related to your gear including a dragon scimitar which is also an item dropped by the gorillas, an edge case I haven't handled. 1 may be a bug as there is definitely code to handle all RoW and RoD ids - I will check, confirm and test later today.

I stand by my previous message - I have no interest in supporting disrespectful users.

image.png

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am comtemplating to trying out this script for a month versus just sticking with my other usual script that I tend to run, But I would love to possibly be a continued purchaser of this script if I find the AntiBan to be very well done ( I use a main account ) and also if the profitability is there of course.

Am I able to have a 1 day trial of this script to make sure it's runnable for 4-6 hour periods without major problems?

6 hours ago, GamersGodly said:

Hello, I am comtemplating to trying out this script for a month versus just sticking with my other usual script that I tend to run, But I would love to possibly be a continued purchaser of this script if I find the AntiBan to be very well done ( I use a main account ) and also if the profitability is there of course.

Am I able to have a 1 day trial of this script to make sure it's runnable for 4-6 hour periods without major problems?

Hi - unfortunately tribot doesn’t currently allow trials.

If you find there are any issues preventing the script from working I am able to offer a refund.

Thanks

image.png

• 3 weeks later...

not sure if its just me, but seems like this script may need to be looked at. i just tried it for a demonics task...

Only looks for 4 dose potions? Initially had issues finding potions/food, even though it was on the first page of bank. Possible to make it recognize other dose potions as well?

Does not seem to efficiently fight the demonics, idk if its maybe cause of the update or what? but it blows through food (mantas) on a maxed account (2-4 kills, before needing to leave and bank), it wasn't doing a good job of dodging the falling rocks, and doesn't seem to be doing the prayer switches well... also, was doing something weird while being at demonics, it kept running away towards the wall and not fighting.

Don't mean to be rude, it could be my error, but i dont think i was setting anything incorrectly. If this is just the way its suppose to operate, could i get a refund please? I bought it only couple hours ago to try and see how it is.

thanks in advance

Edited by Deez N0ots

6 hours ago, Deez N0ots said:

not sure if its just me, but seems like this script may need to be looked at. i just tried it for a demonics task...

Only looks for 4 dose potions? Initially had issues finding potions/food, even though it was on the first page of bank. Possible to make it recognize other dose potions as well?

Does not seem to efficiently fight the demonics, idk if its maybe cause of the update or what? but it blows through food (mantas) on a maxed account (2-4 kills, before needing to leave and bank), it wasn't doing a good job of dodging the falling rocks, and doesn't seem to be doing the prayer switches well... also, was doing something weird while being at demonics, it kept running away towards the wall and not fighting.

Don't mean to be rude, it could be my error, but i dont think i was setting anything incorrectly. If this is just the way its suppose to operate, could i get a refund please? I bought it only couple hours ago to try and see how it is.

thanks in advance

Happy to get you a refund, can you give me your order number please?

image.png

• 1 month later...

Hi there man, I have recently purchased this script however it seems entirely broken.. After 3 hours of trying to fix it, It's still in the state of limbo of depositing/banking then teleporting attempting to buy for restock as it's saying the gear it has removed is no longer in stock. This has been a nightmare and I would like a refund if possible please man as soon as. I think at this stage it needs a lot of fixes/should be temp removed until fixed as it seems others are getting the issue also. It counts all items equipped or not as inventory slots and then deposits all items back into the bank and repeat. I've tried multiple setups/profiles and all on the same issue.

Thanks,

Brad

6 hours ago, Eremite said:

Hi there man, I have recently purchased this script however it seems entirely broken.. After 3 hours of trying to fix it, It's still in the state of limbo of depositing/banking then teleporting attempting to buy for restock as it's saying the gear it has removed is no longer in stock. This has been a nightmare and I would like a refund if possible please man as soon as. I think at this stage it needs a lot of fixes/should be temp removed until fixed as it seems others are getting the issue also. It counts all items equipped or not as inventory slots and then deposits all items back into the bank and repeat. I've tried multiple setups/profiles and all on the same issue.

Thanks,

Brad

You've made no effort to contact me, can you send me a GIF of the issues you're having? Can you send me your profile?

Are you using LG? 

When you say "others" who else are you referring to?

EDIT: Based on my automated bug reporting it looks like you've incorrectly set the GUI

Edited by SkrrtNick

image.png

• 2 months later...