[200K-1M/HR] nBlast Furnace [Low Requirements] [Fresh Account Preparing] [GE Restocking] [Muling] [All Efficiency Items And Methods Supported] [Coal Bag 1-30 Mining & MLM Support] [700B+ Total Profit/100B+ Total Exp]

Naton

3 minutes ago, Naton said:

If using resizeable mode, I highly recommend that you set the chatbox to transparent, as there is currently a slightly tribot problem with resizeable where it will say things that hidden behind the chatbox are clickable, when in reality they are not. Hopefully this will be changed soon however for now to ensure this never happens you can enable this game setting.

The option to click through the chat box is in the advanced options menu

5fe6dba25912265c308b43c4c77749c8.png

You could force hide the chatbox if resizeable is detected

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

22 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

You could force hide the chatbox if resizeable is detected

I'll probably add this in at a later point if the issue persists

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

Thank you for the quick fix. If i could throw a suggestion  at you. I've noticed when using the stamina potions it always keeps it in the inventory. I think if you implemented the bot to take the potion out when needed such as 10-20 energy and then make the bot deposit all item in inventory to bank and use the fill bank space  feature you could get much more xp per hour out of gold bars. 

Just now, Big Business said:

Thank you for the quick fix. If i could throw a suggestion  at you. I've noticed when using the stamina potions it always keeps it in the inventory. I think if you implemented the bot to take the potion out when needed such as 10-20 energy and then make the bot deposit all item in inventory to bank and use the fill bank space  feature you could get much more xp per hour out of gold bars. 

Thanks, I have thought about potentially adding that before. I'll try to look into it at a later point when restocking is done and I am finished with my other project. I had deposit all button support (the option is still visible in the GUI, although disabled) but there were some bugs such as if it picked up a random item. I will look through this again later as well.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

3 minutes ago, Naton said:

Thanks, I have thought about potentially adding that before. I'll try to look into it at a later point when restocking is done and I am finished with my other project. I had deposit all button support (the option is still visible in the GUI, although disabled) but there were some bugs such as if it picked up a random item. I will look through this again later as well.

sounds great mate, goodluck with your project x!

This is great! I have been looking for a script for smithing for awhile! I will definitely test soon! Also congrats on the new rank.

Milestones Fresh acc -> Max

Acc Progress (Started late Nov) 

1 minute ago, Haze37 said:

This is great! I have been looking for a script for smithing for awhile! I will definitely test soon! Also congrats on the new rank.

5 hours ago, Naton said:

When you do, please add them as options. More options spread among users usually help increase script longevity.

7 minutes ago, contemporary said:

When you do, please add them as options. More options spread among users usually help increase script longevity.

They would definitely be added as additional options

18 minutes ago, RoyalBotters said:

im trying it out, looking to purchase, i cant seem to select stamina potions?

Could you explain your issue further? 

I may be able to release an open beta of restocking tonight. Because it is still "beta" it is pretty barebones, and will require rings of wealth, and will also require enough supplies to be able to run atleast 30 minutes at a time as it relies on the minigame teleport. In the near future I will be adding in support to take the mine carts. All the necessary information will be explained in the tab in the GUI. I also wouldn't run the restocking on an account you care about yet.

Restocking beta has been released. Make sure to read the information in the GUI first.

Some restocking proggies w/ steel bars:

142b2782446c8623ebbd3e9a93a029e8-png.jpg6a701b77464ab45bc56db555055d7926-png.jpg

I have not yet come to a conclusion about whether or not the price will be raised, but I will not decide until restocking is fully complete (out of beta stage).

@godspower33 u better stop :thonking: my posts smh

Edited by Naton

11 minutes ago, tomelis3211 said:

Hello @Naton

I have a few questions.

what does this mean? ?

029dd9c99f1df9ee6a091bfec3359407.png

When my bot uses bucket of water to grab that bars, my bucket of water gets empty, and he runs straight to bank to deposit bars ( bucket stays empty) and later, when bot puts all ores and bars gets ready, he runs to refill that bucket.

My question is:  wouldn't it be faster to refill the bucket, while bringing bars to the bank?

You can press 1 2 3 4 5 to choose what bars to make

4 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

You can press 1 2 3 4 5 to choose what bars to make

Thanks haha

4 hours ago, tomelis3211 said:

Hello @Naton

I have a few questions.

what does this mean? ?

029dd9c99f1df9ee6a091bfec3359407.png

When my bot uses bucket of water to grab that bars, my bucket of water gets empty, and he runs straight to bank to deposit bars ( bucket stays empty) and later, when bot puts all ores and bars gets ready, he runs to refill that bucket.

My question is:  wouldn't it be faster to refill the bucket, while bringing bars to the bank?

That could actually be faster, I’ll have to take a look into that

Just now, tomelis3211 said:

@Naton

461fa65dc51f58afa758f0674c94af8f.png

So when using auto restocking, my bot buys too many ores (i guess) and he runs into this issue, where he got no more coins to refill cofin

Starting cash - 1m

bot crashed when he made - 2.5M

Alright I'll have to take a look, I do sort of account for refilling the coffer but I guess I have to double check it/lower the purchase amounts. What refilling value were you using?

9 minutes ago, tomelis3211 said:

Ah, using larger values will help prevent that error from occurring, although I am currently working on modifying the purchasing algorithm to allow any filling value to work fine

3 hours ago, tomelis3211 said:

What is the minimum value to use? just tried 50K, and crashed after like 4 hours.

As of right now, when purchasing ores it will assume it will only have to refill the coffee once before the next time it restocks, so a value that will last that long.

Ex. Like 72k per every 2-3k (depends on what method for using) bars you’re making.

This is why it works for a bit until it gets to a larger purchase value. I hope this makes sense.

I am working on making the script estimate how many times it will have to refill it before restocking again so that it can take in account the coins it will need to save.

@tomelis3211 Im surprised I never saw that in hundreds of hours of runtime, but it should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

This new update should have a new purchasing algorithm that should allow any coffer refill values to work, although it may need a little tuning. Its been working fine for my test account with 100k refills.

:thonking:

Awesome script, heres some proggies from some runs

Lg4HWHb.pngY1baeFG.pngmxyKbsL.pngrNZeKTD.pngYnhz5mi.pnggS4O75n.pngnFKrT8p.pngA0XA8y6.png

1 minute ago, godspower33 said:

:thonking:

Awesome script, heres some proggies from some runs

Lg4HWHb.pngY1baeFG.pngmxyKbsL.pngrNZeKTD.pngYnhz5mi.pnggS4O75n.pngnFKrT8p.pngA0XA8y6.png

Thanks! Restocking seems to be working great :D

I will be adding account training to this soon, so that you can start the script on a fresh level 3 and it will do everything needed to begin blast furnace. (Will probably require around 1m cash to start I'd say, plus will need to transfer over stamina potions if using them as I don't plan to add restocking staminas yet)

2fcac8fac5cfb0e5d4711dfd28d84a3e.png 5be482dc1fe244e808f84ba1f882a3ee.png

Started this script on a fresh level 3 with 2m yesterday morning, already at almost 7m and still going. Perfect with very cheap twitch memberships :D

EDIT: Now I'm at 8.3m, easy 6.3m profit on a fresh level 3. After factoring in the twitch price account cost, 6m profit on one account (3m a day).

Edited by Naton

Account preparing beta should be released tomorrow after some final tests (note that its still in beta), I ran the script on a fresh level 3 just off tutorial island with 1.7m on it within an hour or two it was at blast furnace running great

24 minutes ago, Naton said:

Account preparing beta should be released tomorrow after some final tests (note that its still in beta), I ran the script on a fresh level 3 just off tutorial island with 1.7m on it within an hour or two it was at blast furnace running great

Best script Na