nSmither [Smithing] [Smelting] [Cannonballs Restocking Muling Dwarf Cannon] [Superheating] [Progressive Support] [Customization] [150B+ Total Profit/15B+ Total Exp]

Naton

FullSizeRender-2.jpeg.e606b360ab42e8efa6aa02a660ac8e2d.jpeg3e8044530c918ba9b604a7e0708fefe9.png22fd217d3b1e634f3b3467da52e5acd9.png1876445025_ScreenShot2018-11-30at12_45_42PM.png.3954c7fa1b90b34b2b162a7636f099cf.png?_ga=2.157609983.49815592.1541811514-1165471939.1541811514

Would you like to gain incredibly fast smithing experience, using several different methods and locations, and being able to customize your own preferences?

nSmither will help you to achieve your smithing goals.

Description

This bot will smith/smelt/superheat in several different locations. It supports a progression system to chain several different tasks together. A plethora of customizable preferences is also available. If you are smithing cannonballs, the script can complete the dwarf cannon quest, train 1-35 smithing, restock, and mule off gold.

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/store/products/68-nSmither

Instructions

Select the item you want to smith/smelt/superheat

Start the script near where you want to perform this activity (the script will attempt to travel from anywhere but for best performance it's recommended to start nearby)

Have the required supplies ready (or gold, if smelting cannonballs with restocking)

Requirements

The necessary smithing level for the item you want, and supplies to do so

Features

Smithing - all items
Smelting - all bars
Superheating
Cannonballs
Cannonball grand exchange restocking
Cannonballs muling
Dwarf cannon
Fresh level 3 support (Add an account to your gold farm in one click using nMule!)
Progression system
Automatic mode for smithing to always smelt the best item for the selected bar (can be chained with progression system to always smelt best item)
A plethora of advanced customization

Pictures

L5YBgam.png

8q1MQLk.png

FullSizeRender-2.jpeg.e606b360ab42e8efa6aa02a660ac8e2d.jpeg

Progress Reports

Spoiler

690170273badf20831cea82e5a0f045a.pngFullSizeRender-2.jpeg.e606b360ab42e8efa6aa02a660ac8e2d.jpeg257fedc20705754a58ca9f66fea7ab39.pngda25bd332f7d9240165e3a4c86a73c09.pnge195903988f0dd1f193a773115321705.png77851ac64934ff3a74588a7b3dc1322b.png641f8412c23f967a6c7034ae133b3f94.png585b6b06f90489660a82c151e86f7573.png1891581e23acf2e7f000e6623554a518.png8afc3c3f05730811589a0d3d898816af.pngdb0c7e33437477569bf2cf8bb4016179.png

3e8044530c918ba9b604a7e0708fefe9.png

22fd217d3b1e634f3b3467da52e5acd9.png

1e24c0c67d0bc0fd6e294c3748b57bff.png

b376e89fab93921e3e2b58a87207e436.png

d770469d34f79ed30340ca0ab6abf1d0.png

1876445025_ScreenShot2018-11-30at12_45_42PM.png.3954c7fa1b90b34b2b162a7636f099cf.png?_ga=2.157609983.49815592.1541811514-1165471939.1541811514

Highscores

Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/smither/

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

User Testimonials

Spoiler

87a7eb220ef72e1e20a6236896799f75.png

0f0c9906f6745646d1057b1702538480.png

0f3b37cd004d2426693533b3740774b7.png

ff3340b55434a1934886dacf5ad180ba.png

Cannonballs

A lot of advanced settings for cannonballs can be found at Advanced Preferences -> Cannonballs. You can enable restocking at Advanced Preferences -> Cannonballs -> General, "Restock at GE". The script will automatically train from 1-35 smithing and complete dwarf cannon if required, before doing cannonballs.

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, vho835 said:

Really cheap right now, maybe you should raise the price a little haha

You think? I was worried because the other smithing script on the repo is $5 for six months

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

24 minutes ago, Naton said:

You think? I was worried because the other smithing script on the repo is $5 for six months

I think 1 auth pricing is too high. You stand to lose potential casual customers who want to use this for one account at a time.

The rest of your pricing structure looks just fine.

4 minutes ago, contemporary said:

I think 1 auth pricing is too high. You stand to lose potential casual customers who want to use this for one account at a time.

The rest of your pricing structure looks just fine.

I don't believe the customers I'd gain from lowering it from $4 is worth the amount of money I'd lose (I already only get $2.8 of the $4 per sale). I think $4 is pretty cheap, even if only one account can be ran at a time.

Edited by Naton

9 minutes ago, Naton said:

I don't believe the customers I'd gain from lowering it from $4 is worth the amount of money I'd lose. I think $4 is pretty cheap, even if only one account can be ran at a time.

That might be true, time will show. As is, it's the most expensive 1 instance offer for any skilling script in repository, except crafting.

You could mitigate this by increasing $4 offer instances to 2, and put it in line with the rest of your pricing.

Edited by contemporary

1 minute ago, contemporary said:

That might be true, time will show. As is, it's the most expensive 1 instance offer for any skilling script in repository, except crafting, which is unpopular because it has a better free alternative.

You could mitigate this by increasing $4 offer instances to 2, and put it in line with the rest of your pricing.

Raising it to two instances won't really affect people who only run one account, but it's something I can look at. 

6 minutes ago, Naton said:

Raising it to two instances won't really affect people who only run one account, but it's something I can look at. 

It's all about price vs. value.

Those x$ prices might not look high when you look at them one at a time. Once you start getting 20+ scripts they add up.

Congratulations on the release.

1 minute ago, contemporary said:

It's all about price vs. value.

Those x$ prices might not look high when you look at them one at a time. Once you start getting 20+ scripts they add up.

Congratulations with the release.

True, I think I will raise it to two instances, thanks

Edited by Naton

3 hours ago, Naton said:

I don't believe the customers I'd gain from lowering it from $4 is worth the amount of money I'd lose (I already only get $2.8 of the $4 per sale). I think $4 is pretty cheap, even if only one account can be ran at a time.

I think 4$/mo for one instance is fair. i haven't tested the quality of the script but if it is on par with your other scripts then $4 is a good price (i am saying your other scripts are high quality..)

Edited by Led Zeppelin

8K9pfpV.gif

ixSfyiE.gif

Sorry for posting so many proggy updates but the main reason why I think the price should be raised is because it could be turned into a gold farming script since its able to reload by the GE on its own. The $4 for 1 instance is a little low and would be more fair around the $6 range. However, the other pricing ranges should be raised like the $10 for 20 instances (this ones a money maker). I've already made back my money's worth in GP made from the instances. Maybe $15-30 for 20 instances. My reasoning for the price hikes are the stability of this script.

Edit: Also I know a user has already suggested the glassblowing but that would be a really nice feature even though its a crafting item. Idk if there are rules against including features from other skills

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 12.12.55 PM.png

Edited by vho835

vho835.png

vho835.png

1 hour ago, vho835 said:

Sorry for posting so many proggy updates but the main reason why I think the price should be raised is because it could be turned into a gold farming script since its able to reload by the GE on its own. The $4 for 1 instance is a little low and would be more fair around the $6 range. However, the other pricing ranges should be raised like the $10 for 20 instances (this ones a money maker). I've already made back my money's worth in GP made from the instances. Maybe $15-30 for 20 instances. My reasoning for the price hikes are the stability of this script.

Edit: Also I know a user has already suggested the glassblowing but that would be a really nice feature even though its a crafting item. Idk if there are rules against including features from other skills

When you're talking about pricing structure for gold farmers, keep in mind no gold farmer will ever buy just 1-2 instances. Minor profitability barely starts at 10+ instances, with 100+ instances not uncommon.

With that in mind, I somewhat agree with you. 20 instances for $10 seems on the low side, compared to $4 for 2.

You're engaging in some next level market control here, hah. "Please raise the prices so I can squeeze out my competitors." :)

Edited by contemporary

16 minutes ago, contemporary said:

When you're talking about pricing structure for gold farmers, keep in mind no gold farmer will ever buy just 1-2 instances. Minor profitability barely starts at 10+ instances, with 100+ instances not uncommon.

With that in mind, I somewhat agree with you. 20 instances for $10 seems on the low side, compared to $4 for 2.

You're engaging in some next level market control here, hah. "Please raise the prices so I can squeeze out my competitors." :)

Haha that was the idea. But really, it keeps out too many gold farmers so the profitability of cannonball smelting remains stable for the rest of the users.

vho835.png

vho835.png

@vho835 Don't worry about posting too many proggies haha I appreciate all the ones I can get.

And for the pricing, I'm open to (slightly) adjusting it, but keep in mind I had a public cannonball script that would do everything needed for a fresh level 3, and it was hardly used (http://nscripting.com/highscores/cannonball/ this much in like 5 months), which is why I'm hesitant to make the pricing too high. This script does have much more customization and is overall way better in my opinion, but it doesn't have dwarf cannon/buying ammo mould like my free script did (though questing is high ban rate imo). Plus cannonballs makes blast furnace profit go up ;)

2 hours ago, Naton said:

And for the pricing, I'm open to (slightly) adjusting it, but keep in mind I had a public cannonball script that would do everything needed for a fresh level 3, and it was hardly used (http://nscripting.com/highscores/cannonball/ this much in like 5 months), which is why I'm hesitant to make the pricing too high. This script does have much more customization and is overall way better in my opinion, but it doesn't have dwarf cannon/buying ammo mould like my free script did (though questing is high ban rate imo). Plus cannonballs makes blast furnace profit go up ;)

Yes, this is exactly the reason I've decided to comment on pricing. Basic smithing, while occasionaly useful, won't blow up any monthly profit charts on it's own.

Btw, I have a deeply rooted belief it's not questing itself that increases ban risk - it's walking on the same waypoints as thousands other bots during the quest.

Edited by contemporary

9 hours ago, vho835 said:

Broke 50 hours! Will post another proggy when it breaks 75 hours

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 11.05.50 PM.png

Nice proggy!

57 minutes ago, asdfghjk said:

Hey @Naton would you consider adding smelting of sand and soda ash? I'm sure a lot of ironmen would appreciate it and I'd gladly buy the script. If I can help please let me know :)

Thanks

I don't have plans to add this in because it is not smithing sorry.

Now offering a promotional sale - 1 instance a month for $0.99 until Christmas.

7 hours ago, vho835 said:

Over 3 days straight running! Roughly 11.5m made on this account so far

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 12.40.12 AM.png

Glad it's working well :)