[ABC2 L10] LAN Thiever [AIO] [Stalls] [Npcs] [Chests + Alching] [Blackjacking 230K XP/hr] [REALTIME BOT PANEL ]

Laniax

Script looks very good, however, if you pickpocket npcs, you need rogue outfit. Is the support for this ? if not, is there any script that does the minigame to get the outfit or not?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Zaff said:

Script looks very good, however, if you pickpocket npcs, you need rogue outfit. Is the support for this ? if not, is there any script that does the minigame to get the outfit or not?

There is no support for Rogue Den at this time. You should check the repository for any scripts that can do this. 

10 hours ago, CasJ said:

@laniax 

Could you implement the H.A.M. guards and chests (with the bronze, iron, silver and steel keys) to steal jewellery? I'll buy an auth later today! Looks great.

Added to the wishlist :)

3 hours ago, dantan said:

Half the time it fails blackjacking and gets into combat because the sciprt eats and doesnt pick pocket..

I guess that could happen if it has to eat often due to semi-low HP. I'll see if I can move the eating till after the pickpocket when I get home from work tonight. 

LAN Chaos KillerLAN Chicken KillerLAN RunecrafterLAN Thiever

Snippets/Tools: Entity Finder | Event Dispatcher | IntelliJ IDEA Plugin

Discord: Laniax#2381

TlJGahv.png 

1 hour ago, laniax said:

There is no support for Rogue Den at this time. You should check the repository for any scripts that can do this. 

Added to the wishlist :)

I guess that could happen if it has to eat often due to semi-low HP. I'll see if I can move the eating till after the pickpocket when I get home from work tonight. 

Yeah do that for the 3rd point. Gts into combat way too much

2 hours ago, laniax said:

Could you please implement this feature? It would be very handy. And i don't think its hard to implement it, the character just has to run a certain route and click on different things etc. Watch youtube guide. Please add this feature i would buy the script right away. I really need rouge outfit and im not getting it manually cuz its aids

5 hours ago, ASLANCIK said:

So i just got banned within 10 hours of using this script*, i want atleast a partial refund. this is unacceptable what the fuck.

edit : A word

Most likely, you're IP/account was already flagged. It is not the responsibility of the scripter if someone got banned. The code of every premium script is hand-checked for just that reason.
Even suicide bots last longer than 10 hours, did you use any other scripts? any breaks? proxies?

TlJGahv.png 

34 minutes ago, laniax said:

Most likely, you're IP/account was already flagged. It is not the responsibility of the scripter if someone got banned. The code of every premium script is hand-checked for just that reason.
Even suicide bots last longer than 10 hours, did you use any other scripts? any breaks? proxies?

Haven't botted in a month, haven't been banned since i started using looking glass 4 months ago. The account i made was fresh i did everything myself till i started up this script, i used breaks like i always do so i don't know what happened then.

1 hour ago, Lethal Kid said:

Bot does not correctly detect combat.  Have seen it both theiving from npcs and from stalls.  While theiving npcs can misclick stalls and keep trying to theive in combat. 

Oh sorry, i thought i was talking to you on Skype, hence why i didn't respond here yet. I'm pushing an update tomorrow morning (within 12 hours from now). I'll let you know once it's out!

TlJGahv.png 

Just pushed an update

- Fixed issue with combat not being detected during stall thieving when auto retalation was turned off.
- Fixed issue with banking when the food was set to Cake and various parts of different cake were in the bank.
- Implemented new Logging component, mainly reducing memory usage and adding fancy colored output.

@Lethal Kid 

@starlito @papadeez @Zaff @ironlazzy

Please contact me through Skype or Discord if any issues persist regarding DMM.

TlJGahv.png 

8 hours ago, laniax said:

Just pushed an update

- Fixed issue with combat not being detected during stall thieving when auto retalation was turned off.
- Fixed issue with banking when the food was set to Cake and various parts of different cake were in the bank.
- Implemented new Logging component, mainly reducing memory usage and adding fancy colored output.

@Lethal Kid 

@starlito @papadeez @Zaff @ironlazzy

Please contact me through Skype or Discord if any issues persist regarding DMM.

Not sure if you captured this, but the stall theiving issue can also happen while npc theiving due to misclicking a stall.  I'm sure the misclick may fall on tribot, but the npc theiver should look for same thing.

1 hour ago, Lethal Kid said:

Not sure if you captured this, but the stall theiving issue can also happen while npc theiving due to misclicking a stall.  I'm sure the misclick may fall on tribot, but the npc theiver should look for same thing.

did not get captured in update

35 minutes ago, DickNixon said:

I am unable to get the GUI to load, any suggestions?

Make sure you allowed all the firewall prompts and have no text in the script argument box. If you still cannot get it to load, please copy any errors in de Bot or Client Debug.

TlJGahv.png 

1 hour ago, King James said:

Is blackjacking 100%? I can baby sit and unnote as long as the blackjacking part is working 100%.

What do I need to run this script on one account? VIP or can I run it as a normal member with one account for as long as I want?

I have no open issues with blackjacking. You don't need VIP to run this script, but you will be limited to 1 auth instance (which is already the case with the 6-month payment option). The monthly option has unlimited auths but you will need vip to take advantage of that.

46 minutes ago, grantbradley32 said:

seems like for "stalls" especially in Arg. it tends to try to steal when someone is next to you  causing the bot to run away, and even sometimes try to open a lock door.. resulting in dieing from the knight attacking you.

Thanks, i'll check it out right away. Please note that update times can be a little bit slower around the holidays, but i'll try to squeeze this one out before that. I'll let you know when it's live.

TlJGahv.png 

2 hours ago, laniax said:

I have no open issues with blackjacking. You don't need VIP to run this script, but you will be limited to 1 auth instance (which is already the case with the 6-month payment option). The monthly option has unlimited auths but you will need vip to take advantage of that.

Thanks, i'll check it out right away. Please note that update times can be a little bit slower around the holidays, but i'll try to squeeze this one out before that. I'll let you know when it's live.

its all good man, take your time no rush, dont really need stalls.. NPCS work perfect so far :) so great job man!

grantbradley32.pngkxOaGOs.png

Blackjacking gets stuck quite a bit when its trying to lure a bandit outside or sometimes when its trying to find a bandit to thief and it just doesnt do anything even though a bandit is highlighted

EKOx%20REACTZz.png fisher.png?username=EKOx%20REACTZz   EKOx%20REACTZz.png