nMule [Supports & Connects to nScripts] [Connect Your Farm] [Automate Trading] [Customization]

Naton

This only works with nScripts. See below to view a list of supported nScripts.

Description

This bot will stay logged out until a connected bot communicates that it is ready to trade, then it will log in and wait for the bot the trade. It will offer and receive items from the connected bots.

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/user/community-scripts?page=1&q=Naton&id=168

Instructions

Move your account to the place you want to mule (or have a mule tile in advanced preferences and the script will travel there)

Select an ID (1-99, the purpose of this is to provide an identifier to this mule so you can connect other accounts to it, along with your IP)

If offering items to other bots, have those items in your inventory already

More detailed instructions on connecting other bots

Spoiler

Pick a random number between 1-50 to use as the mule ID. You will need this when setting up the mule, and when connecting bots to the mule. The ID allows you to run several mules on the same machine, distinguishing them by ID.

Running bots on the same machine as the mule - Use 127.0.0.1 as the mule IP when filling out the mule settings on the accounts you want to connect.

Running bots on a difference machine from the mule - You will need to port foward on the machine your mule is running on. You will be port fowarding port number 45000 + ID (ex. if mule ID is 5 then you will be forwarding port 45005). Visit the port forwarding section for info on this. Use the public IP of your mule internet connection to connect your bots. This information will be printed in the client debug of your mule script after starting it and selecting a mule ID. Note that using a proxy does not affect what IP you will be entering, you do not enter your proxy IP. Visit whatismyip.com to check your public IP.

Requirements

Nothing, other than the supplies you want to offer

Features

Communicates to your bots without logging in
Trade items to and from your bots automatically (depending on what the connected script does)
Depositing muled items
Send discord webhook on trade
Multiple mules per machine (up to 50)
Many customizable preferences

Pictures

zWEouQB.png

oUt7run.png

Wlh7Nsm.png

Ij8jW5M.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

b32b75907c30ac6a9002d902bb306140.png9c0d45f19afbbf9b4b7b880643865481.png8d556eb22dbcdc633b29cfeb70fe8d43.pngd9ebe6e8d11ab96fc0b4074d3ab3a2db.pngce908f8402799be7b17bad64532b333c.pngb5349dc718031c53baa7d15f8f782e5e.png48607304f9f7579adc4f902e6f546ff9.png8b1d7a38ea12b1e37beb4f02c07fb0c3.png728184841cd047b78b47eba9d61c9570.pnga10914ce0186fae36989a224078ae550.png782b0a33a44e2ba1b806bf1eaa7724db.png8799e6feccbcabfe6e6aee52a2337127.png9aba2b45d1f048ef3dedc8cb2edb4031.png8363ab350fefdda98d1757c5e43ac7cd.png45a099fc41c6c3331ecc42faafe960bb.png6e63adc2ee2a0df257bd2d5bdfd31493.pngd484b8611b558db2218a8fa404e89557.png3b939da2159729ccff4ad0bdcbb49a31.png44d1651159d1fceef65d7ad13106f5ec.png9f1677ad01307ff494242d8b264b113e.png84385453f3e6b7b3808448b0ec2c77a5.pngac1a9b533bb2f287851fa677a7a0fdac.png916f34a75c62eba0b22da0600f8716c9.pngcd4939cd7830ef96dcf22cba92b3992a.png63597facb93f12d852200b19d3247855.pnga56cc2532c7a118b628c3521e46fe283.pngd768cb18c4c5ebd6eceded43a33e0acd.png

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

Port Forwarding

You will need to port forward (open a port) to connect bots on other machines to your machine, if using multiple machines. This is usually specific to your router. I do not have a direct guide to port forwarding, this is not specific to my script. You can find a ton of information on google, or you could try messaging someone who has this already setup. I have not port forwarded in a long time so I can't help much here. Remember you need to forward port number 45000 + mule ID. Use this website to check open ports https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/. You can also test your mule connection in GUI of my scripts that support muling.

Supported nScripts

Note that each script has specific things that are supported, such as muling off excess gold while restocking, cashing in gold on start, customizable muling (nRestocker), and more. It really depends on the script. See the corresponding script thread for what that integration looks like, or ask me if you can't find it and I'll update the thread.

nBlast Furnace
nSmither (Cannonballs only)
nMercher
nMagic
nRestocker
nHerblore
nBlast Mine
nCrab Killer
nNightmare Zone (only for the mule connection to appear in the mule control panel)
nCrab Killer (only for the mule connection to appear in the mule control panel)
nCrafter
nFletcher
nGreen Dragon Killer
nHunter
nOrb Charger

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• 4 weeks later...

I've added numerous updates to this script since it's been released. Feel free to join my discord to get almost real time update information (I post most updates in a script update channel).

Here is a look at what the mule control panel looks like currently:

a81549994e85c43d175aad5cd8cdc40b.png

Note that nRestocker can be used to connect a client (rather than an nScript) to this control panel (so that you can monitor/dispatch almost any command to any script). 

Edited by Naton

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, MAC_TAY said:

Does the mule need to be a members account?

No

Just now, MAC_TAY said:

for the mule ip is it your normal ip address? not using a proxy, entered mine (its a longer number than the example) and doesnt do anything when i test connection.

Please read the instructions section above

My accounts keep getting locked when i log in with a proxy. Assuming this is because the browser i made them on is not linked with the proxy. How can i fix this? Ive tried conencting chrome to the proxy but when i do i get (This site can’t be reached) (ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED)

Edited by MAC_TAY

• 9 months later...

I'm getting ready to set up a mule here and there for one of my farms, but its my first time doing it, I'm guessing you've extensively tested all your scripts, do you have any advice regarding mule setups? 

I was thinking maybe 5 bots per 1 mule, but I'm not sure and I really don't want to lose all my progress if all of these are chain banned, should I trade every day or maybe once a week, and how much is too much for a trade?

Should I instead manually duel arena large amounts?

Maybe a bot -> mule -> main mule connection would be more ideal? 

Would really appreciate anything you could provide, thank you and have a great day.

13 minutes ago, machoflops said:

I'm getting ready to set up a mule here and there for one of my farms, but its my first time doing it, I'm guessing you've extensively tested all your scripts, do you have any advice regarding mule setups? 

I was thinking maybe 5 bots per 1 mule, but I'm not sure and I really don't want to lose all my progress if all of these are chain banned, should I trade every day or maybe once a week, and how much is too much for a trade?

Should I instead manually duel arena large amounts?

Maybe a bot -> mule -> main mule connection would be more ideal? 

Would really appreciate anything you could provide, thank you and have a great day.

I'd probably have a second mule that is manual, that you use to mule the items off your botted mule, if that makes sense. If you want further advice, you could try joining my discord and asking people there who actively use the script what they do.

• 9 months later...

Firstly, what an incredible script, at incredible value. I love how dynamic this script this is.

I am however, hoping that you can assist me with the following:

[02:05:38] [nScript] [Info] Validating condition expression: No conditions
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [Info] Validation result of expression: Success
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [Task Validator] Validated: Start Script Task
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [Debug] Changing action group index: 9
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [nRestocker] Task switched: Start Script Task
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [nRestocker] Ending nRestocker: Script starter does not support tribot w/ multiple tabs.
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [Debug] Script terminating
	[02:05:39] [nScript] [Debug] Script ending

In the task tree, I added a task to run a script, however it returns this error, could you advise the cause of this please?

Is it potentially because the script won't/can't open another tab/use another tab, or is it because the script I'm attempting to run from that task an nScript?

2 hours ago, BotUbuntu said:

Firstly, what an incredible script, at incredible value. I love how dynamic this script this is.

I am however, hoping that you can assist me with the following:

[02:05:38] [nScript] [Info] Validating condition expression: No conditions
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [Info] Validation result of expression: Success
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [Task Validator] Validated: Start Script Task
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [Debug] Changing action group index: 9
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [nRestocker] Task switched: Start Script Task
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [nRestocker] Ending nRestocker: Script starter does not support tribot w/ multiple tabs.
	[02:05:38] [nScript] [Debug] Script terminating
	[02:05:39] [nScript] [Debug] Script ending

In the task tree, I added a task to run a script, however it returns this error, could you advise the cause of this please?

Is it potentially because the script won't/can't open another tab/use another tab, or is it because the script I'm attempting to run from that task an nScript?

I'm assuming this is for nRestocker - this is the forums thread for nMule.

This error is because nRestocker doesn't currently support starting scripts in a tribot client that has multiple tabs open. I recommend using multiple clients instead of tabs (instead of 5 game tabs in one tribot client, have just 5 tribot clients open)

• 2 weeks later...

Added the ability to connect to parent mule so your mule can mule to a mule while it mules On a more serious note, the above allows you to create complex networks of mules where your lower level mules can mule to and from your upper level mules. It supports trading items to and from on a scheduled frequency, and on script start.

Note that this script, along with all my other premium scripts, has received an update to automatically rebond accounts. When out of membership, the script will buy a bond from the grand exchange, use it, and try to hop to the previous world. It can optionally request gold from a mule for this. This can toggled in advanced preferences (search bond).

32fc63d8fb73352ba2dea83ca29337bd.png

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

You can now activate muling to/from a parent on several customizable triggers which include above/below item quantity, time of day, every x trades, and time-basde frequency. These are highly customizable.

This script and all my other scripts have also received the following updates:

Spoiler

All nScripts:
Improve value range selector (this is used in many situations in my script GUIs) to have a 'single value' option, and 4 advanced distributions (log-normal, exponential, gammma, and a 'composite' distribution that allows you to build an expression combining multiple distributions), improved speed of loading distribution sample
Add ability to choose which GE slot to use when placing buy offers (like 6 different types, ex. closest to mouse with randomization)
Add ability to search in select/combo box where needed (ex. for quest list condition you can now search). Most of the combo boxes that have greater than like 5 items have been given this ability
All stop conditions can be tested by right clicking -> test condition, and 'custom (advanced)' stop condition has been given ability to provide a name
A ton of minor improvements/fixes (too many to count)

Updates are being processed on the repository. Should all be live within the next two hours.

Please let me know if you see anything weird/encounter any bugs asap - this was a rather large update (there was a ton of random minor improvements/fixes in addition to the above)

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.