Encoded’s Introduction

Encoded

Hello! I am Encoded. I joined TRiBot in March of 2013 and have been a scripter for over 10 years. I was a developer from September 2018 until April 2021 when I took over co-ownership of TRiBot along with Nullable. I was a co-owner for a year and a half before stepping down as I found myself spending more time on administrative work than development and that’s not where my interests lie. I'm currently employed as a software engineer for a SaaS company in San Francisco, CA doing full stack development using Spring/Angular.
I started playing RuneScape in 2006 and quit about 9 months later after discovering World of Warcraft. I later returned in 2009 when I got into botting and was a part of the pure clan scene until EoC. I then quit until OSRS came out and I've only botted the game since. I started at wBot, but came to TRiBot once wBot got shut down as TRiBot was the only client with working random event solvers (randoms weren't dismissible back then). TRiBot was where I learned to write scripts and was the start of my programming career. I was involved in the development of RuneLite for about a year starting in 2017 until Jagex got involved. I like to credit myself with the creation of OpenOSRS as it was my fork with the banned plugins that led to the creation of OpenOSRS and subsequently all the other RuneLite/OpenOSRS forks, but I had no direct involvement with the development of OpenOSRS and if it wasn't my fork, it would have been someone else's.
While it’s been a few years since I’ve last created a new script, I still strive to maintain my current scripts. And who knows, maybe there will be a game update that peaks my interest and I’ll release something new.

• Encoded changed the title to Encoded’s Introduction