Worthy

Anvil Smither
By Worthy

Features

• Anvil Locations:
    • Western Varrock
    • Central Varrock
    • Easter Varrock
    • Falador (requires Doric's Quest completion)

• Progressive Smithing:
  • Money Making Smithing (~1m/hr):
    • Rune platelegs
    • Rune plateskirt
    • Rune 2h sword

• GE Support
    • Sells smithed items to get GP for more bars if needed
      • Starts a high price and relists them for lower if they don't sell
    • Buys more bars when we are out of bars
      • Completely adjustable parameters on quantities of bars to buy for every player's needs
         BoWT3Nw.png

• Other Features
    • World hopping between X and Y minutes
      • Either hop to random p2p/f2p depending on what we're already in
      • Or hop among an inputted list of worlds
    • Option to always stay in members worlds (can be used in f2p)
    • Option to stop at a desired smithing level
    • Minimize the client when the script starts
    • Maximize the client when the script ends
    • Save and load GUI profile settings
      • Use these profiles to load the script via arguments without having to fill out the GUI again!

• Advanced antiban (see below in more detail)
    • Customize ABC2 reaction delays
    • Customize ABC2 leave game frequencies
    • Customize frequency of random AFK
    • Customize duration of random AFK
    • Built in ABC2 level 10 support

Set-up

• No set up required! The bot will navigate anywhere using Daxwalker. It will even buy a hammer from the GE if you don't have one!

Advanced Antiban
If you find the bot is waiting too long in between reactions (like noticing that all the bars in your inventory are done being smithed), you can adjust the ABC2 slider in the second tab of the GUI.
All you need to due is drag the slider ABC2 Reaction Durations towards the Fastest end.

Similarly, if you find the bot's mouse is leaving the game too often, you can adjust the ABC2 Mouse Leave Game Frequency slider.

The parameters for the random AFK frequency and duration (mean and standard deviation) determine how frequently the bot will randomly AFK and how often it will do so. To help visually the distribution of when and how long it will AFK, use this website: https://onlinestatbook.com/2/calculators/normal_dist.html and plug in the corresponding values for the mean and standard deviation (SD) to visualize the probability graph.

4COZS7T.png

For example, if the Random AFK Frequency is set to use a mean of 45 minutes and standard deviation (SD) of 15 minutes, the bot will pick a time to AFK based on this graph:
JDF7ZO5.png

Using the area probability on the link above, we can see there is a roughly 68% chance (the gray region), that the bot will decide to AFK between the 30 and 60 minute mark.

NOTE: If the random AFK frequency and duration parameters are confusing, I recommend leaving them on their default values!

Script Arguments
Once you have saved a GUI settings profile, you can load it using the argument settings:profile_name without having to fill out the GUI again.

By default, the script additionally saves the most recent GUI settings as "last".
So if you would like to load the last settings you used via arguments you pay input settings:last into the argument box (without needing to manually save a GUI settings profile).

Click here to use it!

Progress Reports
Example of smithing from level 47 to 65 in 6 hours, progressively using the best item to smith, while restocking when out of bars!
8DAc0wq.png

Happy Botting! :)
- Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

Nice release!

Could you add support, if not already supported, for world-hopping, and repairing motherlode mine wheels? (Gives 1.5x smithing level in xp). I think it would be a very nice feature in a smither. Maybe with some options on world hop preferences (example prefer US > UK > GER worlds (or whatever order), remember worlds recently repaired, ignore/use max total worlds, high-risk worlds, etc).

Have a great day!

1 hour ago, CyberWizard said:

Nice release!

Could you add support, if not already supported, for world-hopping, and repairing motherlode mine wheels? (Gives 1.5x smithing level in xp). I think it would be a very nice feature in a smither. Maybe with some options on world hop preferences (example prefer US > UK > GER worlds (or whatever order), remember worlds recently repaired, ignore/use max total worlds, high-risk worlds, etc).

Have a great day!

The script supports world hopping with an inputted list of worlds already. You would need to accrue or generate a list of geolocated specific worlds if you wanted to accomplish that. But, it doesn't really make any sense because smithing can be accomplished even on a very high latency server so it just seems like a pointless feature to add (I don't think anyone would actually use it?). 

Also, the script only smiths using anvils (using bars and a hammer). It does not operate in the motherload mine, so I'm not sure what you mean about repairing motherload mine wheels.

Please check the thread to see a list of supported features and what the bot can do. 

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

9 minutes ago, Worthy said:

The script supports world hopping with an inputted list of worlds already. You would need to accrue or generate a list of geolocated specific worlds if you wanted to accomplish that. But, it doesn't really make any sense because smithing can be accomplished even on a very high latency server so it just seems like a pointless feature to add (I don't think anyone would actually use it?). 

Also, the script only smiths using anvils (using bars and a hammer). It does not operate in the motherload mine, so I'm not sure what you mean about repairing motherload mine wheels.

Please check the thread to see a list of supported features and what the bot can do. 

image.png.5f35cde1e35c70125f2bc02882e41aeb.png

You can click on these wheels with a hammer in inventory, for smithing XP. It's efficient XP (especially on ironmen) to hop worlds and repair these. I am suggesting supporting these. If not, no problem, photo for clarity

28 minutes ago, CyberWizard said:

image.png.5f35cde1e35c70125f2bc02882e41aeb.png

You can click on these wheels with a hammer in inventory, for smithing XP. It's efficient XP (especially on ironmen) to hop worlds and repair these. I am suggesting supporting these. If not, no problem, photo for clarity

Ah, I see. This script's domain is just going to be focused on Anvil Smithing (as per its name). The whole framework and GUI is designed around using anvils to smith items. Repairing motherload mine wheels might as well be a different script. A task like this would be better suited for a private script, an existing motherload mining script, or maybe in an AIO premium smithing script like Naton's.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2023 at 8:27 AM, alfonsobravo said:

does this script still function?

Yes perfectly.

On 11/24/2023 at 5:57 PM, snozzie said:

can u add more anvils?

Added priff as per your request

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.