nCrafter [ABC2] [Progression] [Customization] [Supports Most Items] [Restocking] [Muling] [Extremely Reliable & Stable] [150B+ Total Profit/30B+ Total Exp]

Naton

1561eea469bd91f08b20f56c1acf5649.png9ea3c9624cb696fb2288ce51d7448f41.pngspacer.png

Description

This bot will craft almost any item in the game. It also supports a plethora of advanced customization options to create your own playstyle. It can also restock any items from the grand exchange, and mule off gold.

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/store/products/80-nCrafter

Instructions

Select the item you want to craft

Start the script near the location you are crafting at, or near a bank if not crafting an item that requires a specific location

Have the required supplies, or enable (grand exchange) restocking and have coins

Requirements

Items to craft, or gold to purchase them, as well as the required crafting level for the specified item to craft

Features

Crafts almost all items in the game

Armor - Leather, Green/Red/Blue/Black d'hide,  Snakeskin, Xerician

Battlestaffs

Birdhouses

Gems

Glass

Gold jewelry

Silver jewelry

Spinning

Unstrung jewelry

Grand exchange restocking

Muling

ABC2

Progressive system

Random AFK'ing

Mini-Breaking

A plethora of advanced preferences to create your own playstyle

Pictures

zdBa2Ds.png

MZJpERU.png

spacer.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

9ea3c9624cb696fb2288ce51d7448f41.png1561eea469bd91f08b20f56c1acf5649.png5a83232a5f225d9526d911585eaf9927.png7b8ccd76a4c027c6a3095bfdb7f4a2a1.pngab70e8cb9dd36f57f098ffca13a23cb3.png40ab0b982707b0d5e0cc0e08a9341878.pnge086f1b860c15dd5af304d78adba45d0.pngcc7f507306dc72bbef4328e0599f8057.png71f9e8f8ac7475e474bdff24572eccfa.png94e3f3c47c93f07d12dee4f2175312be.png5cdcc1df9658c2a1d6b8855d3fb7e4df.png67b9d64a58a2df84335d3fa33455fcbc.png416a445717e8cf219a7b7756309c4fcb.pngb4fff516ca86b150b006abc3afc73e22.png19656c7244f0f300c410c4f1d807805e.pngf1eb986987cad3f77833b83fab64f57e.png

Highscores

Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/crafter/

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

User Testimonials

Spoiler

a28f2ee1bfd67952fe0868e78b3029d2.png

f2720245de1fdb7f8a73d72a9f8b7de8.png

3c4bd97d36f5e5d4c8c321aa3190fb9b.png

4703bdaa8baac2955def935d9e1380f3.png

6e498352f5a2056910f373fd830ca65e.png

566c5c814a915166b4d725134ae77193.png

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

Keep in mind this script was just released. If there's any issues then please report them to me asap (via this thread, private message, or preferably, on discord). I will likely be able to fix any issue that you encounter within minutes.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

This script is perfect w/ the current twitch prime promotion. You can spin bowstrings with full restocking/muling (and train 1-10 crafting).

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TFM said:

is there a way to add the restocking for ironmen? to buy from stores instead of G.E.?

For like glassblowing?

On 11/20/2019 at 10:04 PM, TFM said:

yeah

I can look into adding this when I have some time

3 hours ago, Naton said:

I can look into adding this when I have some time

that would be great man i would def buy the script just for that! You can even make that a script of its own and i would buy it! there already is a script kind of like that but i tried it and it was not good!

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, blackdoom427 said:

this support glassmake spell?

It does not

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, wodden said:

hey after osrs updated today the script stopped working. it crafts the light orbs but doesnt bank and withdraw

Banking is currently broken in tribot as of the latest runescape update. I've reported it and now we have to wait for the devs to look at it https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/issues/292

• 3 weeks later...

I cant seem to get working ?? it just keeps logging out and then logging in and logs out again, I have now sorted the logging out issue but now it will not get the next items out of my bank ??

Edited by aaronwright603
fixed it but new issue

On 1/28/2020 at 4:09 AM, aaronwright603 said:

I cant seem to get working ?? it just keeps logging out and then logging in and logs out again, I have now sorted the logging out issue but now it will not get the next items out of my bank ??

I need some more information to understand the situation. Can you please take a screenshot or gif of the issue and explain in more detail what is happening?

• 4 weeks later...
  • [23:07:59] Starting client.
  • [23:08:36] Downloading script 'nCrafter'.
  • [23:08:41] Script Started: nCrafter.
  • [23:08:41] [Info] Please remember, make sure to try deleting hooks and restarting the client x2 if you are experiencing issues with the script. This must be done before submitting a bug report.
  • [23:08:41] [Info] Additionally, make sure 'Use hook storage' is disabled in your tribot settings.
  • [23:08:41] [Info] Enable remove-roofs in the game settings to ensure the script can properly travel, and make sure you are not zoomed in past the default camera level.
  • [23:08:41] [Info] Please disable all plugins in your looking glass client. These can cause scripts to malfunction because they change the game client.
  • [23:08:41] [nCrafter] nScript support discord: https://discord.gg/RKRJTzV
  • [23:08:41] Disabled all randoms.
  • [23:09:16] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.conditions.time.RuntimeStopCondition.toString(RuntimeStopCondition.java:47)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.framework.loopworkers.a.toString(StopConditionGroup.java:30)
  • [23:09:16] at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2994)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.x.i.E(Logger.java:97)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.x.i.f(Logger.java:40)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.framework.loopworkers.a.(StopConditionGroup.java:18)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.crafter.NCrafter.J(NCrafter.java:256)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.crafter.NCrafter.g(NCrafter.java:145)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.framework.NScript.run(NScript.java:645)
  • [23:09:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [23:09:16] Script Ended: nCrafter.

^ the problem started when I attempted to set the stop condition to be between 4 and 6 hours after starting it. I deleted hooks and reset it twice.

trekr.png

trekr.png

2 minutes ago, trekr said:
  • [23:07:59] Starting client.
  • [23:08:36] Downloading script 'nCrafter'.
  • [23:08:41] Script Started: nCrafter.
  • [23:08:41] [Info] Please remember, make sure to try deleting hooks and restarting the client x2 if you are experiencing issues with the script. This must be done before submitting a bug report.
  • [23:08:41] [Info] Additionally, make sure 'Use hook storage' is disabled in your tribot settings.
  • [23:08:41] [Info] Enable remove-roofs in the game settings to ensure the script can properly travel, and make sure you are not zoomed in past the default camera level.
  • [23:08:41] [Info] Please disable all plugins in your looking glass client. These can cause scripts to malfunction because they change the game client.
  • [23:08:41] [nCrafter] nScript support discord: https://discord.gg/RKRJTzV
  • [23:08:41] Disabled all randoms.
  • [23:09:16] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.conditions.time.RuntimeStopCondition.toString(RuntimeStopCondition.java:47)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
  • [23:09:16] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.framework.loopworkers.a.toString(StopConditionGroup.java:30)
  • [23:09:16] at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2994)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.x.i.E(Logger.java:97)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.x.i.f(Logger.java:40)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.framework.loopworkers.a.(StopConditionGroup.java:18)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.crafter.NCrafter.J(NCrafter.java:256)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.crafter.NCrafter.g(NCrafter.java:145)
  • [23:09:16] at scripts.napi.framework.NScript.run(NScript.java:645)
  • [23:09:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [23:09:16] Script Ended: nCrafter.

^ the problem started when I attempted to set the stop condition to be between 4 and 6 hours after starting it. I deleted hooks and reset it twice.

Can you double check that the stop condition has a range attached to it? Can you send me your settings file (.tribot/nScripts/nCrafter/settings)?

image.png.6add89557cda4a89786ad3251c217b8c.png

image.png.c367ce0ffcca0d2a9a552c56ba890536.png

it worked this time, I went into %appdata% and deleted my nscript folder to reset things. Idk why this happened but in my 2nd screenshot things are working. Initially I posted because after I finished the creating the condition it bugged out, I wasn't able to create another or interact with it; it wasn't being shown.

trekr.png

trekr.png

2 minutes ago, trekr said:

image.png.6add89557cda4a89786ad3251c217b8c.png

image.png.c367ce0ffcca0d2a9a552c56ba890536.png

it worked this time, I went into %appdata% and deleted my nscript folder to reset things. Idk why this happened but in my 2nd screenshot things are working. Initially I posted because after I finished the creating the condition it bugged out, I wasn't able to create another or interact with it; it wasn't being shown.

If you forget to enter the range, or accidentally set the maximum less than the minimum it appears that it will cause an issue. I'll add something so it won't break in this case.

Edited by Naton

• 3 weeks later...

Bought it two days ago and couldn't been happier. This script is awesome! Totally rocks. Would recommended for anyone who wants to level up their crafting. It has a lot of custom settings (this is huge!).

spacer.png

Edited by jgdufihiuehg

loving the script so far. There is one thing that i wanted to ask about. Ive been using this script to craft dhide bodies. Ive noticed that the xp rates that im getting are slower than the average xp rates for the items that im crafting. Is there any way to speed up the xp rates? im pretty much running this at the default settings. Other than that the bot is working excellent!

15 minutes ago, kevingsp13 said:

loving the script so far. There is one thing that i wanted to ask about. Ive been using this script to craft dhide bodies. Ive noticed that the xp rates that im getting are slower than the average xp rates for the items that im crafting. Is there any way to speed up the xp rates? im pretty much running this at the default settings. Other than that the bot is working excellent!

You could reduce the abc2 sleeps, go to advanced preferences -> Antiban and lower the abc2 reaction time scale

39 minutes ago, Naton said:

You could reduce the abc2 sleeps, go to advanced preferences -> Antiban and lower the abc2 reaction time scale

i did and I'm still only getting roughly 240k-250k xp per hour crafting red d'hide bodies. I'm pretty sure i should be getting over 300kxp per hour using this method. any other suggestions?

3 minutes ago, kevingsp13 said:

i did and I'm still only getting roughly 240k-250k xp per hour crafting red d'hide bodies. I'm pretty sure i should be getting over 300kxp per hour using this method. any other suggestions?

Is the script doing anything that appears slow?