nCrafter [ABC2] [Progression] [Customization] [Supports Most Items] [Restocking] [Muling] [Extremely Reliable & Stable] [150B+ Total Profit/30B+ Total Exp]

Naton

3 hours ago, JayJanda said:

@Naton I tried the script again and no luck, it still clicks on the minimap to get go to the furnace in Edgeville and while running it misclicks the furnace. 

Submitted an update that should help with clicking the furnace directly, I just tested it and it works, will be live in a few mins (note that missclicking will still potentially happen if its moving, tribot has always had trouble clicking moving objects with the virtual mouse)

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

22 hours ago, Naton said:

Submitted an update that should help with clicking the furnace directly, I just tested it and it works, will be live in a few mins (note that missclicking will still potentially happen if its moving, tribot has always had trouble clicking moving objects with the virtual mouse)

Hey mate, it works now and clicks directly on furnace, a new problem has occurred though. When making Dragonstone bracelets it banks, withdraws, clicks on furnance and then stops, it doesn't click the bracelet part, its as if its stuck.

1 hour ago, JayJanda said:

Hey mate, it works now and clicks directly on furnace, a new problem has occurred though. When making Dragonstone bracelets it banks, withdraws, clicks on furnance and then stops, it doesn't click the bracelet part, its as if its stuck.

Could you get a screenshot of what the make all interface looks like for dragonstone bracelets? I may have the wrong action

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

18 minutes ago, Naton said:

Could you get a screenshot of what the make all interface looks like for dragonstone bracelets? I may have the wrong action

Here you go! 

Also, sorry to be picky but when making these or bracelets for example, the script decides to withdraw 14 of each item instead of 13 which makes more sense and is more human like, could this be changed please? 

Before I start the script I always have it so the withdraw as X is 13, but the script changes it for no reason, and you're always left with 1 GEM in the invent. 

Its done this for all GEM/Gold bar jewelry combination Ive tried. 

image.png.e6fcf8259aff17989d4fa27b38d906ce.png

8 minutes ago, JayJanda said:

Here you go! 

Also, sorry to be picky but when making these or bracelets for example, the script decides to withdraw 14 of each item instead of 13 which makes more sense and is more human like, could this be changed please? 

Before I start the script I always have it so the withdraw as X is 13, but the script changes it for no reason, and you're always left with 1 GEM in the invent. 

Its done this for all GEM/Gold bar jewelry combination Ive tried. 

image.png.e6fcf8259aff17989d4fa27b38d906ce.png

Crafting dragonstone bracelets is now fixed.

Why would you want it to withdraw 13 vs 14? It shouldn't make a difference, they are the same amount of clicks and you create the same amount of items. If there is a compelling reason to switch I can look into it but I believe it's fine with 14.

Just now, Naton said:

Crafting dragonstone bracelets is now fixed.

Why would you want it to withdraw 13 vs 14? It shouldn't make a difference, they are the same amount of clicks and you create the same amount of items. If there is a compelling reason to switch I can look into it but I believe it's fine with 14.

Thank you for the prompt fix! 

No reason apart from the 13 x 13 seems more human like. But no stress.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know where to leave a review but i've gotten multiple 99s on your scripts without any sort of ban your scripts are the only ones i will use. i just wanted to say thank you very much , cheers!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, eventide said:

Sadly, this script doesn't work for me. It just opens up bank interface and stares it. I wanted to craft topaz bracelets

Are you the one who posted a screenshot in my discord? Are you using looking glass? If so, disable all plugins and restart the client (there's one that is messing with the bank interface so tribot doesn't recognize the bank). 

Nope, it wasn't me in the discord. But yes, I'm using looking glass. It seems that recently all the plugins were automatically turned on in my OpenOSRS client (after some recent updates). Now, after I disabled these plugins, I got the script working and it looks even better than the other one here in TRiBot. It's a pity that I got it working just before my purchase is about to expire

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Naton, im having some issues with the script. I run it and minutes after it says that i dont have enough supplies, when i really have a lot of them. image.thumb.png.cea8b0a049bd08b6003736f26d2d81eb.png

If you have any idea why is this happening and how can i fix it, I would thank you!

8 hours ago, Dreponic said:

Hi @Naton, im having some issues with the script. I run it and minutes after it says that i dont have enough supplies, when i really have a lot of them. image.thumb.png.cea8b0a049bd08b6003736f26d2d81eb.png

If you have any idea why is this happening and how can i fix it, I would thank you!

Are you positive you have air orbs in your bank?

1 minute ago, Dreponic said:

Yes, I have 7000 air orbs plus battlestaff and still having the problem

Are you able to get a recording of what the script does?

12 minutes ago, Naton said:

Are you able to get a recording of what the script does?

I prefer not, because it would show my username. i havent seen whats happening exactly because i dont use the computer after running the script, but when i came back 30 minutes later the script isnt running.

Just now, Dreponic said:

I prefer not, because it would show my username. i havent seen whats happening exactly because i dont use the computer after running the script, but when i came back 30 minutes later the script isnt running.

So the script is working at first, then says its out of supplies?

8 hours ago, Naton said:

So the script is working at first, then says its out of supplies?

Yes, but its not always. Now it works fine, but its annoying when i come back to the computer and realize that the script only run for a few minutes.

27 minutes ago, Dreponic said:

Yes, but its not always. Now it works fine, but its annoying when i come back to the computer and realize that the script only run for a few minutes.

Could you send me the full bot and client debug when it happens? I've never got any reports of something like this before so I'm not sure what is happening

21 hours ago, Naton said:

Could you send me the full bot and client debug when it happens? I've never got any reports of something like this before so I'm not sure what is happening

Sure, like I said its not always. The next time it happens i would send the debugs!

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, sm0k3d arr0w said:

I had the same issue but got it fixed when removing runelite plugins too.

Also I think your scripts are great.. BUT when making bracelets at edge it seems to click the same spots when returning to the bank right inside the door many times in the row before it randomizes it. Is this not a bit suspect? literally watched it clicking the exact same spot by the door about 8 times before randomizing it then doing it again...  

I've submitted an update to improve randomizing edgeville banking tiles.

You could also zoom out a bit so that it is able to click directly on the furnace/bank booth without needing to travel anywhere via minimap.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, OsBotLyfe93 said:

Anyway possible you can implement into the advanced features for you to one click "x" option on the item. this way it doesn't have to right click then click 14 or all. it will just 1 click the amount selected for x.  

The script should automatically use the left click withdraw x setting if you have it set to 14 and X before you start the script

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, cameronm8 said:

This script still working and ban safe?

Yes it works