[$7.99] Auto Farmer by Botting.io [150m+/month/account] [Fully Customizable] [Progression] [GE Support] [Custom Runs] [Patch Tracking]

Jamie

image.png.b96de43c63db5a768d690b2d2b77db70.png

Completes user generated farming runs for great profit and / or experience with minimal time in game. 

purchase.png.edd4142f4697ac33f629e2bc226208dd.png

Features

Fully Customizable

With the simple to use UI, you can customize your farm runs however you'd like.

You can choose what to plant, where to plant it, when to plant it, how to get there, whether to protect it / fertilize it and even select what compost to use!

Automated Seed Selection

The script can automatically calculate the best seed to plant!

When selecting a patch, set either Best Profit or Best Experience and the script will automatically and dynamically select the most viable seed based on your current level and the current market. For patches where profit isn’t viable (trees etc), only Best Experience is available.

Restocking Support

This script allows for fully automated restocking of all relevant farming items, all of which can be enabled / disabled via the UI, allowing for easy hands free farming!

Supports Most Patches

This script currently supports almost every patch you'd ever want to farm from, including:

Allotments, bushes, flowers, fruit trees, hardwood trees, herbs, hops and trees.

[Coming Soon] Smart Patch Waiting System [Coming Soon]

While waiting for patches to grow, this script is capable of utilising various Auto by Botting.io scripts to pass the time and gain experience and gold in whichever fashion is desired.

Planned supported scripts are:

Auto Bowstrings

Auto Cannonballer

Auto Cooker

Auto Fletcher

Auto Planker

Advanced Antiban

This script features an advanced antiban system based around player generated preferences, preventing any two accounts from playing the same and designed to avoid Jagex's heuristic detection system.

Smart Banking

A smart banking system with various randomised withdrawal / deposit methods randomly selected for each account, capable of automatically detecting desirable teleports and inventory items without user selection.

Smart Fatigue System

Ever managed to play for long durations without slowing down? No? Well this script emulates human game play by tiring as the script duration / activity of the script increases. This feature linked alongside the Advanced Antiban systems make it almost impossible for two accounts to play the same.

Easy to use UI

An easy to use user interface to get you started with the script.

Quick start support

Argument based support allows you to easily use the bulk client starter and run multiple accounts with one click. Just type your saved profile name into the argument box.

Progress Reports / Media:

4yHZIjT.png

ULaa0iT.png

pZ3gFxS.png

Edited by Jamie

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

9 minutes ago, filthyfrank said:

finally a decent release, will there be progressive mode? eg, lvl 1 - 99 farming, buying the best it can do for the level

There were no plans for it but it's something I can look into adding. I'm thinking two additional options, Best for level (which would select the highest available plant) and then Best profit for things like herbs etc?

Edited by Jamie

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

On 4/5/2022 at 12:19 AM, Jamie said:

There were no plans for it but it's something I can look into adding. I'm thinking two additional options, Best for level (which would select the highest available plant) and then Best profit for things like herbs etc?

yeah sounds good, some people just wanna rush through farming and get it leveled asap and not care about profits

Pay Farmer to Chop is enabled by default, yet it's not paying to chop them. Why is the script bringing a seed dibber even though I've only selected fruit trees.
Very limited travel methods, from my screenshot only catherby fruit tree patch has something else besides None, the camelot tablet, why not use the catherby teleport tablet.
After reading your thread I expected the script to support more patches, there's 2 more fruit tree patches (Lletya and farming guild)

image.png.5abb411395fb8afccafb623677b702ad.png

Edited by Depresitoo

10 hours ago, Depresitoo said:

Pay Farmer to Chop is enabled by default, yet it's not paying to chop them. Why is the script bringing a seed dibber even though I've only selected fruit trees.
Very limited travel methods, from my screenshot only catherby fruit tree patch has something else besides None, the camelot tablet, why not use the catherby teleport tablet.
After reading your thread I expected the script to support more patches, there's 2 more fruit tree patches (Lletya and farming guild)

image.png.5abb411395fb8afccafb623677b702ad.png

Likely an issue with fruit trees as I had only tested Trees, Allotments & Herbs. I've got some fruit trees grown now so I'll fix today. Seed dibber is enabled by default, I thought it was needed. I'll amend to only bring items required for selected patches. Travel methods are only limited as I haven't got round to adding them all, thought the beta would be better released and travel methods can be added as and when. If you wouldn't mind messaging me the travel methods you'd like to see, it'd be appreciated. :)

TLDR: Will fix shortly ❤️

Update 14/04:

• Added Hops.
  • Added “None” option to Travel Methods.
  • Added Curing to diseased patches.
  • Fixed GUI sizing on Mac.
  • Fixed an issue with Compost(s) when Bottomless Bucket wasn’t being used.
  • Attempted to fix an issue with the script banking for seeds at the end of a run.
  • Added more Travel Methods.
  • Amended Framework to allow for multiple accounts (This will sadly cause previous Patch States to be lost).
  • Removed bringing a Seed Dibber for patches with no seeds.
  • Fixed Fruit Trees failing to clear patches.

Update 14/04 v2:

• Added Current Run to Paint
  • Fixed OOM error with Patch Tracker
  • Amended some Banking Antiban threshold settings that should help efficiency slightly.
  • Script will now note all relevant items at the Leprechaun rather than the current patch.

Planned updates for tomorrow:

- More patches.

- More travel methods.

- Profit tracking.

Update 15/04:

• Added Hardwood Patches
  • Added Calquat Patch
  • Added Redwood / Celastrus Patch
  • Added Farming Guild Patches (Allotments, Herb, Fruit Tree, Tree etc).
  • Added Profile Saving via Ctrl + S, Loading via Ctrl + L and clearing all runs via Ctrl + C (This has a prompt prior to clearing to ensure it wasn’t pressed accidentally.)
  • Added More Teleports

Update 16/04:

- General fixes.

keF3ofP.png

Update 18/04:

- More general changes / fixes.

- Added profit tracking. (Will only show if profit is > 0 to avoid clutter on general tree runs etc.)

- Script may be released as premium soon due to lack of feedback. Please let me know if you're using it so I can contact you directly. :)

Edited by Jamie

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, snozzie said:

going to buy and give it a go

Let me know how it goes :) If I've missed any patches you'd like to see, I'll endeavour to add them!

vDOP8sO.png

Hello, first off thank you for making this bot, been waiting for a while for something like this.

As I am playing on an IronMan account and don't have allot of super compost just laying around and only want to use it on herb patches, would it be possible to add the option for compost to each task I create instead? Also every time I start the script it had compost enabled and I have to manually disable it. Also after watching the bot for a bit I realized I can optimize my farming runs if a reorganize the farming tasks a bit, would it be possible to add a button so that I can reorganize the farming tasks?

Thanks again, 

10 hours ago, Rockdealer said:

Hello, first off thank you for making this bot, been waiting for a while for something like this.

As I am playing on an IronMan account and don't have allot of super compost just laying around and only want to use it on herb patches, would it be possible to add the option for compost to each task I create instead? Also every time I start the script it had compost enabled and I have to manually disable it. Also after watching the bot for a bit I realized I can optimize my farming runs if a reorganize the farming tasks a bit, would it be possible to add a button so that I can reorganize the farming tasks?

Thanks again, 

You can drag and drop tasks within the Farming Task table to re-order them. Just re-order then press Update Farming Run :)

As to the compost issues, I can definitely fix the issue with the option not saving. I'll have a think as to how to handle the option for composting select tasks and if it's viable.

Update 29/04:

- Fixed an issue if there was an unexpected growing plant in a patch.

vDOP8sO.png

30 minutes ago, Jamie said:

You can drag and drop tasks within the Farming Task table to re-order them. Just re-order then press Update Farming Run :)

As to the compost issues, I can definitely fix the issue with the option not saving. I'll have a think as to how to handle the option for composting select tasks and if it's viable.

Update 29/04:

- Fixed an issue if there was an unexpected growing plant in a patch.

You're the man thanks!

1 hour ago, kikkerking said:

hello,

why can i not use "pay farmer to protect"?

It’s currently disabled due to a bug I noticed. I’m looking at re-enabling it as soon as possible! Generally though ultracompost is more efficient than protecting patches so hopefully the suffices for the meantime.

Update 01/05:

- Attempted to fix an issue with the script not having enough items and failing to end if the restock attempt failed on Ironman accounts.

vDOP8sO.png

29 minutes ago, olstan said:

For fruit trees its not paying to remove the tree at tree gnome village, it just keeps using a sapling with a filled spot

That’s odd. Can you confirm the action of the plant for me? I’ll do a fruit tree run later today to try and recreate the issue ☺️

The action should be Check-Health or Pick. Did you also have Pay Farmer to Remove enabled?

Edited by Jamie

vDOP8sO.png

12 minutes ago, Jamie said:

That’s odd. Can you confirm the action of the plant for me? I’ll do a fruit tree run later today to try and recreate the issue ☺️

The action should be Check-Health or Pick. Did you also have Pay Farmer to Remove enabled?

I have pay farmer to remove enabled, I first noticed it yesterday when it kept using a sapling on a diseased tree, I had to pause and heal the tree myself.
Then today it checked the health, picked the bananas and then used a sapling on the tree

On 5/2/2022 at 9:21 AM, olstan said:

I have pay farmer to remove enabled, I first noticed it yesterday when it kept using a sapling on a diseased tree, I had to pause and heal the tree myself.
Then today it checked the health, picked the bananas and then used a sapling on the tree

I may have inadvertently caused this with the last update that amended how the patch is “read”, the fact it didn’t notice the patch is diseased confirms it’s definitely not operating correctly. I’ll post back here when the issue is fixed ☺️

Update 02/05:

- Script should now correctly recognise the correct patch state on certain fruit trees that were experiencing errors.

- Script should now attempt to withdraw Secateurs and cure the patch if a tree patch is diseased.

A rather large and hopefully sought after update today 🙂

Update 05/05:

• Added Level Requirements to Plants to prevent confusion.
  • Added Patch Requirements. Patches can still be added via the UI but will not be handled if the requirements aren’t met. If the requirements are met throughout the run, the patch will be utilised.
  • Fixed up some issues with certain GUI settings not saving / loading correctly.
  • Added “Automation”! (See below)

Automation Update!

This update includes automated seed selection! You can now select either Best Profit or Best Experience when adding a patch and the script will automatically and dynamically select the most viable seed based on your current level and the current market. For patches where profit isn’t viable (trees etc), only Best Experience is available.

Warning: There may be some issues loading old profiles due to the amendments made to facilitate this automation update. It’s unlikely and didn’t occur throughout testing but if it does you’ll need to delete your profile and make a new one. If you don’t know how to do this, please send me a message and I will assist you 🙂

Edited by Jamie

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...

Update 15/05:

- Added Automated Bug Reporting.

- Fixed an issue with Best Experience / Best Profit failing to save correctly.

- Added some extra debug in certain places.

vDOP8sO.png

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, King_Leonidas said:

Could I get a refund? Just bought, but not really viable on ironman, missing patches on herbs, doesn't support regular teleports, or explorer ring.

If you let me know what patches / teleports you want added, I can look into adding them? I know there's definitely one or two that will have been missed from testing :)

If you'd rather not, you'll need to open up a request on Discord as scripters don't handle refunds.

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the script and already absolutely love the script.

Could you add teleports (teleportation through runes) ;  
Falador
Catherby

and if possible fishing cape teleport since it's right next to the farm patches :D
(or just ardougne through runes)
I know it supports tabs, but I'm not able to make any on my ironman at the moment.

19 hours ago, afg97 said:

Just bought the script and already absolutely love the script.

Could you add teleports (teleportation through runes) ;  
Falador
Catherby

and if possible fishing cape teleport since it's right next to the farm patches :D
(or just ardougne through runes)
I know it supports tabs, but I'm not able to make any on my ironman at the moment.

I'll try and get this done within the next few days :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...

You might've been busy over the past few days and forgotten about adding it, but ; 

Other than adding teleportations through runes for Falador and Camelot could you also add Ardougne in it ?

Also could you add teleport to house (through runes & tabs, for those whose house is in Kourend ) ? 
This brings the character directly to the Location instead of having to walk all the way from Lumbridge 

Or an Xerics talisman could work too (north-east of Hosidius ) :)

Other than that the script is working as it should, but I'm only able to grow certain herbs ( not all of them are in the list ) or is this for a specific reason ?

• Jamie changed the title to [$7.99] Auto Farmer by Botting.io [150m+/month/account] [Fully Customizable] [Progression] [GE Support] [Custom Runs] [Patch Tracking]