[$7.99] Auto Farmer by Botting.io [150m+/month/account] [Fully Customizable] [Progression] [GE Support] [Custom Runs] [Patch Tracking]

Jamie

10 hours ago, afg97 said:

You might've been busy over the past few days and forgotten about adding it, but ; 

Other than adding teleportations through runes for Falador and Camelot could you also add Ardougne in it ?

Also could you add teleport to house (through runes & tabs, for those whose house is in Kourend ) ? 
This brings the character directly to the Location instead of having to walk all the way from Lumbridge 

Or an Xerics talisman could work too (north-east of Hosidius ) :)

Other than that the script is working as it should, but I'm only able to grow certain herbs ( not all of them are in the list ) or is this for a specific reason ?

I've been away on holiday. If you utilise Discord, could you join my server and open up a ticket there to discuss what you'd like added fully? :)

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, calemne said:

does 1 run and says it hit its max..

That's an issue with your connection to the Tribot Servers, not the script :)

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

19 hours ago, calemne said:

all other scripts work though. How do i fix this?

It's luck that the others are working, the only fix is a more stable connection between Tribot and yourself. I have no control over script instances :(

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, ace_001 said:

Farming contracts?

Not a supported feature although a great idea! Maybe in the future 

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 2:32 PM, Apoclyo123 said:

Is it possible for the bot to log out while waiting on herbs?

I don't own it, just don't see it being a good idea to idle at a bank while waiting. 

It already does this :)

vDOP8sO.png

The bot is stuck at gnome maze tree which is diseased and its just stuck there saying failing to open bank to withdraw secateurs

[09:53:39] [Botting.io] Failed to open bank while withdrawing.
[09:53:39] [Botting.io] Withdrawing: 1 x Secateurs

Edited by olstan

7 hours ago, olstan said:

The bot is stuck at gnome maze tree which is diseased and its just stuck there saying failing to open bank to withdraw secateurs

Replied to Discord PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 months later...
On 10/31/2022 at 5:07 PM, osDude said:

If you finish the quest for the secateurs how come it doesnt just use that? Otherwise the script is pretty damn good. good shit 

It should use them if they’re equipped ☺️ It won’t withdraw them by default although I agree it probably should, I’ll look into it.

vDOP8sO.png

Is there anyway to have this script run with another? Ex: Slayer Script to Farming, and back to Slayer etc?

"The system is designed to create dependency. Its so much easier to control those that need."

7 hours ago, osDude said:

image.png.a2c9b208210d5de4b3f6cb882a04175c.png

image.png.9434f6426b86789559e9e73d0ba44980.png

Trouble starting script on mac?

No, you’ve put best fruit tree into the run when no fruit trees are accessible to you.

vDOP8sO.png

• 3 weeks later...

Needs to use the leprechaun for composts. 

Does not support using runes, only teletabs, can not select it to use best available seed already in possession, just best seed for your level. Not as ironmeme friendly as it could be

Edited by Apoclyo123
More complaints

13 hours ago, Apoclyo123 said:

Needs to use the leprechaun for composts. 

Does not support using runes, only teletabs, can not select it to use best available seed already in possession, just best seed for your level. Not as ironmeme friendly as it could be

These are some great suggestions but unfortunately won't be implemented for a while due to the nature / complexity of account specific requests. It's definitely something I'll look into adding in the future though :) If the script isn't fit for your needs and you haven't used it for a significant period, you're welcome to a refund :)

vDOP8sO.png

8 hours ago, Jamie said:

These are some great suggestions but unfortunately won't be implemented for a while due to the nature / complexity of account specific requests. It's definitely something I'll look into adding in the future though :) If the script isn't fit for your needs and you haven't used it for a significant period, you're welcome to a refund :)

Yoooo, it took some time but I found the sweet spot for settings for my specific situation. I do appreciate the effort you put into making this as it is a good bot, just needed some tweaking on my end. 

• 3 weeks later...

hello! i just bought the script and i am loving it! the only thing i dont like is having to delete and re create the farm runs every time i switch accounts. Can you add a way to save the farm runs and an option to activate/disactivate them depending on the run you want to do? Not sure if this is possible already and maybe i have just not figured it out yet

Edit: also i noticed that when farming red woods my account kept trying to plant the redwood without clearing the red wood. And i also found my acc just sitting idling doing nothing for about 30 minutes instead of planting the herbs.

Now that I have run it for a while i realize the bot has a couple of issues. I just started my acc doing tree/fruit tree runs and it keeps loading its inventory and trying to load an extra item over 28 and when it realizes it can't it stores everything and starts again, and it just does it over and over.

Edited by TFM

• 1 month later...
  • Jamie changed the title to [$7.99] Auto Farmer by Botting.io [150m+/month/account] [Fully Customizable] [Progression] [GE Support] [Custom Runs] [Patch Tracking]