[$7.99] Auto Farmer by Botting.io [150m+/month/account] [Fully Customizable] [Progression] [GE Support] [Custom Runs] [Patch Tracking]

Jamie

2 hours ago, Strinime said:

Are there any plans to add Seaweed and/or Bird Houses? Could be a nice addition.

Does it currently support farming contracts? Could also be nice to have 

Yes but likely in a re-write when it'd be integrate-able with other money making scripts.

No to farming contracts for the foreseeable sadly but maybe one day.

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, phishyy said:

so I'm guessing I just fucked up and bought a script that isn't getting supported anymore, but I'm wondering why protecting crops isn't clickable for me

This script is still supported. Protecting crops isn’t clickable for anyone as it’s disabled, it was causing problems and it often works out better just to use ultra compost

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

50 minutes ago, Jamie said:

This script is still supported. Protecting crops isn’t clickable for anyone as it’s disabled, it was causing problems and it often works out better just to use ultra compost

ah gotcha, appreciate the response! While I've got you - is there a thread for your Auto Magic script? I'm having some trouble getting stun alch going

15 hours ago, phishyy said:

ah gotcha, appreciate the response! While I've got you - is there a thread for your Auto Magic script? I'm having some trouble getting stun alch going

Should be but forums only recently became active again. If you can join my Discord (a link is in the Tribot forums), I'll be happy to assist. 🙂

2 hours ago, phishyy said:

not sure who decided it "often works out better to just use ultracompost" lol

half my trees died

There's plenty of discussion online about it. Trees dying when using Ultracompost works out to be about an average of < 1 in 8 over time so it's generally cost effective to just accept the rare death. Half of a run is very unlucky 😞 I'll look into getting payment re-added at some point.

vDOP8sO.png

• Jamie changed the title to [$7.99] Auto Farmer by Botting.io [150m+/month/account] [Fully Customizable] [Progression] [GE Support] [Custom Runs] [Patch Tracking]
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, WheyTooFat said:

Hi,

Please can i get a refund? bought for my ironman account as i didnt realise it supports tabs only!7

@Jamie

You need to open a support ticket as was mentioned on discord ☺️ I cannot process refunds

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Having an issue with teleport methode.

I for example choose a teletab for locations like draynor, and instead it uses a skill necklace making it lose charges and it cant get to the farming guild anymore. Also more often then not, it doesnt even take out a skill necklace and ends up using tabs for all locations and again cant get to farming guild.

• 2 months later...

I'm running into an issue where the script is getting stuck at the portal gate in Canafis when teleporting there, so it can't get to the herb patch and it just stands there spinning the camera indefinitely. Will post a picture next time I see it happen

• 2 weeks later...

this script gets stuck streight away fill inventory doesnt do run at all. fills inventory full and cant pick anything. doesnt do step by step just gets stuck tryign to pick with a full inventory. if u cant make it do herbs/flowers/alotment and tree runs in 1 script y are u charging 7.99usd for it when its so bad.

hey, just purchased this a few days ago, still figuring out how it works, just a few questions.  am i able too integrate it in and with another bot? say im doing some crafting or whatever or slayer, could i get it too run this while it slays?  also the plant state tracker, where the heck is that lol i must be blind and than magic securters. if i don't have them equiped it buys regular ones, is equiping them the only way around that? 

Edited by dustybones

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...