• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We’re also launching a Poll 80 change today! As of this update, the Wintertodt respawn timer is now fixed at one minute. A handy countdown will appear in the empty energy bar.

This change in today's update most likely is causing some script issues. I will have a fix ASAP.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@Encoded Not working for me. After starting the script, I'll start Wintertodt for a few seconds and then will proceed to enter and leave the instance on loop. I have a bug report if you want it PMed. I've tried resetting hooks to no avail.

any chance there can be an option to use specified food to top up HP to the specified minimum prior to going into the next round and still have that specified amount of food available? sometimes i'll withdraw 6 pieces of food and notice my guy's at 13hp or something and then he goes into WT and immediately eat 3-4 pieces to get up to the minimum hp, which leaves less for the actual game instead of the 6

or maybe i'm just misunderstanding the features because when i had the minimum at 0 to try and stop this behavior it was still happening and i was wondering if the hp > threshold requirement was overriding everything. sort of minor thing either way  

Edited by dmmoody

13 hours ago, dylgibbson said:

Script does not work at all - breaks and turns off immediately after clicking start despite all requirements being met.  PLEASE FIX IMMEDIATELY OR REFUND. 

works perfectly for me check your settings 

Edited by btg

maybe post a screenshot of your settings + inventory so we can figure out what the problem is? what message does your client give you when it starts the script? you're not really being helpful