nRogues Den [Customization] [Stamina Potions] [Numerous Settings] [10,000+ Attempts Completed]

Naton

Description

This bot will complete the Rogues' Den minigame accurately and efficiently. It supports a plethora of customization options.

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/store/products/69-nRogues-Den

Instructions

Start at Rogues' Den

Have stamina potions/energy potions in your bank, if applicable (stamina potions are recommended)

Recommended - Zoom the camera out a bit/use resizable mode so the script can easily click. Don't zoom out too far or it won't be able to click accurately. Around 70% zoomed out is sufficient.

The script will automatically use the 80 thieving shortcut if it can

Requirements

50 Thieving and Agility

Features

Completes the course in the most efficient manner possible
Supports restoring run energy/drinking stamina
Opening crates
Stopping after # of crates or full set obtained
80 Thieving shortcut
Several misc. features and customization options in advanced preferences

Pictures

kzyrcm5.png

NMJHlXs.png

7381e305f4a9095731d73e6fd9a333b7.png

Highscores

Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/roguesden/

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

User Testimonials

Spoiler

70eb6ed4bf433378babab5bb6d620441.png

84dda19b0c9931b59056ca7c64a878c9.png

4f5aa3ce8b1a036e7939ce51badab947.png

c8b76e0274cd7e600a39e3862e614045.png

9fa3c212d620d36627adbd357cf0df86.png

d278f92deb88a25c5170810aab1bb6bf.png

ede5e61b72096a98cc8b1274cc0cb2f8.png

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, WannaBot said:

Great bot!
I'd buy it if it didn't bank my graceful/agil gear before the runs -- makes me look like a legit bot & perform slightly less efficiently without my gear

You're not allowed to bring anything into the game

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

10 minutes ago, WannaBot said:

Great bot!
I'd buy it if it didn't bank my graceful/agil gear before the runs -- makes me look like a legit bot & perform slightly less efficiently without my gear

You do realize you cannot bring any items or gear into the minigame. You should probably do a little more research before making yourself look like an absolute retard.

Failed4life.png

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ayzee5793 said:

Hey! just wanted to let you know, script has been getting stuck in this spot. Not every time, but of the three games I have run so far its got stuck twice.

fail rogue.png

Can you please send me the debug? Follow this gif to get it https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

11 minutes ago, ayzee5793 said:

https://pastebin.com/rzWJJF7M

This is up to the point where it stopped again.

I just submitted an update that may fix this. Please let me know if not with another screenshot of what happened. Please make sure your camera is also at least default zoom out (I can't tell if it's at the default level in the screenshot or not).

12 minutes ago, Naton said:

I just submitted an update that may fix this. Please let me know if not with another screenshot of what happened. Please make sure your camera is also at least default zoom out (I can't tell if it's at the default level in the screenshot or not).

https://pastebin.com/6nQUW0mC

still stopping in same spot. camera on default zoom

3 minutes ago, ayzee5793 said:

https://pastebin.com/6nQUW0mC

still stopping in same spot. camera on default zoom

Can you please take a screenshot?

Edit: I'll be back home in two hours and I'll bond an account to test this on default zoom myself then.

Edited by Naton

1 hour ago, Naton said:

Can you please take a screenshot?

Edit: I'll be back home in two hours and I'll bond an account to test this on default zoom myself then.

here it is. you can use my account if ya want? lemme know

EDIT: just ran it again. it worked this time. seems like it works sometimes still

EDIT: tested it further. it is only when the camera is not on north. the game will change the camera angle sometimes and it messes up if it isnt on north.

fail2.png

Edited by ayzee5793
update

3 hours ago, ayzee5793 said:

here it is. you can use my account if ya want? lemme know

EDIT: just ran it again. it worked this time. seems like it works sometimes still

EDIT: tested it further. it is only when the camera is not on north. the game will change the camera angle sometimes and it messes up if it isnt on north.

fail2.png

Thanks for the offer but I've already set up my account.

I just went through and did a few laps on fixed mode/default zoom and smoothed some behavior out. It should be working better now, but of course if not let me know with another screenshot. I do recommend running it in resizable and/or zooming out a bit for best performance but the script should still work fine on default zoom/fixed mode.

• 4 weeks later...