nRogues Den [Customization] [Stamina Potions] [Numerous Settings] [10,000+ Attempts Completed]

Naton

5 hours ago, drhog said:

I've watched my bot fail 7 runs in a row as we speak. Has anyone else had this issue? Doesn't seem to work properly. 

I have had no reports of that, can you get a recording of what is happening?

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Naton said:

I have had no reports of that, can you get a recording of what is happening?

Hi Naton, it was on a ironman it kept failing at the guard at the end but I just paused it and did myself. I won't be using it anymore as I've got the full set now

1 minute ago, drhog said:

Hi Naton, it was on a ironman it kept failing at the guard at the end but I just paused it and did myself. I won't be using it anymore as I've got the full set now

If you do happen to run it again, a recording would be helpful but I understand if not. Zooming the camera out a bit can help with the end part.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Greengang235 said:

bots reaction to guards is too slow, gets rekt due to pretending to do mouse movements

14% success rate? .

Can you get a recording of this? Try zooming out a bit/using resizable, that can help towards the end. The overall average success rate for the script is 80% so you are definitely reaching below average rates http://nscripting.com/highscores/roguesden/

• 4 weeks later...

Big fan of most of your scripts but this one kinda misses the mark. even when i crank up mouse speed when clicking on obstacles or the ground the mouse struggles to get there, its basically crawling slowly across the screen. Clicks on the minimap effortlessly but somethings us with the mouse speed when clicking on objects or tiles

Just now, alaxe said:

Big fan of most of your scripts but this one kinda misses the mark. even when i crank up mouse speed when clicking on obstacles or the ground the mouse struggles to get there, its basically crawling slowly across the screen. Clicks on the minimap effortlessly but somethings us with the mouse speed when clicking on objects or tiles

TRiBot's dynamic mouse moves slowly when clicking small targets where either the target is moving or the player is moving. If you are zoomed out all the way try zooming in slighly more (like zoomed out 60-70% is probably good) so that the target isn't too small.

4 minutes ago, troopafox22 said:

I think I might be having an issue where the bot is picking rogue kits instead of gear on several accounts, different days. Is it possible something funky might be happening? I've had to manually pick gear or else it keeps doing rogue kits.

Is there any chance you could get a recording of this, and the bot + client debug?

Edited by Naton

Maybe I spoke too soon with sample size. It seems to be getting crates now. I'm not sure what triggers the first 2-3 games to get rogue kits on successful runs... I'll keep my eye out to see if it was just bad luck or what. All your scripts do work, so I've got faith haha. Will keep you updated. Yeah sorry Disregard my comment @Naton -- I'm silly. Feel free to delete both.

Edited by troopafox22
Update

• 1 month later...

An interface in rogues den was changed in the game update today - the script has been fixed and everything should be running properly again now

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...