nRogues Den [Customization] [Stamina Potions] [Numerous Settings] [10,000+ Attempts Completed]

Naton

Fixed issue where it would get stuck if the account hadn't started Rogues Den yet

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, vuilegek said:

Keeps triggering a floor trap near the end of the run using the 80 thieving shortcut

Can you take a gif of this?

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

On 3/29/2020 at 9:25 PM, Naton said:

Can you take a gif of this?

I played with the camera settings abit and it didn't fail as many times anymore, it still failed occasionally. Full rogue outfit in 2 hours tho so I don't feel like doing it again:P Great script.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, dustin1422 said:

why wont the bot run? i get a white screen when it goes to start up and wont load? just waisted 5 bucks if you ask me

Can you take a screenshot and send the debug?

Here's how to easily get the debug https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

Edited by Naton

1 minute ago, yellowcrayon said:

Seems it will stop and wait for run energy before flashing the guard but does so in view of the guard resulting in getting caught at this stage

Can you please take a screenshot/gif of this?

18 minutes ago, Naton said:

Can you please take a screenshot/gif of this?

https://gyazo.com/6d5b835466271db0c4fc2066927f087a

This 3rd attempt it stood here and made it through. The first two times it went to the tiles two north one east resulting in the capture. Making it wait for energy on the flash powder would probably guarantee a successful spot to wait. 

7 minutes ago, yellowcrayon said:

https://gyazo.com/6d5b835466271db0c4fc2066927f087a

This 3rd attempt it stood here and made it through. The first two times it went to the tiles two north one east resulting in the capture. Making it wait for energy on the flash powder would probably guarantee a successful spot to wait. 

I've added a fix so that it will wait for energy on the flash powder tile after picking up flash powder. However the tribot repository is currently broken and not accepting new updates but it should be live within the next 24 hours.

5 minutes ago, Naton said:

I've added a fix so that it will wait for energy on the flash powder tile after picking up flash powder. However the tribot repository is currently broken and not accepting new updates but it should be live within the next 24 hours.

Awesome I appreciate the quick fix/turn around! ill babysit that step if I can. 4th attempt was fine again so maybe I was just unlucky in the first two attempts it went through. 

4 minutes ago, crazy579 said:

Doesnt drink super stamina potions and when i switched to normal stamina potions he gulped all 4 doses before heading into the den

What are super stamina potions? Was it possibly drinking the stamina potion to restore energy? Can you take a gif of this?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

would be nice if you make a 1 day option for 1$ or 5/7 day option for 2$. I assume the price is due to the complexity of the script, but most people just needs to run this to get the rogue set, which takes about two to three  hour to do if you play manually, and since the maze is same every time it's not that tedious for most people to do this . just saying i would be down to pay a $1 for 1 day as I will probably never use this after few hours.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 8:44 AM, toxjq said:

would be nice if you make a 1 day option for 1$ or 5/7 day option for 2$. I assume the price is due to the complexity of the script, but most people just needs to run this to get the rogue set, which takes about two to three  hour to do if you play manually, and since the maze is same every time it's not that tedious for most people to do this . just saying i would be down to pay a $1 for 1 day as I will probably never use this after few hours.  

He spent a lot of time making this script, its $5 if you value $5 more than 2 to three hours you need a better job. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, LOLFCKU said:

13:23:33 Downloading script 'nRogues Den'.
13:23:39 The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script.

just bought this

Close the tribot loader if its open to prevent the client from freezing, then wait 15 minutes for the ghost instance to timeout within tribot

• 1 month later...