BEG Guardians Rift - [All Altars] [Pouches] [Pouch Repair] [Banking] [World-hopping] [Reward searching] [Customization] [Antiban]

Beg

BEG Guardians Rift by Beg

purchase.png.edd4142f4697ac33f629e2bc226208dd.png

Plays the minigame Guardians of the Rift for you. (Wiki page)

Guardians of the Rift is a non-combat minigame that takes place within the Temple of the Eye. The main goal of the game is to assist The Great Guardian in closing a rift into the Abyss by supplying it with imbued essence while protecting it from the Abyssal creatures that come through the rift.

To play the game, players must have completed the Temple of the Eye quest and have at least level 27 Runecraft (which is automatically obtained from the prerequisite quests).

Rewards:

Abyssal pearls.png   Abyssal pearls: Used to purchase items from the Temple Supplies shop.
  Intricate pouch.png    Intricate pouch: Can give a tarnished locket or a lost bag. Grants a random amount of runes or one of several dragon items.
Atlax's diary.png  Atlax's diary: An old diary of someone's experiences at the Temple of the Eye.
Elemental talisman.png   Elemental talisman: Grants access to all elemental runic altars.
Catalytic talisman.png   Catalytic talisman: Grants access to all catalytic runic altars, provided the player has completed the quests to access those that require it.
Abyssal needle.png   Abyssal needle: Combines all essence pouches into one colossal pouch.
 Abyssal lantern.png   Abyssal lantern: Gives various benefits within the minigame depending on the type of logs used to light it.
 Abyssal green dye.png    Abyssal green:  Recolours the Raiments of the Eye. Comes in red, green, and blue.
Abyssal protector.png  Abyssal protector: An Abyssal creature pet, similar to an Abyssal guardian.

Requirements

• Pickaxe
  • Temple of the Eye quest (wiki page)

Recommended

• Chisel
  • Runecrafting pouches
  • Raiments of the Eye set
  • Varrock armour
  • Rune pouch with NPC contact runes
  • Abyssal lantern with Redwood logs

Features

• Minigame
    • Supports all runecrafting altars.
    • Supports all runecrafting pouches (small, medium, large, giant, colossal).
    • Repairs pouches using NPC contact or through Abyss.
    • Mines at huge, large and small guardian mines.
    • Gives priority to huge mine for faster points.
    • Balance between experience and rewards.
    • Balance between elemental and catalytic points.
    • Intelligent behaviour to select which barrier to heal or build.
    • Builds strong and overcharged guardians when available.
    • Supports pickaxes special attack (Dragon, Infernal, 3rd age, Crystal).
    • Switching between Robe top of the eye and Varrock armour.
  • Lobby
    • Automatically finds the best world to play at. This feature is optional.
    • Fetches missing required items (pickaxe, and other recommended items) from the bank. This feature is optional.
  • Navigation
    • Moves to Guardian of the Rift minigame by walking, using minigames teleport or using necklace of passage.
  • Antiban
    • Includes several anti-ban behaviours:
      • Sometimes pre-hovers/opens menus on pouches and/or portals when runecrafting.
      • Sometimes pre-hovers/opens menus on exit portal when at huge remains area.
      • The usual right clicks/open tabs/move camera/examines/etc while mining and crafting essence.
      • Sometimes checks guardian % on entrance while waiting for the game to finish.
  • Customization
    • Prioritize points or experience.
    • Select which type of points (elemental/catalytic) to get rewarded.
    • Select the number of fragments to mine before doing other activities.
    • Prioritize altars.
    • Select which runes should be dropped instead of banked.
    • Choose if you want to use runecrafting pouches.
    • Select the way your pouches are repaired.
    • Choose if you want or not to search rewards, and after how many games.
    • Choose if you want to build guardians at all.
    • Choose to charge or not charge cells.
    • Choose way of filling pouches: when full inventory, when enough essence or both.
    • Select food and which quantity to bring to the Abyss when repairing pouches.
  • End conditions
    • End after a certain runtime.
    • End at a certain UTC time.
    • End at a certain runecrafting level.
    • End at a certain runecrafting experience.
    • End at a certain number of pearls.
    • End at a certain number of elemental points.
    • End at a certain number of catalytic points.
    • End when Abyssal needle obtained.
    • End when Abyssal lantern obtained.
    • End when pet obtained.
    • End when Raiments of the Eye set is obtained.

Gameplay modes:

• Experience: Gives priority to altars which give more experience.
  • Points: Gives priority to getting the maximum amount of points per game.

Points modes:

• Total balanced: Balances the total amount of elemental and catalytic points.
  • Game balanced: Balances the amount of elemental and catalytic points within each game.
  • Elemental: Gives priority to getting rewarded elemental points.
  • Catalytic: Gives priority to getting rewarded catalytic points.

Pouch repair modes:

• None: Don't repair pouches at all.
  • NPC Contact: Use NPC Contact spell to repair pouches. (requires Rune Pouch with required runes)
  • Abyss one pouch: Go to the Abyss to repair pouches once at least 1 pouch gets damaged.
  • Abyss two pouches: Go to the Abyss to repair pouches once at least 2 pouches get damaged.
  • Abyss three pouches: Go to the Abyss to repair pouches once at least 3 pouches get damaged.

User Interface (not updated - there are now more options and settings)

1250462750_BEGGuardiansRift.gif.ce4e28eac9e782c65ff62ae189dc8ffe.gif

Paint

Paint displays useful information about the script execution.

image.png.f7a0eedd5479027c6c579a0fecd3961e.png

Hiscores
https://begtribot.github.io/tribot/scripts/guardians-rift/ranking

Proggies

image.png.567c49039cfc8911092832ea2c572aa3.png

Pet:

Spoiler

image.png.261c4038e8de9e4a69706caa9856f9c8.png

Keywords:  
osrs, bot, script, plugin, runescape, oldschool runescape, guardians rift, runecrafting minigame

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Tw3i1SI.png                    8pu0Oa3.png?1

I've got minimal requirement and I'm a pure so I cant equip my pick axe so it would be nice if this could be supported, and also if there was a 'None' option for 'Repair method' as I don't mind monitoring and repairing myself. therefore atm i cant even use the script

On 3/30/2022 at 12:19 PM, jessejr said:

I've bought this script but it didn't show up on script selecter...

Sent you a private message

Updated to v1.03:

• Fixed issued related to this weeks update.
  • Added worlds 445 and 522 to the allowed list.
  • Chisel is not longer a requirement. Instead it ignores building guardians.

Updated to v1.16:

• Fixed small issues with banking
  • Now drops less valued portal talismans
  • Choosing between catalytic/elemental altar now takes into consideration which altars you have unlocked which allows better balance between catalytic/elemental points
  • Now tracks various stats. You can see the ranking here: https://begtribot.github.io/tribot/scripts/guardians-rift/ranking
  • Lowered the priority of depositing runes to improve xp and pts/h

Updated to v1.17:

• Fix issue with tracking of skill exp and lvls gained
  • Fix issue when script was trying to click on too far (not rendered) objects
Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to v1.2:

• Added an user interface along with many customizable options:

1292810299_BEGGuardiansRift.gif.71487beb5f7e4e81931afa8f5bd6ac10.gif

• Noteworthy options:
    • Added Gameplay modes:
      • Experience: Gives priority to altars which give more experience.
      • Points: Gives priority to getting the maximum amount of points per game.
    • Added Points modes:
      • Total balanced: Balances the total amount of elemental and catalytic points.
      • Game balanced: Balances the amount of elemental and catalytic points within each game.
      • Elemental: Gives priority to getting rewarded elemental points.
      • Catalytic: Gives priority to getting rewarded catalytic points.
    • Added Pouch repair modes:
      • None: Don't repair pouches at all.
      • NPC Contact: Use NPC Contact spell to repair pouches. (requires Rune Pouch with required runes)
      • Abyss one pouch: Go to the Abyss to repair pouches once at least 1 pouch gets damaged.
      • Abyss all pouches: Go to the Abyss to repair pouches once all pouches get damaged.
Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

suggestions:

1.when using pouches, the script currently tries to empty them all even though inventory is full.  It should empty giant + medium then craft, and then large + small and then craft. Trying to empty while full every time seems very botlike, and is inefficient for those clicks.

2.The script should only grab 10 cells at the start, theres no reason to constantly refill on cells. One set of 10 should last the whole game.

Seems like a great script so far!

suggestions:

1.when using pouches, the script currently tries to empty them all even though inventory is full.  It should empty giant + medium then craft, and then large + small and then craft. Trying to empty while full every time seems very botlike, and is inefficient for those clicks.

2.The script should only grab 10 cells at the start, theres no reason to constantly refill on cells. One set of 10 should last the whole game.

Seems like a great script so far!

edit: the bot does seem to get stuck when it is short on guardian fragments for whatever reason (maybe gets stuck in the portal at the end of a game, so it starts new game in portal area without having mined the set number of fragments at start of game?) This seems pretty script breaking for awhile, while babysitting i've had to move it to altar manually since its a few essence short and doesnt have fragments. When it does decide to go to fragment area, it just walks up and down the rubble because I think it changes priorities mid climb. Sorry if my notes are unclear but I hope this helps.

18 hours ago, ewalbbbb said:

Yeah, thats not the intended behaviour, i'll have a look, thank you

It should grab 10 at start of each game, then never again during the game (unless it runs out, but i dont think that ever happens). Is that not the case?

edit: the bot does seem to get stuck when it is short on guardian fragments for whatever reason (maybe gets stuck in the portal at the end of a game, so it starts new game in portal area without having mined the set number of fragments at start of game?) This seems pretty script breaking for awhile, while babysitting i've had to move it to altar manually since its a few essence short and doesnt have fragments. When it does decide to go to fragment area, it just walks up and down the rubble because I think it changes priorities mid climb. Sorry if my notes are unclear but I hope this helps.

Is that 3 separate issues?
1. If at the portal area when the game ends, then it waits there until next game starts. Thats the intended behaviour, but let me know if there's a better way
2. Script currently only enters altar when inventory is full of essence. I can change this to make it prioritize entering altars when game is about to end
3. Its sometimes climbing up and down the rubble, undecided on what to do, i'll take a look

Updated to v1.21:

• Avoid emptying essence from pouches when inventory is already full
  • Faster reaction time to start mining when the game is starting
  • Improve interaction with mines, eyes and passages in the abyss outer ring when repairing pouches
  • Add a condition to bank when inventory is full when searching rewards
Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

On 4/15/2022 at 9:29 PM, DoesItWork said:

How is the performance of the script with Looking Glass?

Clicks are a bit slower, but should still be decent

Updated to v1.22:

• Improved camera movement. It can now move the camera using mouse or keys depending on the situation. Including pre-rotating camera to make objects visible when suitable.
  • Fixed an issue when starting a game in the huge mine area resulting in the player getting stuck until portals open.
  • Fixed an issue related to climbing up/down the rubble undecided on either to mine or do other activities.

Updated to v1.23:

• Profiles can now be loaded just by typing the profile name. "profile=" is no longer needed. Also you can now type previous and it will default to latest.
    Ex:
    image.png.45bfdc1fc87b4de6cb3c1f116bde0232.png
Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 2 months later...

having a few issues

1. climbing up and down from the ancient mining area

2. is very slow to move to next function

3. biggest issue is, its clicking the same action up sometimes up to 6 times before registering that the action is completed. (ie. clicking the alter multiple times, clicking the gurdian multiple times, clicking crafting table multiple times)

4. if the portal closes before it gets there, it just stands there for a period of time before moving on. (i watched it miss a portal.. do nothing.. then clcik the next portal only to to get there too late to enter that one)

2 hours ago, ekky94 said:

having a few issues

3. biggest issue is, its clicking the same action up sometimes up to 6 times before registering that the action is completed. (ie. clicking the alter multiple times, clicking the gurdian multiple times, clicking crafting table multiple times)

4. if the portal closes before it gets there, it just stands there for a period of time before moving on. (i watched it miss a portal.. do nothing.. then clcik the next portal only to to get there too late to enter that one)

Try deleting hooks. I had the same issue with other Guardians script. Deleting hooks helped. 

20 hours ago, wafel said:

Try deleting hooks. I had the same issue with other Guardians script. Deleting hooks helped. 

already had hooks deleted, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

im going to reinstall tribot and see if that does anything. 

cheers,

23 hours ago, ekky94 said:

having a few issues

update for anyone else having similar issues.

I reinstalled Tribot and that seems to have fixed the issues. 

Version 1.30:

• Gameplay mode now has priority over Points mode when selecting an altar

Version 1.32:

• Improve decisions and behaviour to optimize pts/h and experience/h
  • Save inventory before going to the Abyss to repair pouches, then withdraw it from bank when back

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 2 weeks later...

Why does it right click "empty" on pouches instead of shift clicking empty... also, repair pouches via npc contact isnt working. I have pouch with runes inside and it isnt repairing anything

also, once game ends and guardian is 100%, it continues performing tasks up until the points and exp is given... this is a little odd, normally someone would finish up what their mid doing and then just chill and go to the mining spot, versus trying to keep placing cells/gather etc

and is there a way to keep the camera angle from up top, versus have it move around. i think having an aerial view would be easiest, prevent it from misclicking and having to right click on stuff

Hey @Deez N0ots

On 7/7/2022 at 9:43 PM, Deez N0ots said:

Why does it right click "empty" on pouches instead of shift clicking empty

Added option to empty pouches using shift click

repair pouches via npc contact isnt working

Fixed

also, once game ends and guardian is 100%, it continues performing tasks up until the points and exp is given

Now it ignores certain activities when guardian is at 100%

and is there a way to keep the camera angle from up top

Now it tries to keep camera angle higher

Version 1.50:

• Choose way of filling pouches: at full inventory, when enough essence, or both
  • Set food (and quantity) to bring to abyss
  • Option to end after a certain runtime
  • Option to end at a certain UTC time
  • Option to open intricate pouches
  • Option to end at certain level
  • Option to end at certain exp
  • Option to end at certain number of pearls
  • Option to end at certain number of elemental points
  • Option to end at certain number of catalytic points
  • Option to end at when Abyssal needle obtained
  • Option to end at when Abyssal lantern obtained
  • Option to end at when pet obtained
  • Option to end at when full set is obtained
  • Option to search the best world to start the minigame
  • Option to charge cells
  • Try to keep camera angle higher
  • Improve some behaviours
  • Fix some minor bugs 
Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Only things i've noticed is on the start if the game when you have to climb down the rubble, 90% of the time when you try to climb back up it you get the 'I can't reach that' or whatever message as it clicks too high up and wont climb, sometimes have it on the way down too. Also, when the game is going to start if you're stood at the north rock, it'll run you to the south one every start of the game when you can start mining, makes it obvious who is running the script as you do it together..

Also, when mining large guardian remains after it fills the pouches it runs away from the rock and then back too it majority of the time which makes it very suspect, also sometime changes rock after filling pouches too when it should just stay at the same one. 

Edited by Dommmm

4 hours ago, Dommmm said:

Only things i've noticed is on the start if the game when you have to climb down the rubble, 90% of the time when you try to climb back up it you get the 'I can't reach that' or whatever message as it clicks too high up and wont climb, sometimes have it on the way down too. Also, when the game is going to start if you're stood at the north rock, it'll run you to the south one every start of the game when you can start mining, makes it obvious who is running the script as you do it together..

Also, when mining large guardian remains after it fills the pouches it runs away from the rock and then back too it majority of the time which makes it very suspect, also sometime changes rock after filling pouches too when it should just stay at the same one. 

Thank you
Rock switching and climb rubble issues should now be fixed, v1.54
Also changed it to use the south rocks since they seem more popular.

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Two more things,

Upon game end, before exiting for some reason it takes 10 uncharged cells(?) and then after searching for rewards it the bot trys to enter the game rather than bank the rewards and then enter, nothing too serious just thought i'd bring it to your attention. 

When filling pouches at the Workbench it fills and then sometimes tries to refill the same pouch. e.g. it has enough to fill the small and medium pouches so fills them, it will then click the medium pouch again when enough essence is in the inventory. Will then repeat the same steps for the large, will fill it and then again try to fill it when it has a full invent of essence.

Edited by Dommmm

12 hours ago, Dommmm said:

Upon game end, before exiting for some reason it takes 10 uncharged cells(?)

Fixed, thank you

and then after searching for rewards it the bot trys to enter the game rather than bank the rewards and then enter, nothing too serious just thought i'd bring it to your attention. 

It should enter if inventory has runes only.
It should bank if it got any of the unique rewards ("Lost bag", "Abyssal pearls", "Intricate pouch", "Elemental talisman", "Catalytic talisman", "Abyssal needle", "Abyssal lantern", "Abyssal blue dye", "Abyssal green dye", "Abyssal red dye", "Abyssal protector")
Is that the case?

When filling pouches at the Workbench it fills and then sometimes tries to refill the same pouch. e.g. it has enough to fill the small and medium pouches so fills them, it will then click the medium pouch again when enough essence is in the inventory. Will then repeat the same steps for the large, will fill it and then again try to fill it when it has a full invent of essence.

Never found it doing that, i'll check it

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

2 hours ago, Beg said:

It \should enter if inventory has runes only.
It should bank if it got any of the unique rewards ("Lost bag", "Abyssal pearls", "Intricate pouch", "Elemental talisman", "Catalytic talisman", "Abyssal needle", "Abyssal lantern", "Abyssal blue dye", "Abyssal green dye", "Abyssal red dye", "Abyssal protector")
Is that the case?

Nope, for some reason it tried to enter the game regardless of the rewards, even if you just have general runes and none of the listed items above. 

1 hour ago, Dommmm said:

Nope, for some reason it tried to enter the game regardless of the rewards, even if you just have general runes and none of the listed items above. 

Thats the intended behaviour
Did it try to enter the minigame with unique rewards on inventory though?

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 2 weeks later...

I have read here u have already improved the camera angle of the script. 

Sorry to say but i still think the script is constantly in weird camera angles. Why not just play looking from above? Its always so low as if it has a feet fetish looking for toes.

Jokes aside, hope u can look into this once more man :) Pretty good overall experience of the script ngl

8 hours ago, swagdy said:

Sorry to say but i still think the script is constantly in weird camera angles. Why not just play looking from above? Its always so low as if it has a feet fetish looking for toes.

😆
It moves angle down sometimes so it can click further away
I'm already moving camera up when idling, not sure what else i can do to improve it

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]