Gods Air Orb Charger [ABC2] [250-400k+/hr]

God

Script is currently on sale for 50% discounted price for this week only! 5/14/17 - 5/21/17 ends at Midnight EST.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• [16:24:57] [ABC2] Sleeping: 37261646 ms
  • [15:59:51] [ABC2] Sleeping: 67800414 ms

Every few minutes I get a crazy high sleeping time. 37261646 ms is 620 minutes.

After a while it then tries to run the world hopper feature ( always seems to start with w60? ). But it never actually is able to world hop and just stands there until the bot logs out

Edited by acquire1

Fearsy#8765

56 minutes ago, acquire1 said:
  • [16:24:57] [ABC2] Sleeping: 37261646 ms
  • [15:59:51] [ABC2] Sleeping: 67800414 ms

Every few minutes I get a crazy high sleeping time. 37261646 ms is 620 minutes 

That's weird, where is that happening like what actions is the script attempting to do.

Should be fixed in an update that was just pushed.

Edited by godspower33

7 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

Do you plan on adding other traveling methods like house tabs --> mounted glory and/or clan wars --> FFA portal for full energy

Yes, I plan on adding these options to the script in the future (Probably within 1-3 weeks or sooner)

Just now, godspower33 said:

Yes, I plan on adding these options to the script in the future (Probably within 1-3 weeks or sooner)

Nice! I'll probably be buying the script within this week then :)  Gz on premium rank btw 

9 minutes ago, iJonny said:

Is'nt working for me.

The script just opens bank, takes two lobsters out, eats them and then repeats. Just keeps eating

Hi, that's weird. What is your HP level?

Update just pushed, fixed minor bugs and added Jug of wine food support.

Updated V1.09

• Added version to paint
  • Fixed minor bugs, performance issues.
  • Accounts will now log out if going on break and they are at the altar instead of teleporting to edgeville then logging out for a break.
  • Temporarily removed world hopping while I investigate bugs with the hopper.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your script to the community but don't get your price based on joe's. He wen't from 12 dollars unlimited auths per month to 49 dollars a few months ago just because he made it work again. 

And you just set the price the same as his!

Again don't get me wrong, I just ask you to price down a little bit. 50 dollars for a 200k/h method sounds like an overkill

It would take 9 accounts about 5~6 days to recover the investment

1 hour ago, supremo said:

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your script to the community but don't get your price based on joe's. He wen't from 12 dollars unlimited auths per month to 49 dollars a few months ago just because he made it work again. 

And you just set the price the same as his!

Again don't get me wrong, I just ask you to price down a little bit. 50 dollars for a 200k/h method sounds like an overkill

It would take 9 accounts about 5~6 days to recover the investment

Thanks, I may consider it however this method is not 200k/hr it is nearly 300k/hr usually (lowest ive seen it go is 270k/hr). I priced mine as this because this seemed a fair price point. You can make back the money in 1 weekend (3 days) easily. I run it myself still daily. As far as I know, this is the only working orb charger on TRiBot. JoeDeezys does not work, and has not worked or I should say barely worked for about a year now according to his thread and my personal attempt at using the trial 6+ months ago. The unlimited auths is priced accurately, for example.

If you run 15 accounts on the weekend, say you run it for about 8 hours per day, and assuming you profit about 285k/hr. You will make about 105M give or take, minus bonds/training supplies which is around 55-65M depending on how you train and price you get bonds for. You are walking away with 40-50M profit from 3 days, and that is without suiciding. If you suicided the accounts for 50 hours straight you would be walking away with 130-150M profit. I personally don't suicide my accounts and they last multiple weeks.

24 minutes ago, iJonny said:

What's the quickest way of getting 66 magic on lots of accounts? Teleporting and alching the best way?

That would be the quickest way, yes. I use a combination of splashing, high alching and superheating depending on how I want to do it.

On 5/23/2017 at 5:31 PM, godspower33 said:

Thanks, I may consider it however this method is not 200k/hr it is nearly 300k/hr usually (lowest ive seen it go is 270k/hr). I priced mine as this because this seemed a fair price point. You can make back the money in 1 weekend (3 days) easily. I run it myself still daily. As far as I know, this is the only working orb charger on TRiBot. JoeDeezys does not work, and has not worked or I should say barely worked for about a year now according to his thread and my personal attempt at using the trial 6+ months ago. The unlimited auths is priced accurately, for example.

If you run 15 accounts on the weekend, say you run it for about 8 hours per day, and assuming you profit about 285k/hr. You will make about 105M give or take, minus bonds/training supplies which is around 55-65M depending on how you train and price you get bonds for. You are walking away with 40-50M profit from 3 days, and that is without suiciding. If you suicided the accounts for 50 hours straight you would be walking away with 130-150M profit. I personally don't suicide my accounts and they last multiple weeks.

Sounds great man. Will look to purchase after my exams :)

On 23/05/2017 at 1:31 PM, godspower33 said:

Thanks for getting some consideration on the prices. You really showed us you actually care about the community. You're a real man. Going to buy the script when tribot finally repair the hooks

Do the script teleport out when a pker appear based on the level, or due to the fact it's skulled?

Because with the trial I've noticed the orbs/hour dropped a lot (229/h) due for constant teleporting

Also testing it, sadly it's 240~270k profit right now. But totally a great script. Going to buy it 

a cool thing would it be to add Clan wars portal via dueling ring to get energy, instead of stamina

and add a GUI to the script

I made a simply one with new options that you could see if you can implement or at least create a GUI based on this

Hope you like the ideas

balls are radio buttons, squares are check boxes, big rectangles are typing boxes

GUI.png

GUI.png

Edited by supremo

48 minutes ago, supremo said:

Do the script teleport out when a pker appear based on the level, or due to the fact it's skulled?

Because with the trial I've noticed the orbs/hour dropped a lot (229/h) due for constant teleporting

Also testing it, sadly it's 240~270k profit right now. But totally a great script. Going to buy it 

a cool thing would it be to add Clan wars portal via dueling ring to get energy, instead of stamina

and add a GUI to the script

I made a simply one with new options that you could see if you can implement or at least create a GUI based on this

Hope you like the ideas

balls are radio buttons, squares are check boxes, big rectangles are typing boxes

GUI.png

GUI.png

Hi, yes I do have plans on adding 

- Clan wars support for banking

- House tab support

When I add support for those, I will make a GUI I believe. As to teleporting constantly, it is the weekend so there may be a lot more pkers out than usual. It will only teleport if there is a pker that can attack you and is skulled. 

Edit: I forgot to mention that are some performance issues at the moment due to TRiBot being glitchy, it is still fairly functional but from what I can tell nearly all scripts have been acting up.

Edited by godspower33

Tried out the trial, works really well except for a couple of issues that I noticed;

1: If the account dies the script walks back to Edgeville bank instead of using the Glory amulet to teleport back.

2: I'm guessing 25 hp is the minimum hp set on the script because if i run it on 18 hp it just takes out food and eats at full hp.

Buying the script today, hope it works out well :)

ChkoohX.png

"In life, be a warrior not a worrier."

2 hours ago, bloodydroid said:

Tried out the trial, works really well except for a couple of issues that I noticed;

1: If the account dies the script walks back to Edgeville bank instead of using the Glory amulet to teleport back.

2: I'm guessing 25 hp is the minimum hp set on the script because if i run it on 18 hp it just takes out food and eats at full hp.

Buying the script today, hope it works out well :)

The client is a little glitchy right now, I don't think it is recognizing current hit points correctly, I was running into this issue on another script of mine. Normally it will only force eat if you are under 12hp otherwise it will eat at whatever hp percentage you chose. 

@godspower33 hey mate it logs out when switching worlds could you make it use world hopper while logged in?, does not log out for breaks then it will randomly log out and not log back in

Edited by jakcorb

12 minutes ago, jakcorb said:

@godspower33 hey mate it logs out when switching worlds could you make it use world hopper while logged in?, does not log out for breaks then it will randomly log out and not log back in

I found using the log out world hopper to be less prone to bugs rather than the ingame hopper from my experience, however atm the client is very buggy and a lot of stuff isn't working properly :(