Gods Air Orb Charger [ABC2] [250-400k+/hr]

God

3 minutes ago, acquire1 said:

Curious as to how you guys make your air orb accounts?

Do you splash or what, trying to figure out whats the most efficient way of making a bunch of accounts

just use sigma magic, best script for training magic

CLICK BANNER BELOW TO JOIN MY DISCORD AND BUY TRIBOT CREDITS - OPEN A TICKET
virtbannerfin.gif

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, acquire1 said:

Curious as to how you guys make your air orb accounts?

Do you splash or what, trying to figure out whats the most efficient way of making a bunch of accounts

Personally, I do witches house for 24 hp, then train magic until fire strike and fire strike until 25-28hp then I will either splash to 66 or splash and then superheat to 66. Depending on how fast I want 66. Splashing like 20-66 mage is approximently ~38-45k fire strikes, I use the goblin staff and the runes cost about 1M give or take. I think basically any way to 66 mage costs around 1M even with alching.

25 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

Personally, I do witches house for 24 hp, then train magic until fire strike and fire strike until 25-28hp then I will either splash to 66 or splash and then superheat to 66. Depending on how fast I want 66. Splashing like 20-66 mage is approximently ~38-45k fire strikes, I use the goblin staff and the runes cost about 1M give or take. I think basically any way to 66 mage costs around 1M even with alching.

nah not with alching bro from 55 to 66 is like 5 - 6k alchs you can do this for 200k ....

3 hours ago, supremo said:

It doesn't hop worlds properly anymore due to new worlds

can you fix it?

The world hopper is currently broken, I can remove the world hopping temporarily until it is fixed.

Just now, Terex102 said:

How's the ban rate with air orb crafting? I might give this script a go. 

Sadly no one can tell you for sure what it is, Air orbs is a high ban rate activity but bans can heavily depend on botting hours, times, breaks, and what the account looks like (stat wise)

6 hours ago, swazzles said:

Hey, I don't know if it's just me, but the script doesn't seem to click on a world whenever it logs out to switch worlds.

World hopper is currently broken :(

7 hours ago, godspower33 said:

World hopper is currently broken :(

Ohhh. I think you should disable it for now, since no world hopping would be better than the script logging out and doing nothing haha

9 minutes ago, swazzles said:

Ohhh. I think you should disable it for now, since no world hopping would be better than the script logging out and doing nothing haha

World hopping has been temporarily disabled until the world hopper has been updated.

1 hour ago, jgod said:

keeps saying im out of supplies when im not how can i fix it

In the debug, it should say what supplies you are out of specifically, do you have all the stuff listed in the OP, also do you have extra staff of airs in bank incase you die and lose it or w\e

• [19:03:39] You are out of food, stopping script

it says this even though i have like 300 tuna

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

In the debug, it should say what supplies you are out of specifically, do you have all the stuff listed in the OP, also do you have extra staff of airs in bank incase you die and lose it or w\e

7 hours ago, jgod said:
  • [19:03:39] You are out of food, stopping script

it says this even though i have like 300 tuna

Are you typing the food case sensitive?

17 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Are you typing the food case sensitive?

yes

4eu9O8Y6RO22SQqirbwTsA.png

this was my bank when it said 

• [17:40:22] You are out of supplies, ending script

i had to restart it and it was fine, however it keeps happening and can only run for 20 minutes tops.

It always happends during banking or after drinking a stam at bank, then saying there are no supplies even though there are

Edited by jgod

@godspower33 hey mate when you teleport from a pker it does not world hop once you get to edge it just goes either to bank then to oblisk or straight back to oblisk ( where the pker is still pwning orbers ) needs to hop world as soon as it gets to edge please.

1 hour ago, jakcorb said:

@godspower33 hey mate when you teleport from a pker it does not world hop once you get to edge it just goes either to bank then to oblisk or straight back to oblisk ( where the pker is still pwning orbers ) needs to hop world as soon as it gets to edge please.

Yes, in a previous post I made on Sunday, I removed world hopping as it was temporarily broken, I am going to revert it now that the world hopper is working again

Just now, Nodemaster said:

gods - could you release another gold method with low reqs :P

I could but I don't know, I use a lot of gold farming methods with low reqs so it'd impact my farm. Also it'd take prob two months to be approved for premium but I could probably sell monthly private access to it while its awaiting approval.

53 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

Yes, in a previous post I made on Sunday, I removed world hopping as it was temporarily broken, I am going to revert it now that the world hopper is working again

i did actually read that sorry dumb cunt i am :)  tyvm

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

I could but I don't know, I use a lot of gold farming methods with low reqs so it'd impact my farm. Also it'd take prob two months to be approved for premium but I could probably sell monthly private access to it while its awaiting approval.

im down. lmk

NODEMASTER.png

10 hours ago, jakcorb said:

@godspower33 when you die it doesn't use glory to tele edge it runs back sometimes getting stuck .... please could you make it use glory.

Ah yes, I've had that reported to me before, I'll investigate it today and put out a fix.

Edit : Update was pushed that should fix the issue

Edited by godspower33

On 2017-6-17 at 6:10 AM, godspower33 said:

Im down for this too. Pm for more info please <3