God

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jakcorb said:

@godspower33 wats ya skype bro

I don't use skype, I use discord, you can join my channel and right click my name and pm me https://discord.gg/GTMJ2wx

Just purchased your bot coming up anti ban then navigating to bank then anti ban then navigating to bank... and so on just re continues, i think your anti ban is fucking the script up or something... please fix or refund asap!  2 scripts bought none of them work very annoyed with tribot at the moment! if they dont work they shouldn't be allowed to be bought.

49 minutes ago, alextehg said:

Just purchased your bot coming up anti ban then navigating to bank then anti ban then navigating to bank... and so on just re continues, i think your anti ban is fucking the script up or something... please fix or refund asap!  2 scripts bought none of them work very annoyed with tribot at the moment! if they dont work they shouldn't be allowed to be bought.

Hi, sorry but you're going to need to be alot more descriptive than that.

At the current moment the reason why both scripts didn't work is because Tribot is currently experiencing bugs and needs to be fixed by the client via TRiLeZ. I thought the big red things at the top of the forums made it fairly obviously but clearly not. You purchased the script not even 2 hours ago and immediately left negative feedback, etc. 

I haven't run the script my self in the past few days due to the client being glitchy and messing up my stuff, once the client is fully functional and if the script is not working then we can look into options regarding refunds. Although it will be working 100% once the client is fixed. P.S you only spent $4, it isn't the end of the world, you can wait more than 1 hour to leave negative feedback and post on the thread saying its not working and for me to look into it. Thanks.

1 minute ago, godspower33 said:

Hi, sorry but you're going to need to be alot more descriptive than that.

At the current moment the reason why both scripts didn't work is because Tribot is currently experiencing bugs and needs to be fixed by the client via TRiLeZ. I thought the big red things at the top of the forums made it fairly obviously but clearly not. You purchased the script not even 2 hours ago and immediately left negative feedback, etc. 

I haven't run the script my self in the past few days due to the client being glitchy and messing up my stuff, once the client is fully functional and if the script is not working then we can look into options regarding refunds. Although it will be working 100% once the client is fixed. P.S you only spent $4, it isn't the end of the world, you can wait more than 1 hour to leave negative feedback and post on the thread saying its not working and for me to look into it. Thanks.

So basically I won't get a refund? i just wasted time/money i wont even get a refresh on ur 2 week? IF THE SCRIPTS AINT WORKING THE STUPID SITE SHOULDN'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO BUY SCRIPTS SIMPLE AS THAT -.-

6 minutes ago, alextehg said:

So basically I won't get a refund? i just wasted time/money i wont even get a refresh on ur 2 week? IF THE SCRIPTS AINT WORKING THE STUPID SITE SHOULDN'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO BUY SCRIPTS SIMPLE AS THAT -.-

You've had the script for one hour, I think you need to step back and calm down. The client is currently broken as I and many other people have told you, along with the BIG RED BANNERS SAYING ITS BROKEN. I can assure you, the script is fully functional when the client is up and working again.

14 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

You've had the script for one hour, I think you need to step back and calm down. The client is currently broken as I and many other people have told you, along with the BIG RED BANNERS SAYING ITS BROKEN. I can assure you, the script is fully functional when the client is up and working again.

Much appreciated, finally understand lol will let you know in the future.

10 hours ago, alextehg said:

You've literally been spamming the shit out of this place over $4? Jesus christ dude relax.

kelthstone.png

10 hours ago, alextehg said:

Bro can u please go on the forums site and look the big red box what it says? why the fuck should he use time on script and why would the developers let it get on SDN if it do not work? think twice idiot

Whoever wrote this script just a lil feedback im running the script it goes and gets confused with antiban and withdrawing the supplies then repeats stays still is this due to the client or your script? and would i get extra time on your script due to not being able to use it yet or what happens? cheers

16 hours ago, alextehg said:

Whoever wrote this script just a lil feedback im running the script it goes and gets confused with antiban and withdrawing the supplies then repeats stays still is this due to the client or your script? and would i get extra time on your script due to not being able to use it yet or what happens? cheers

I wrote this script and again, you were using it while the client is broken, I've told you this as many other people have. There was an update last night but not a full update, I am going to test run the script in a minute and see how its performing and update this post.

8 hours ago, kelthstone said:

Why does it keep taking my stamina potion (4)s instead of drinking the 1s 2s and 3s?

It will drink the (4)s first then the next highest dose next, It shouldn't be that big of a deal since you can 1 click decant any leftovers at G.E.

2 hours ago, godspower33 said:

I wrote this script and again, you were using it while the client is broken, I've told you this as many other people have. There was an update last night but not a full update, I am going to test run the script in a minute and see how its performing and update this post.

It will drink the (4)s first then the next highest dose next, It shouldn't be that big of a deal since you can 1 click decant any leftovers at G.E.

Thank you for keeping us informed!

48 minutes ago, alextehg said:

Thank you for keeping us informed!

buI5meS.png

Did a small test run, it is currently working nearly 100%. There do seem to be some performance issues however that is due to the client flickering. I normally run air orb bots myself but I haven't the past few days due to the client however the script is functional.

12 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

buI5meS.png

Did a small test run, it is currently working nearly 100%. There do seem to be some performance issues however that is due to the client flickering. I normally run air orb bots myself but I haven't the past few days due to the client however the script is functional.

Nice man! so i just need cosmics glory (4)'s in the bank and air staff equipted and obviously the uncharged orbs?

1 minute ago, alextehg said:

Nice man! so i just need cosmics glory (4)'s in the bank and air staff equipted and obviously the uncharged orbs?

Yes, everything you need to know on how to run it is on the original post on page one.

Just now, godspower33 said:

Yes, everything you need to know on how to run it is on the original post on page one.

Awesome was just curious encase you changed anything I'm gonna run it now i'll let you know how I get on shortly, cheers!

11 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

I've tried running it start at edge it withdraws a stamina pot drinks then puts in bank withdraws 1 monkfish 78 cosmics and the rest uncharged orbs it then goes near the ladder and gets stuck... just moves the camera back and forth staying still commands are saying "moving to obelisk" then "anti-ban" then repeat, please tell me if i'm doing something wrong? cheers.

@godspower33 hey mate after a break and logging back in the bot will go to bank and keep opening and closing bank until i pause it grab out 78 cos 1 food n orbs and press resume it'll keep going. ( this happens rarely ) just informing you

2 hours ago, jakcorb said:

@godspower33 hey mate after a break and logging back in the bot will go to bank and keep opening and closing bank until i pause it grab out 78 cos 1 food n orbs and press resume it'll keep going. ( this happens rarely ) just informing you

Odd, I'll try to recreate it later today and see whats causing it.

In light of a recent user who wasn't capable of using the client properly on any script he started. I'll just post this video here and in the OP of a 50 minute un-edited run of the script I used as proof against his claims.

https://vid.me/NPkP

Edited by godspower33

On 06/06/2017 at 7:05 AM, godspower33 said:

In light of a recent user who wasn't capable of using the client properly on any script he started. I'll just post this video here and in the OP of a 50 minute un-edited run of the script I used as proof against his claims.

https://vid.me/NPkP

no need for this bro we are all capable human beings excluding that guy of course  

proggy 7-6-17 not best but with visual flicker its ok