nGreen Dragon Killer [Intelligent + Quick Anti-Pk] [All Wilderness Locations] [Restocking] [Muling] [Customization] [1 TRILLION GP+ LOOTED TOTAL]

Naton

8 hours ago, Gold Pieces said:

Awesome script. Been running it on 5 accounts for a few hours, here are some notes so far:

1. When saving current inventory setup, it will add 5 necklaces (5) if a single necklace (5) (3 rings (3) if a single ring (3), etc.) is in the inventory.

2. When using an amulet of glory or ring of wealth as teleport method, the bot is unable to bank ring of wealth (0) and amulet of glory (0). It gets stuck trying to bank this item indefinitely.

I'm assuming you are using looking glass - there's a plugin that displays the jewelry charges as the item stack, disable this and restart the client.

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Naton said:

I'm assuming you are using looking glass - there's a plugin that displays the jewelry charges as the item stack, disable this and restart the client.

You are correct. I had disabled the plugins, but didn't realize I had to restart the client to fix the issue. Thanks.

Hey, great script. Been very reliable for me. 

Was wondering if any automatic safe spots plan to be implemented? I've noticed on ranged accounts having to eat slows kills significantly. However...You can counter this by changing the eating rules, but I find eating at lower health too risky for a script in the wildy. 

It's beneficial in someways, as this ensures pkers can't target you in single combat areas if you're aggrod by the dragon. I wouldn't mind taking the additional risk as an option though. 

Correct me if it's already in the settings somewhere and I was being blind. Regardless of this feature being implemented or not, it's such a clean script I'll continue to use it. Cheers.

8 hours ago, Abendigo said:

Hey, great script. Been very reliable for me. 

Was wondering if any automatic safe spots plan to be implemented? I've noticed on ranged accounts having to eat slows kills significantly. However...You can counter this by changing the eating rules, but I find eating at lower health too risky for a script in the wildy. 

It's beneficial in someways, as this ensures pkers can't target you in single combat areas if you're aggrod by the dragon. I wouldn't mind taking the additional risk as an option though. 

Correct me if it's already in the settings somewhere and I was being blind. Regardless of this feature being implemented or not, it's such a clean script I'll continue to use it. Cheers.

Safe spots could definitely be added if there's demand, though I've been really busy lately

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

great bot. a few things to make it better:

-please let us save inventory and equipment setups for each account

-when using "dont wait untill loot appears on the ground" it sometimes attacks a dragon,goes to loot and instead of attacking the same dragon it attacked before looting,it goes after another dragon

-add an option not to loot other peoples random hides/bones. its so obvious when 5 bots all run to the same spot to pick up a dragonhide

thanks.

sometimes when theres 2 piles of loot it runs back and forth between them.sometimes it attacks a dragon (ranged) and while it already fired a bolt,it changes its mind and attacks another one (i guess because its closer)

just some details that give it up that its a bot

17 hours ago, serna gopa said:

sometimes when theres 2 piles of loot it runs back and forth between them.sometimes it attacks a dragon (ranged) and while it already fired a bolt,it changes its mind and attacks another one (i guess because its closer)

just some details that give it up that its a bot

this does need fixing please.

thanks

4 minutes ago, serna gopa said:

this does need fixing please.

thanks

Are you possibly able to capture a gif of this?

Hey man, run into an issue with the script the past day or so? Woke up to my account stuck at the bank. One was stuck trying to buy avas too. Very concerning repetitive behaviour, it didn't log me out the whole 9 hours haha. Was flawless before this.

I assumed I did some weird bank set up confusing the script, or lacked funds etc. So I retried it now and after a few hours, one account was stuck in the bank again and the log is on repeat saying.

Withdraw 0 of 14148 

Using looking glass btw.

Also, in regards to the people being banned....I've been using this for a week excessively with no bans. Your rng is either terrible or you're doing something that's getting you flagged too easily. EG mouse speeds, break times, world hopping settings, lack of account monitoring. 

I made sure to watch this script a lot when I first got it, and it's no riskier than any other script. Uses all the appropriate antiban methods and offers a lot of customisation. 

4 minutes ago, Abendigo said:

Hey man, run into an issue with the script the past day or so? Woke up to my account stuck at the bank. One was stuck trying to buy avas too. Very concerning repetitive behaviour, it didn't log me out the whole 9 hours haha. Was flawless before this.

I assumed I did some weird bank set up confusing the script, or lacked funds etc. So I retried it now and after a few hours, one account was stuck in the bank again and the log is on repeat saying.

Withdraw 0 of 14148 

Using looking glass btw.

Also, in regards to the people being banned....I've been using this for a week excessively with no bans. Your rng is either terrible or you're doing something that's getting you flagged too easily. EG mouse speeds, break times, world hopping settings, lack of account monitoring. 

I made sure to watch this script a lot when I first got it, and it's no riskier than any other script. Uses all the appropriate antiban methods and offers a lot of customisation. 

Try downgrading to tribot version 10.24.2 (you can select the tribot version in the tribot loader). There was a big update last night that has some issues, this should hopefully fix the issues you're having.

21 hours ago, Naton said:

Try downgrading to tribot version 10.24.2 (you can select the tribot version in the tribot loader). There was a big update last night that has some issues, this should hopefully fix the issues you're having.

Sounds about right, did happen just after the client updated now I think about it. Cheers. 

Edit: ran for 12 hours. Functioning just fine after downgrading version.

Edited by Abendigo

Having multiple issues recently. Prior version stopped working since it just spam clicks to the left of the minimap. Using the latest version of tribot they get stuck at banks. Is there a particular version I should be using atm?

Edit:

The problem seems to have stopped replicating itself on the latest version. I think it may have had something to do with the map zoom. 

Edited by Abendigo

1 hour ago, Abendigo said:

Having multiple issues recently. Prior version stopped working since it just spam clicks to the left of the minimap. Using the latest version of tribot they get stuck at banks. Is there a particular version I should be using atm?

Edit:

The problem seems to have stopped replicating itself on the latest version. I think it may have had something to do with the map zoom. 

Minimap clicking issues should be fixed on the latest tribot version

If you are having other issues please describe them in detail here and I can take a look

• 3 weeks later...

I just transferred my accounts to your script. I understood it almost completely, but I don't know why. He doesn't attack dragons himself, he just wait for them to attack him. I currently have 3 acc. With the first earnings of 400 thousand Per hour, on the remaining 150-200 thousand Is there any option that I should consider.

ss.png

1 hour ago, bellios said:

I just transferred my accounts to your script. I understood it almost completely, but I don't know why. He doesn't attack dragons himself, he just wait for them to attack him. I currently have 3 acc. With the first earnings of 400 thousand Per hour, on the remaining 150-200 thousand Is there any option that I should consider.

ss.png

Hey I've just added in some debug to say more of what it's trying to do, could you run it again and follow this gif to send me the debug? (Paste the pastebin link here or via pm)

JruOAaz.gif

22 minutes ago, brundell1993 said:

cool script just problem with instance count, if one if my proxys die and i X the client, after reloading it again it will say too many instances running, very frustrating 

Unfortunately I have no control of how tribot handles instance tracking. Here's some more info: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/65078-quick-tutorial-the-maximum-instances-issue/

is ther any way i can run this script on dreambot? i love the script but tribot client is fucking terrible so many problems with it crashes etc cant close client after then im looking at 50 instances in task manager to try locate the crashed ones its unbearable

pGaLfbN.png

clients look like this after crash, you can not close it no matter what, i cant go through 50 instances trying to find 1 crashed one in task manager its impossible, but guess what.. the client still thinks the script is working so every time it happens I CAN NOT restart the bot as it says instance full, if a bot crashes i lose it for the full weekend. i got down to 38 bots out of 50 cuz of crashes i had to restart every single one and do auth code for every single one, just to get them all up again, even when i do have instance count it say i wont, its like 1 client takes up 5 instances or some shit i cant even explain it anymore, plz can we talk private as i want to use this script but not on tribot, ill never be using this client ever again. 

Edited by brundell1993
ur fucking client sucks cock.

@brundell1993

Hey I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. Unfortunately my scripts will only work with tribot. I've submitted a bug report of the root cause of the client freezing issue located here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/-/issues/486

You could try running tribot 10 and see if that works: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I purchased the one month auth and it has seemed to disappeared?

Author Amount Purchase Type Quantity Time Status
232007 nGreen Dragon Killer Naton 4.99 Credits One Month Auths 1 Fri, 31 Jul 2020 01:43:01 +0000 COMPLETED

1 minute ago, mthomas4 said:

Hi, I purchased the one month auth and it has seemed to disappeared?

Author Amount Purchase Type Quantity Time Status
232007 nGreen Dragon Killer Naton 4.99 Credits One Month Auths 1 Fri, 31 Jul 2020 01:43:01 +0000 COMPLETED

Tribot handles all of this - if you are still missing the script after restarting the client you could try opening up a support ticket at the tribot help desk