nGreen Dragon Killer [Intelligent + Quick Anti-Pk] [All Wilderness Locations] [Restocking] [Muling] [Customization] [1 TRILLION GP+ LOOTED TOTAL]

Naton

1 minute ago, maxwhalez said:

I bought it and it’s been really great only things I can say is

1. How and where do I access the muling that’s why I bought the script and I see nothing of it?

2. Support to turn off roofs, i saw something in the settings about checking it and I turned it off but it seems like all it does is alert you

other than those the script is pretty perfect

Muling only occurs while restocking. Advanced preferences -> restocking -> muling

Disabling roofs can be found at Advanced Preferences -> Optional Failsafe -> Remove roofs if necessary (make sure this is enabled, if its disabled then it will just warn you)

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fixed everything thank you so much, great script, and to the guy above saying he did it for 8hrs I’ve done it straight 3days so far with 13 min breaks every couple hours and still got multiple accs going

Understandable if not, but if you could add an option to use the class setup we have without looting bag, and use if applicable (as in if I die with it, don’t use it instead of logging, until the player gets it, then switch it to use again)

WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND 10/10

Edited by maxwhalez

2 hours ago, maxwhalez said:

That fixed everything thank you so much, great script, and to the guy above saying he did it for 8hrs I’ve done it straight 3days so far with 13 min breaks every couple hours and still got multiple accs going

Understandable if not, but if you could add an option to use the class setup we have without looting bag, and use if applicable (as in if I die with it, don’t use it instead of logging, until the player gets it, then switch it to use again)

WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND 10/10

It should already do this if you have a looting bag in your inventory. Right click it in the gui and make sure "skip if missing" is selected.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

3 hours ago, gangster2k8 said:

Hey nice script

Quick question

How can i get the script to use the Games Necklase to get to the lower south Rev cave?

I just updated the script to also support games necklace for rev cave

Hey script working well now with the games necklase

Can you make an update so that the script avoids being in combat with two different dragons in lower south rev caves? Most of the time it is being attacked by two dragons and it does not move so that it can only be fighting a single dragon

Thank you

20 hours ago, Sackwell said:

Does this bot support anti-dragon potions incase youre too lazy to do dslayer?

Yes it can use antifire potions

3 minutes ago, gangster2k8 said:

@NatonHey script was working well this morning but now it is stuck when teleporting to corp beast. It will just be stuck and keep spamming corp beast tele fromgames necklace. Please fix thank you

Please take a gif so I can properly understand what is happening

4 minutes ago, bigzy420 said:

Been using the script on a couple accounts going great so far, could you make it click the special attack orb at all? 

You can't use this in the wilderness last I checked

35 minutes ago, zemp0 said:

is LG resizeable supported?

Yes, all scripts should automatically work on LG and resizable

• 3 weeks later...

ngreendragonkiller.png

Nice proggy sent in by a user

any way for you to make it so that if the bot starts, and cannot wield an anti-fire dragon should, it will teleport to the champions guild, start dragons slayer then equip the antifire dragon shield to use for the bot?  If it hasn't started or completed dragon slayer, it will keep spam clicking the anti dragon shield.  Some accs I get are haven't started dragon slayer and have to just talk to the guy to start the quest to wield.

thanks

4 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

any way for you to make it so that if the bot starts, and cannot wield an anti-fire dragon should, it will teleport to the champions guild, start dragons slayer then equip the antifire dragon shield to use for the bot?  If it hasn't started or completed dragon slayer, it will keep spam clicking the anti dragon shield.  Some accs I get are haven't started dragon slayer and have to just talk to the guy to start the quest to wield.

thanks

If there's a lot of demand for a feature like this I can consider it further.

For now, I've added a failsafe that will end the script if that message appears in the chatbox so it doesn't click forever.

11 hours ago, Naton said:

If there's a lot of demand for a feature like this I can consider it further.

For now, I've added a failsafe that will end the script if that message appears in the chatbox so it doesn't click forever.

can you add a failsafe to for if accounts do not have the required attack level to wield a weapon as well.  for example, i use an abyssal whip but some random accounts i get are like 60 attack and cannot wield the whip.  is there an option where if its not 70 attack, it'll purchase a viggoras chainmace instead and sell the whip? 

26 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

can you add a failsafe to for if accounts do not have the required attack level to wield a weapon as well.  for example, i use an abyssal whip but some random accounts i get are like 60 attack and cannot wield the whip.  is there an option where if its not 70 attack, it'll purchase a viggoras chainmace instead and sell the whip? 

I just added a failsafe for equipping items that can't be equipped, assuming the generic message "You are not a high enough level to use this item." appears in the chatbox. There is not a setting for this. If you want advanced automatic control of stuff like this, you could create two settings file (one with a whip, and one with some other item) and use nRestocker to choose between them based on attack level.

Im having a problem where its restocking and the amulet of glory is out of charges then it unequip it and tries to deposit it but it instead just hovers over the amulet of glory without clicking while in the inventory

1 hour ago, miggo13 said:

Im having a problem where its restocking and the amulet of glory is out of charges then it unequip it and tries to deposit it but it instead just hovers over the amulet of glory without clicking while in the inventory

Can you take a gif of this? Are you using looking glass?

40 minutes ago, Naton said:

Can you take a gif of this? Are you using looking glass?

I dont really know how to do that, but yes i do use looking glass,  it has issues to click on the empty Amulet of glory/Ring of wealth when its in certain spots in the inventory mostly when the Glory/Ring is in the second row of the inventory when its about to deposit it for restocking

Does a picture work ? i mean its just standing there while hovering the empty glory/ring of wealth, mouse pointer not moving or anything, its literally like a picture haha

Another problem i have while trying the Ring of duelling at clan wars instead, and sometimes before it enters the portal to regain hp then it would instead run back to bank and then deposit amulet of burning and then withdrawing it again and then runs to the portal and before it enters it will run to bank again and repeats the process, it would happen sometimes only, other than that the script is great as always but i would really want to resolve the empty Amulet of glory/Ring of wealth problem, im willing to give whatever information you demand

Edited by miggo13

3 hours ago, miggo13 said:

I dont really know how to do that, but yes i do use looking glass,  it has issues to click on the empty Amulet of glory/Ring of wealth when its in certain spots in the inventory mostly when the Glory/Ring is in the second row of the inventory when its about to deposit it for restocking

Does a picture work ? i mean its just standing there while hovering the empty glory/ring of wealth, mouse pointer not moving or anything, its literally like a picture haha

Another problem i have while trying the Ring of duelling at clan wars instead, and sometimes before it enters the portal to regain hp then it would instead run back to bank and then deposit amulet of burning and then withdrawing it again and then runs to the portal and before it enters it will run to bank again and repeats the process, it would happen sometimes only, other than that the script is great as always but i would really want to resolve the empty Amulet of glory/Ring of wealth problem, im willing to give whatever information you demand

Can you please try disabling all plugins in OSBuddy, and restarting the client + tribot? Someone had that issue awhile ago (at clan wars) and it was an issue with plugins. As for the glory issue, this also sounds like a looking glass issue. Does it happen 100% of the time? If so it's probably also a plugin issue. Specifically make sure all jewelry plugins are disabled (ex. the ones that show number of charges where the item quantity would be). After trying this, please send a screenshot with the debug if you still have issues.

Edit: Sorry had enabled and not disabled written.

Edited by Naton

37 minutes ago, Naton said:

Can you please try disabling all plugins in OSBuddy, and restarting the client + tribot? Someone had that issue awhile ago (at clan wars) and it was an issue with plugins. As for the glory issue, this also sounds like a looking glass issue. Does it happen 100% of the time? If so it's probably also a looking glass issue. Specifically make sure all jewelry plugins are disabled (ex. the ones that show number of charges where the item quantity would be). After trying this, please send a screenshot with the debug if you still have issues.

Edit: Sorry had enabled and not disabled written.

Okay im trying it right now, thanks, it might solve the problem i feel, it only happens when the glory/wealth is empty and is in a certain spot in the inventory, so should i have everything disabled or enabled, i got confused when you edited ur message haha

2 hours ago, miggo13 said:

Okay im trying it right now, thanks, it might solve the problem i feel, it only happens when the glory/wealth is empty and is in a certain spot in the inventory, so should i have everything disabled or enabled, i got confused when you edited ur message haha

All plugins should be disabled