nOrb Charger [300K-500K/HR] [Air Orbs] [Anti-Pk] [Customization] [Muling] [Restocking] [200B+ TOTAL PROFIT]

Naton

f5892b9a9b080e68d395e3f66f2850c1.png5f6c75d3b990c191d01fbeb5f7705988.png

Description

This bot will charge air orbs at edgeville. It can restock supplies from the grand exchange and mule off gold. It supports a plethora of advanced customization.

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/store/products/72-nOrb-Charger

Instructions

Set up your gear and inventory.

The following restrictions apply to the inventory/gear setups, and the script behavior is undefined if you don't follow them.

Inventory setup must contain:
    Cosmic runes
    Uncharged orbs

Gear setup must contain 
    Staff which provides air runes
     Amulet of glory

For best results, start the script at edgeville or the grand exchange, or somewhere nearby these places.

You can optionally bring a ring of dueling to use clan wars which is recommended.

Have supplies, or gold to purchase them

Requirements

The necessary magic level (66) to cast charge air orbs, and supplies/gold to do so

Features

Charging air orbs
Quick and powerful anti-pk system
Custom inventory setups
Custom gear setups
Restocking
Muling
Decanting while restocking
Clan wars refreshing support
Numerous customization options to create your own playstyle (see advanced preferences)

Pictures

VbZiAII.png

Niljjpt.png

5f6c75d3b990c191d01fbeb5f7705988.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

5.PNG

unknown.pngunknown.pngff71e43039f6c1c93ffe150e3d970515.png28d8a8d590eaa2ce4dcaba2cc9969c28.png29b6aae0049b8bbac1fb8ed6390b079e.png8e8c1ce7247a705e908af61f31781838.pngfcfe2aea0d943ab5cb65a72697ca4cf0.png210edc9bf116d6d233feb60446dfdb57.pngf37c458e09ba2238d6463d64f85e3162.png09c77992011994f406c8a177e1479b1a.pngc9bba7f01f171dc9a535fcbca7043337.png2ed13e3b35ef14077c61f0bff4761441.pngd39316148d3f6a9f99931d8b64db2524.png5c7dd2516879133db890b787be23e029.png217e97baa7205c490e631ebf3a42f17a.png1415761a852e523e38e1bb6d3ff72a15.png642a1335fb5ab5608b9f3b65350e539f.pngb4ad6edf0051f35642603a6b48ab1c2a.png6cd371a1869e7e359bb9b0231398517f.png

Highscores

Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/orbs/

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

User Testimonials

Spoiler

ebd56a90351fb49db915fe18c722090e.png

4070800cf5aeb2fb293b235004734d6f.png

Notes

Charging orbs is a popular gold farming method. It's not recommended to charge orbs on any accounts you care about.

Restocking

The script will buy the following items, if necessary, and restocking is enabled.

Staff

Ring of dueling

Amulet of glory

Uncharged orbs

Cosmic runes

Food

Stamina

Fast-Charge Orbs

This is a beta feature that will try to click the spell as fast as possible rather than afk'ing waiting for an inventory to complete. It's really not recommended to use this option because it doesn't increase much and massively increases clicks. Additionally, using paint delay or lagging can actually make this slower than the normal method.

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

whats the min stats to run air orbs i forgot is it like 30def and 55 magic ye

what are the ban rates these days for air orbs i remember back in day they were very high

Edited by btcloser

2 hours ago, chachacha said:

@Naton

Gz on the release! 

Is there any reason you choose edge over POH? It seems easier to find POH rather than having anti pk & death walking 

I'm not sure what you mean - the air obelisk is close to edge so that's why it uses edgeville.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

Ran it yesterday for the hour trial and it ran flawlessly. 0 faults there, scared to purchase as the ban rate is high asf probably at air orbs and you put yourself at more risk definitely using fresh accounts with not much total level, just looks suspicious.

Script amazing though, props again.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:17 AM, btcloser said:

whats the min stats to run air orbs i forgot is it like 30def and 55 magic ye

what are the ban rates these days for air orbs i remember back in day they were very high

66 Magic to charge the orbs man.

3 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

got banned first night any suggestions to fix so i dont get banned?  anything in the setings

The main thing that comes to mind is fast enchanting, afk enchanting is probably much safer if you aren't already using it

5 hours ago, Naton said:

The main thing that comes to mind is fast enchanting, afk enchanting is probably much safer if you aren't already using it

i used afk enchanting and still got banned, is there any anti ban in the script?  And is it possible to add anti ban like checking magic xp, checking different tabs like inventory tab, combat tab, etc.  to reduce the ban rate so i don't get banned the first night.

1 hour ago, Androbolic said:

i used afk enchanting and still got banned, is there any anti ban in the script?  And is it possible to add anti ban like checking magic xp, checking different tabs like inventory tab, combat tab, etc.  to reduce the ban rate so i don't get banned the first night.

ABC2 timed actions (which check tabs etc like you mentioned) are implemented, I know some people who have ran for 100+ hours straight

5 hours ago, Naton said:

ABC2 timed actions (which check tabs etc like you mentioned) are implemented, I know some people who have ran for 100+ hours straight

the xp checking would be alot better, is it possible to have abc10 implemented?  i had some bans within the first 24 hours, some are going for 48+, i'm trying to hit the 100 hour mark

4 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

the xp checking would be alot better, is it possible to have abc10 implemented?  i had some bans within the first 24 hours, some are going for 48+, i'm trying to hit the 100 hour mark

Exp checking is included in abc2 timed actions. It implements the parts of abc2 that are applicable to the script such as timed actions and reaction times. A lot of ABC2 isn't applicable to most scripts.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Proggy sent in by a user:

unknown.png

• 1 month later...

This script is amazing, great job. I reccommend this script for anyone to purchase.

One small bug report: Sometimes gets stuck at the edgeville ladder to the dungeon. One time the ladder was barely visible and the bot could not click on it. Got stuck for about 12 hours. Some other times it walks along the wrong side of the wall, and keeps going back and forth for a while. Eventually seems to fix itself by clicking the ladder, but takes a while. 

2020-11-09 10_10_30-TRiBot.png