Barrows by Breaker

Breaker

BROE6Hc.gif

kZAaFEj.png

Updates

15-09 v0.10
- Script now ends when restocking amount set to 0 and out of that item.
- When it can't generate a path in the tunnels it will go back up the ladder and try again
- Script will go bank after it opened the chest 3 times
- I started switching to the new api
- Updated paint with loot and resources lists you can hide
- Now accurately calculates profit (takes resources used into account)
- Probably some more stuff I forgot about

26-08 v0.9
- Added resource tracking. Currently it will only update after opening the chest, or your weapon giving a message stating the amount of charges left.
- Now unequips items to be sold
- Now always first sells everything you have to sell before buying anything.
- Now re-enters tunnels when you die between killing last brother and opening the chest

20-08 v0.8
- Now grabs the fullest potion you have from the bank. It won't deposit potions you already have in your inventory.
- Added fancy mouse stuff.
- Now equips ring of dueling for one click teleport out when you have other rings set as combat gear.
- Now also sells runes when you have sell loot enabled during recharging weapons. 
- Now ends script when you don't have enough coins to restock/recharge.

19-08 v0.7
- Now adjusts camera in the tunnels
- Will only buy the needed amount of runes for a recharge at the time of restocking to limit the initially needed gp
- Fixed the restocking amounts
- Some more small restocking improvements
- Added leaderboards. Check out https://breakerscripts.com/barrows
- Hopefully added the needed dialog for the first time in death's office (untested)
- Some more small things I forgot about. I got lazy with the changelogs :)

31-07 v0.6
- Fixed blowpipe recharging
- Added missing dialog for death's office
- Now it actually uses your killcount gear
- Won't get stuck if brother is behind a door

30-07 v0.5
-Now adds other charged versions of rings (dueling, wealth and slayer). Let me know if there are other rings with multiple ids.

05-07 V0.4
-Now excludes gear if combat style is not used
-Added support for trident, trident e, toxic trident, toxic trident e and toxic blowpipe. Blowpipe is completely untested and refills with 1000 adamant darts.

01-07 V0.3
- Added loading profiles with arguments. Use settings:profileName
- Now will first buy a trident before trying to check the charges

01-07 V0.2
-Fixed disabling sounds
-Now triggers restocking when out of arrows

27-06 V0.1
-Probably finally fixed profiles so you won't need to delete your old ones after (you'll still need to delete it this time)
-Added debug to see where it goes wrong when it wants to withdraw gear even though it already has it all equipped

Delete all old profile files in .tribot/breakerscripts/barrows before running this

Get it here: https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/barrows-by-breaker

Edited by Breaker

Easily the best Corrupted Gauntlet script on TRiBot: Get it here

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

lets goo!!!! cant wait to try this out!

She's a beauty 

54352.PNG.e1758428d9dd3570bade093b80cacb34.PNG

Theres some bugs i wanna say , but i dont wanna go crazy and hammer you with them all at once... or maybe im just not doing it correctly.

fix #1

Charging / supportscharging the toxic trident! please fix this part.. or maybe it is but i dont think it is.

Also i dont think Trident of the seas or working correctly either - it keeps searching 'trident of the swamp' 

Edited by mang0at

On 6/26/2021 at 6:35 PM, mang0at said:

Charging / supportscharging the toxic trident! please fix this part.. or maybe it is but i dont think it is.

Also i dont think Trident of the seas or working correctly either - it keeps searching 'trident of the swamp' 

Sorry, I didn't see your edit before. Currently only regular trident is supported. I'll add toxic trident. And please hammer me with all the bugs. I want to find and fix them. That's what the beta is for. Thanks for testing it

On 6/26/2021 at 6:35 PM, mang0at said:

This should all be fixed now. Anything else you noticed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 5:35 AM, dustyvirgin said:

I couldnt get the script to start its process. After setting up the gui, i tried starting from multiple banks as well as the barrows area itself. It remains on a "Loading" status.

No gui appears? Could you try again and send me the debug please?

On 7/10/2021 at 9:51 PM, ahmadht112233 said:

whats the time to finish this script and is there muling?

Time to finish I can't give you. I just pushed an update though so let me know if you find any bugs. Currently there is no muling. I'll probably add it at some point but kind of don't want to include it in the beta to prevent mass farming for free.

On 7/20/2021 at 12:32 PM, DatBotBot said:

Any updates ?

Just pushed an update.

28 minutes ago, scythedonut said:

Anyone able to vouch for this being good for barrows? Thinking about testing it out, wanted to know if any major bugs or not

Yeah, I can vouch. Quality work. Just keep an eye on it.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Dabble said:

Gui just loads a giant white screen I must be doing something wrong

Try deleting your profiles in .tribot/breakerscripts/barrows

If that doesn't fix it please send me the logs.

8 hours ago, Slimers said:

Hey!

The script is great, however it does not drink potions every time for some reason.

Are you talking about prayer potions? If so you'll need to tick the checkbox Re-Pot Prayer for that specific brother. Otherwise it will only use prayer if it has points left.
The other potions get drank based on how much of a boost you have left.

Im using this script as a way to build up after getting hacked. So only got un-tradables and some other cheaper stuff.

Mage: Full elite void, Occult, imbued cape, trident of swamp + mage book.

Range: Full elite void, Avas, Blowpipe. 

Is there any issues with my setup that makes me experience some strange issues? It most definitely doesn't ignore the melee/killcount-gear. As soon as I press run it withdraws GP and tries to buy the "base set, dragon boots for example.

What gearset would work best with this script?

Edit:
I kinda got it to work, but the scripts sometimes get stuck when trying to attack another at target for killcount while under attack. 
Also I've noticed no matter what setting I use for prayer potions, the script will go down to zero while having 3 full prayer pots in the inv.

Edit: Is there any plans on supporting rune pouch for collecting the runes? 

Edited by 50HZ

10 hours ago, 50HZ said:

Im using this script as a way to build up after getting hacked. So only got un-tradables and some other cheaper stuff.

Mage: Full elite void, Occult, imbued cape, trident of swamp + mage book.

Range: Full elite void, Avas, Blowpipe. 

Is there any issues with my setup that makes me experience some strange issues? It most definitely doesn't ignore the melee/killcount-gear. As soon as I press run it withdraws GP and tries to buy the "base set, dragon boots for example.

What gearset would work best with this script?

Edit:
I kinda got it to work, but the scripts sometimes get stuck when trying to attack another at target for killcount while under attack. 
Also I've noticed no matter what setting I use for prayer potions, the script will go down to zero while having 3 full prayer pots in the inv.

Edit: Is there any plans on supporting rune pouch for collecting the runes? 

It won't ignore killcount gear ever. Set it to the gear you want to get killcount with.

There is no perfect gear set, do you own research.

You're probably using an old profile you need to update. I added a slider to configure when to drink prayer. If your profile doesn't have that it's set to 0. And if you didn't configure prayer you probably also need to set when to eat food, restock amount of teleports (all under supplies tab) and reward potential % (under the brothers tab)

Can you send me a gif and debug of it trying to attack while under attack? It should only attack back.

Edited by Breaker