Barrows by Breaker

Breaker

Hey Breaker, thanks for the quick follow up, that fix worked and I forgot to submit my response! After using the bot for a week, I have some feedback.

Currently, I would rate this bot at 3.5/5. The bot definitely works and had a good baseline function, and it certainly beats grinding by hand! I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing to grind out items on an ironman or for money. You take a risk by leaving your computer with this bot running, however, which is unfortunate since that's a big reason to use a bot! The two points holding it back from a 5/5 are lack of reliability, and bot-like qualities. I also have some QoL suggestions. These are listed kind of in the order of importance.

On point one, reliability:

• I've been getting stuck in the tunnels. In the debug it says "[Warning] Couldn't find chest." but it isn't clicking or moving the camera for what I can see. Here is the relevant client debug right before the Couldn't Find Chest error, that was repeated over and over in the debug:
 [E] No handler for (3544, 9667, 0) => (3543, 9667, 0)
 [E] Please write a ScenarioHandler OR add support in GenericObstacleHandler
 [E] ScenarioHandlers can be added in scripts.dax.walker.engine.handlers.custom.YOUR_HANDLER
 [E] GenericObstacleHandler is intended to support frequent scenarios. Don't write one-offs here
  • I've also had issues getting stuck on the run from Burgh to Barrows once or twice. 
  • The bot is also supposed to recharge tridents, but the other day I came back to the bot clicking a brother in a crypt, with chat spam for no charges remaining in trident. If I was a few minutes later I probably would've died. So far no deaths though!

The other point: bot-like qualities. There are a few very bot-like behaviors. 

• Potion drinking - spam clicks all potions in rapid succession but only drinks one; then has to spam click the potions again. Maybe you can drink potions before digging into the crypt, and/or add a delay after drinking each one.
  • When running through the tunnel, the bot doesn't know when to attack. For example, say there's an NPC attacking the character. The bot clicks a door, player walks through the door, the bot sometimes tries to attack the NPC even though it isn't attackable anymore. A real player would just stay in the room if it wanted to attack it obviously, so turning around after half the doors to attack something in the previous room looks very suspicious. Hopefully this scenario makes sense. 
  • The trouble with special attack weapons remains. I've disabled them, but when I try to load special attack weapons, the bot bugs out at the bank and will try to equip the standard weapons and the special weapon over and over. 
  • As a person before me mentioned, after the bot opens the chest it will keep trying to open it even though the chest overlay is open; then it will try to click the minimap several times. After about 10-20 failed clicks, it will teleport out normally. So it doesn't typically affect the run except taking slightly longer, but it's concerning from a detection standpoint. 

Quality of Life suggestions:

• Add a stamina potion option - I end up walking half the time, could be useful to speed up runs per hour
  • In the same vein, make the bot reactivate run in the tunnels if run energy is like >25% 
  • Timing prayer drain (pink heads) with prayer potions. This is most relevant in the tunnels, if a brother is spawning at the chest it makes sense to wait until the prayer drain occurs, then drink the potion, then open the chest. The bot doesn't time this so sometimes it will drink a pot, have its prayer drained a second later, then end up needing an extra dose. 

Sorry for the long post, but hopefully the feedback helps! Let me know if I need to submit error reports in the future and I can, I didn't know that was a client feature until reading your post just now. 

Edited by Chemistry

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bot doesnt open right keeps switching between my trident and my magic shortbow while banked... no idea whats wrong 

discord is TheCaptain#0781

@breaker ur not accepting friend requests ... just purchased this ...

Hello, I have just bought your script and only during set up I noticed that my accounts are not able to use your supported travel methods. (IMs without 83 mage)

May I ask for a refund? #44542

I will definitely re-purchase the script once skills are trained.

rimvyydas.png

On 12/29/2021 at 3:29 AM, badoldman88 said:

Does this script work with ibans staff as magic weapon? need to know before i buy it :P

Currently not. It's on the list to add though, probably soon.

@ChemistryThank you so much for your feedback. I already addressed some of it. 

- I don't have access to an account with morytania legs so I'm relying on your feedback. Please let me know where it got stuck.
- I figured out why it sometimes wouldn't pick up a message that it's time to recharge. I've added some things to help make it more reliable. 
- Potion drinking should be less "spammy". I thought you could drink a potion every tick, this turned out to be every 3 ticks.
- Getting killcount in the tunnels got a big update. It will now also get close to the killcount goal consistently
- I'm not sure what's going on with the special weapon. You're not the only one reporting this. If you could contact me on discord (Breaker#4904) we can figure this out.
- Spamclicking after opening the chest is related to the same tribot bug that causes the recharging of weapons sometimes to fail. Here I also added a failsafe that should prevent it from ever happening again.
- I might add stamina potions, enabling run in tunnels will be added soon.
- The prayer drain stuff is interesting but I think it can only be applied when the brother hasn't spawned yet when at the chest. Otherwise you risk getting killed without prayer. I'll look into it.

On 1/8/2022 at 6:31 PM, krazykid said:

bot doesnt open right keeps switching between my trident and my magic shortbow while banked... no idea whats wrong 

discord is TheCaptain#0781

@breaker ur not accepting friend requests ... just purchased this ...

No need to add me as a friend. Just join the tribot discord so we have a server in common and message me. I'm gonna need some more info to figure out what's happening here. Please send me your profile located in .tribot/breakerscripts/barrows.

On 1/9/2022 at 10:40 AM, rimvyydas said:

Hello, I have just bought your script and only during set up I noticed that my accounts are not able to use your supported travel methods. (IMs without 83 mage)

May I ask for a refund? #44542

I will definitely re-purchase the script once skills are trained.

Have you seen it also supports the morytania legs teleport? This was added specifically for ironmen. Let me know on discord if you have it (Breaker#4904). If you also don't have the legs I'll issue your refund.

Easily the best Corrupted Gauntlet script on TRiBot: Get it here

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 2:15 AM, albis potter said:

It says missing item magic short bow. I don’t have a msb in any of my gear setups. It banks everything and runs to wild 

Found it. Was for spec attack. Thanks 

Glad you already figured it out on your own :)

Would be sick if u could add iban staff support, doesnt have to recharge it, just enable it to be used :) for us Ironmen/GIM

banks the death runes so cant use iban's

didnt realise this until i bought the script wondering if i could get a refund. will purchase if you add it in future :)

Edited by odilix

• 2 weeks later...

same i been asking for a refund.. about the morty leg now i have the leg i want the iban staff suport.. please please support iban dont bank death and the fire rune

Edited by slofo

33 minutes ago, Germonbong said:

caught a PERM BAN under 24 hours of starting to use this script, account hadn't been botted on previously,  on a 110+ cb main with zero previous offenses. 

Use looking glass, might last longer.

On 2/13/2022 at 10:08 PM, scapetherune said:

is it possible to add Poh barrows teleport?

It's certainly possible. Would you still bank at ferox enclave, then go to poh, restore stats, and use a portal to go to barrows?

On 2/18/2022 at 7:19 AM, slofo said:

same i been asking for a refund.. about the morty leg now i have the leg i want the iban staff suport.. please please support iban dont bank death and the fire rune

We talked. I've been working on adding it :)

12 hours ago, Germonbong said:

caught a PERM BAN under 24 hours of starting to use this script, account hadn't been botted on previously,  on a 110+ cb main with zero previous offenses. 

That seems really unlucky. There was a big banwave recently that lines up with the timing of you account being banned. My testaccount that i've been running a couple hours a day for the past week survived though. Sorry about your loss.

On 2/1/2022 at 8:59 AM, odilix said:

Would be sick if u could add iban staff support, doesnt have to recharge it, just enable it to be used :) for us Ironmen/GIM

banks the death runes so cant use iban's

didnt realise this until i bought the script wondering if i could get a refund. will purchase if you add it in future :)

I'll make you a deal. If I don't add it before your auth expires you'll get a free auth when I add it in the (near) future :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 8:34 PM, scapetherune said:
On 2/25/2022 at 6:22 AM, Breaker said:

It's certainly possible. Would you still bank at ferox enclave, then go to poh, restore stats, and use a portal to go to barrows?

Yes exactly this 

If u add this i would like to buy the script. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 8:24 AM, Jigslice said:

Hi Breaker, i know this has been asked a few times now in this thread but is Iban Staff support added at this point? 

Currently it's partially supported. It will take the required runes, but won't recharge it.

On 6/11/2022 at 11:25 PM, UltimateBlaze said:

Purchased today and it just loops checking the charges on the trident of the seas.  Anyone else ever had this problem?

Fixed now :)

On 6/19/2022 at 3:46 PM, adisb96 said:

Watch out for this script, Prayer got to 0 many times and it didnt repot and use prayer so it kept dying or teleporting out

What did you set it to repot prayer at? I never had issues with the default setting. Were you using LG?

• 2 weeks later...

@Breaker Hi. Running the script with some remarks.

It restocks after every single trip, purchasing the supplies spent after every single trip. Edit: It just went to the GE to buy 1 barrows tp, 1 ppot and 230 runes..

Also tried using fire bstaff as well as Ibans and it does not actually select any spells after banking the staffs so just melees with the staff on mage brothers. Edit: Tries to set the spell before withdrawing the runes.

Edit: Also +1 to adibs96 comment. Constantly lets prayer drain to 0 without repotting. Repot set at 5

Edited by jd556bt

used this script before and it worked quite well, just purchased it again it won't open properly just a blank window comes up and never loads. It tells me the script is starting but never actually starts... Any idea how to fix this?

On 7/24/2022 at 2:38 PM, killad said:

used this script before and it worked quite well, just purchased it again it won't open properly just a blank window comes up and never loads. It tells me the script is starting but never actually starts... Any idea how to fix this?

Are you using mac? If you're also on discord please send me a message there: Breaker#4904 . I don't often check the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey so purchased the 1 day and plan on getting the 30 days. I noticed that the bot does somethings funny, like when restocking runes it always goes back to same about every trip instead it can reload runes every 3 trips. Always does same 1k deaths and 5k fires. As well when running though the tunnels to get to the chest it clicks on door and eats same time and fails to do door waits a little and does it again. I've notice it do it almost every trip. If the timing was better to eat then click on door instead of fail after click on door then eating. 

any way can we get better teleport methods? arceus spell book? poh portal? Mory legs or tabs is extremely limiting when there are far better methods to get there

another issue, it doesnt recognize barrows after it degrades. example. if you set gear with dharoks legs at 100%, once it degrades, it thinks youre missing that piece of equipment and bot banks and stops