[$7.99] Auto MTA by Botting.io [200 - 700k+/hr][Low Requirements][10B+ Profit Gained]

Jamie

1 hour ago, 56669179 said:

It has been re created endlessly, but there is little chance of success. Most of the results are the same. Cannot pause, cannot stop. Until it gets stuck. And I use other scripts very smoothly. It does have a problem

If the running script appears in the figure, it can run perfectly. However, it is rare to load such data

I believe I've found the issue. A fix will be posted shortly pending some final testing. :)

Update 29/09/2021:

- Began adding multiple account preferences to various rooms.
- Added Bones to Peaches support. If the spell is unlocked, it'll use it to heal.
- Fixed an issue with the script failing to Stop / Pause.

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Stopthebombs said:

Is there a way to choose a specific room to start with for those of us who are using this for irons/BTP completion instead of money making?

If you enter the room prior to starting the script it will prioritise that room as long as it still needs points for its selected item ☺️

Update 15/10/2021:
- Script will now close unwanted open interfaces (Report / Skill etc).
- Spell filtering will be disabled if the script somehow opens it.
- General banking improvements / fixes.
- General room improvements / fixes.

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

8 hours ago, mag said:

is a mud battle staff required? Id like to use this on a iron to unlock peaches.

Yes it is. I might look at changing this in the near future 

vDOP8sO.png

3 hours ago, Guest Snacco said:

my bad seen the above post was the same question, script works wonders on the main tho. 10/10 but please make it ironman friendly asap if you could

+1 on the ironman friendly. Bought this last week not realising it needed staffs.

Would there be any other requirements to make this ironman friendly other than the ability to use easier to get staffs?

vDOP8sO.png

3 hours ago, Jamie said:

Would there be any other requirements to make this ironman friendly other than the ability to use easier to get staffs?

As far as I know, no it should be fine with lower staffs and runes.

No other requirements aside from lower tier staffs. But if you decide to add support for it, plz add tome of water support as a option . Its unlimited water runes and would pair well with a earth staff.

17 hours ago, mag said:

No other requirements aside from lower tier staffs. But if you decide to add support for it, plz add tome of water support as a option . Its unlimited water runes and would pair well with a earth staff.

I'd need to add custom equipment for this. It's definitely something I'll be looking at eventually, but probably not in the near future. :(

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to release an update soon (ish) that'll allow you to select a custom staff for each room via an advanced preference, which should resolve the lack of ironman support. :)

vDOP8sO.png

Having issues with this script will go to bank after checking hat - have all items - I will message you on discord

Resolved - I was using looking glass and it was not working. All good giving it a shot will post screen shot

Edited by pennyroyal

On 11/5/2021 at 9:20 PM, pennyroyal said:

Having issues with this script will go to bank after checking hat - have all items - I will message you on discord

Resolved - I was using looking glass and it was not working. All good giving it a shot will post screen shot

This script should work with Looking Glass, could you still send me the debugs on Discord so I can take a look and confirm if it is indeed an LG issue? :)

vDOP8sO.png

13 hours ago, swagdy said:

So a lot of time has passed, is it currently working for ironman? (custom staff) 

The script is temporarily discontinued for public use (unless you have a current auth, in which case you'll still have access). There's still no ironman support and won't be until the script is publicly available again.

vDOP8sO.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 10:45 PM, DarthIceBear said:

Um when i go to buy your script, it takes me to the prayer one? 

what do i do? 

This script isn't currently available for purchase; it should be released in Mid Feb. Sorry for the disappointment. 

vDOP8sO.png

• 4 weeks later...

Script has been made available for purchase again. ☺️

Update 07/02/2022:

Added more player based preferences.
Added smart banking. (Set staffs are no longer required, the script will calculate the best available rune / staff combination).
Added teleporting closer to the arena if the script is started a distance away from MTA.
Added loading screen to the UI.

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit annoying that you can't select a specific game-mode to grind. The graveyard variant is too slow for irons and will just die.

Rest of it works fine, though it wasn't what I'd hoped for. 

Edited by Reloz