[$7.99] Auto MTA by Botting.io [200 - 700k+/hr][Low Requirements][10B+ Profit Gained]

Jamie

47 minutes ago, Reloz said:

It's a bit annoying that you can't select a specific game-mode to grind. The graveyard variant is too slow for irons and will just die.

Rest of it works fine, though it wasn't what I'd hoped for. 

I don't understand what you mean in regards to a specific game mode. Do you mean selecting a set room? What benefit would that provide over the script randomly selecting?

As for dying / being slow, that definitely shouldn't be the case. Are you using Looking Glass by any chance?

Edit: I've gone ahead and assumed you are. I've just pushed an update that might speed up how quickly the script runs in the Graveyard room when using LG. Please let me know if you notice any improvements and I'll apply it to other rooms.

Edited by Jamie

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

45 minutes ago, Jamie said:

I don't understand what you mean in regards to a specific game mode. Do you mean selecting a set room? What benefit would that provide over the script randomly selecting?

I was under the impression I could select a room, which it would just endlessly farm. I had to restart multiple times to get lucky enough and land the Alchemist's Room. The primary use-case for me was gathering points on the Ironman, with the available resources I had, though if the compliance is not met for the randomly assigned room the script will end. Logical, not practical. 

So If I wanted to stock up a few thousand points in the alchemist/graveyard room, I am unable to.

45 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Are you using Looking Glass by any chance?

Edit: I've gone ahead and assumed you are. I've just pushed an update that might speed up how quickly the script runs in the Graveyard room when using LG. Please let me know if you notice any improvements and I'll apply it to other rooms.

Yes, I was looking glass at that time. 

Thanks for the prompt reaction, I'll check out the improved speed. 

14 hours ago, Reloz said:

I was under the impression I could select a room, which it would just endlessly farm. I had to restart multiple times to get lucky enough and land the Alchemist's Room. The primary use-case for me was gathering points on the Ironman, with the available resources I had, though if the compliance is not met for the randomly assigned room the script will end. Logical, not practical. 

So If I wanted to stock up a few thousand points in the alchemist/graveyard room, I am unable to.

Yes, I was looking glass at that time. 

Thanks for the prompt reaction, I'll check out the improved speed. 

Ah, I see. The script wasn't designed with that in mind initially as it was primarily designed to repeatedly collect the points for and then buy a single item. I'm looking at allowing "progression" / a task queue that would allow for chaining item purchases and / or gathering a set amount of points in each room but I put it on the back burner to release other scripts. Hopefully this will be finished in the near future.

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 11:47 PM, Apoclyo123 said:

Why no Tome support? Have tome of water. Also, B2P isn't on the buylist. 

Does it need to have charges to count as water runes? I can look into adding support for it. As for B2P, that's intentional for now.

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, notracistwhiteguy said:

What type of gp/hr does this give out? is it still 200k-700k

It’s around 250 - 400k/hr now due to the low price of master wands. There are a few tools that show up to date pricing on google / the wiki

vDOP8sO.png

Massive thanks for this plugin! Got me B2P, Infinity Boots, Master Wand, and Mage's Book on my Iron in a few days time with planned breaks in between (mainly due to the fact that I grinded all runes using the new minigame Guardians of the Rift). Holy shit what a dreading and boring grind these MTA minigames are, they take so damn long. I'm surprised people won't go braindead from these type of grinds, or maybe they will and are unable to report this anymore, who knows?

Also a suggestion for the Enchantment room. When you've unlocked the Lvl 5 Enchant at 68 Magic, it will force itself to use that one (I think because the points/hr get increased). However, as an Ironman, I'd like to use an Earth staff with Lvl 4 Enchant so that I only consume 1 Cosmic rune per cast. I don't want it to waste all my Earth/Water runes (depending on the staff used) for a few Enchantment spells, because I didn't have access to a Mud Staff. When I hit 68 Magic, I did the enchantment room myself until I got enought points. Luckily for me it is the fastest room of the lot and only took me about 4-5 hours total for the entire wand-collection and book. Maybe make an option to force-use/override a player-chosen Enchantment spell?

Once again, thanks for saving me from insanity. Keep on going!

Edited by PSTR

• 5 weeks later...

Update 09/05:

• Added Restocking. The script will now automatically restock if no staff / runes are found.
  • Fixed an issue with the Paint failing to load in certain countries causing Black Screens.
  • Converted Paint to suit the rest of the Auto by Botting.io scripts. (Additional information will soon be added as an external UI if desired).

vDOP8sO.png

Restocking is buggy as hell. I can have 5k nat/cosmic/law in bank and I just watched it randomly buy 5k law runes 1k laws/5 diff ge offers. Always have to baby sit the bot in the beginning because no matter how many runes I have it wants to walk to ge and buy more. I've came  back to it afking at ge doing nothing for who knows how long

54 minutes ago, jeremyspro said:

Restocking is buggy as hell. I can have 5k nat/cosmic/law in bank and I just watched it randomly buy 5k law runes 1k laws/5 diff ge offers. Always have to baby sit the bot in the beginning because no matter how many runes I have it wants to walk to ge and buy more. I've came  back to it afking at ge doing nothing for who knows how long

The client is currently not fully functional due to the latest RS update. I’d suggest joining the tribot discord for regular updates that you may not get on the forums. ☺️

Once the client is fixed, if you’re still experiencing issues please let me know!

vDOP8sO.png

On 5/14/2022 at 3:29 AM, Eremite said:

Hiya! I'm wondering if it's been fixed since the update? Thanks again!

Yes the script is running as it should :) Any issues, let me know!

Update 15/05:

- Added Automated Bug Reporting.

- Attempted fix for a random NPE in the Graveyard room.

vDOP8sO.png

1 hour ago, jeremyspro said:

Script still has restocking issues. Plenty of runes in bank after it purchases something with rewards it goes to bank, then ge, then stops.

That’s disappointing to hear. When it’s stuck could you please file a bug report via Tools -> Generate Bug Report -> Send to Scripter? Hopefully it will help me recreate the problem. 

vDOP8sO.png

Not working on an ironman. Deposits all runes and then script ends.  I have enough runes for what it's looking for, so not sure what the issue is. 

• [18:57:21] [Botting.io] Adding restock request: Request: Law rune : 1000
  • [18:57:21] [Botting.io] Attempting to restock.
  • ForegroundColor[255,0,0][18:57:21] [Botting.io] Script terminated early: Failed to restock: Account is an Ironman.
  • [18:57:21] [Botting.io] Banking terminated early.
  • [18:57:21] [Botting.io] Statistic tracker ended.

When i start it, it stops and says 

• ForegroundColor[255,0,0][09:17:46] [Botting.io] Script terminated early: Failed to restock: Account is an Ironman.

But i have all the runes in the bank?

12 hours ago, Borgie said:

When i start it, it stops and says 

• ForegroundColor[255,0,0][09:17:46] [Botting.io] Script terminated early: Failed to restock: Account is an Ironman.

But i have all the runes in the bank?

There appears to be an issue with restocking triggering early, can you send me the full debug in PM when it does this? This input alone isn't enough for me to pinpoint the issue unfortunately :(

18 hours ago, adobeslabs1 said:

Not working on an ironman. Deposits all runes and then script ends.  I have enough runes for what it's looking for, so not sure what the issue is. 

• [18:57:21] [Botting.io] Adding restock request: Request: Law rune : 1000
  • [18:57:21] [Botting.io] Attempting to restock.
  • ForegroundColor[255,0,0][18:57:21] [Botting.io] Script terminated early: Failed to restock: Account is an Ironman.
  • [18:57:21] [Botting.io] Banking terminated early.
  • [18:57:21] [Botting.io] Statistic tracker ended.

As above, could you send me the full debug please? :)

vDOP8sO.png

On 5/17/2022 at 2:18 AM, Jamie said:

That’s disappointing to hear. When it’s stuck could you please file a bug report via Tools -> Generate Bug Report -> Send to Scripter? Hopefully it will help me recreate the problem. 

I would! But my mta account is banned :D. 

Update 23/05/2022:

- Fix for failing to detect rune requirements for Spell Requests correctly.

vDOP8sO.png

2 hours ago, pandope said:

Seems to be failing to send restock requests.

Is this recent? A bug fix was submitted yesterday that should have resolved early triggering for IMs etc, or is this a seperate issue? Next time it occurs, could you please do Tools -> Generate Bug Report and either send it to me via my discord server (found in my Signature), via forum PM or via the Send to Scripter button available while the script is running. It's a little tricky to recreate this without some additional information :(

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Iamhectic said:

Hey scripts works great when it gets to MTA but atm I have to pause the script and navigate it there s it seems to get stuck at the pvp arena bank and sits rotating the camera

There’s an issue with the map caused be the PvP update, it’s been reported to the walker developer ☺️

vDOP8sO.png