[$7.99] Auto MTA by Botting.io [200 - 700k+/hr][Low Requirements][10B+ Profit Gained]

Jamie

image0.png

Completes the Mage Training Arena minigame for profit with minimal requirements.

purchase.png.edd4142f4697ac33f629e2bc226208dd.png

Features:

Automatic reward purchasing

The script will automatically purchase your desired reward, bank it, and carry on gaining points. This is great when paired with an automation tool such as nRestocker to allow for the selling of your rewards and the restocking of runes!

Completes all rooms

This script comfortably completes all four mage training arena rooms with no problems.

Advanced Antiban

This script features an advanced antiban system based around player generated preferences, preventing any two accounts from playing the same and designed to avoid Jagex's heuristic detection system. This includes a randomized room order and randomized play styles for each account.

Progression System (COMING SOON)

A simple to use progression system, allowing for the selection of multiple rewards. Great for ironman accounts looking at getting the invaluable infinity set or Master wand.

Smart Banking

Smart banking, allowing the script to automatically calculate the best available staff and runes for each room based on what is available in the bank.

Easy to use UI

An easy to use, web based user interface to allow for easy selection of your desired tasks.

Quick start support

Argument based support allows you to easily use the bulk client starter and run multiple accounts with one click. Just type your saved profile name into the argument box.

Requirements:

- 33 Magic

- Elemental Runes, Law Runes, Cosmic Runes + Nature Runes and / or staff alternatives.

Known Issues:

- Advanced preferences / customisation is currently disabled.

Progress Reports / Media:

moXpWKc.png

REJCZVE.png

48BRlks.gif

Updates:

07/02/2022:
- Added more player based preferences.
- Added smart banking. (Set staffs are no longer required, the script will calculate the best available rune / staff combination).
- Added teleporting closer to the arena if the script is started a distance away from MTA.
- Added loading screen to the UI.

15/10/2021:
- Script will now close unwanted open interfaces (Report / Skill etc).
- Spell filtering will be disabled if the script somehow opens it.
- General banking improvements / fixes.
- General room improvements / fixes.

29/09/2021:
- Began adding multiple account preferences to various rooms.
- Added Bones to Peaches support. If the spell is unlocked, it'll use it to heal.
- Fixed an issue with the script failing to Stop / Pause.

23/09/2021:
- Fixed issue with the script randomly ending while breaking.
- General fixes / improvements.

21/09/2021:
- Fixed the Telekentic room failing to reset when stuck.
- Fixed the script getting stuck in the lobby area if the account disconnected when getting a new maze.
- Banking should now no longer hang when trying to equip an item if the accounts equip preference was via the equipment screen.
- Updated banking slightly.
- Reward buying should now be fixed.
- The script now has a new UI, with more features to come.

12/09/2021:
- The script should now always observe the guardian in the Telekinetic room.

02/09/2021:
- Added master wand as a reward item.
- Added world hopping to avoid other players.
- Added some more failsafes.

31/08/2021:
- The mouse should no longer hop around when clicking on the same object.
- Added a failsafe for Telekentic room if the account disconnects while the guardian is moving / the guardian is out of position.
- The script will now bank if it's out of items while inside the room. (Oops)
- The script will now double check the bank if it the guardian states there's one in there if it was somehow missed on the initial check.
- Coins will now be deposited in the alchemy room prior to the script taking a break.
- UI Saving / Loading is now enabled.
- Profit should now be more accurately estimated.
- Added Arguments. The format is profileName:savedProfile;

29/08/2021:
- Attempted a fix for the mouse spazzing out in alchemy room when trying to alch.
- Run will now be enabled in the graveyard room if it isn't already.
- Reduced the click distance for alchemy cupboards to try to avoid the script clicking into "game fog".
- Added some failsafes for trying to click objects / items if an item is selected or a spell is selected.
- The script should now end if no magic experience is gained in ~7 minutes to try and protect accounts.
- The script should now be next to a maze wall within the telekinetic before attempting to observe the guardian to prevent the camera dropping out when moving to the first tile.
- Added most of the remaining paint information.

28/08/2021:
- Fixed an issue with the Alchemy room trying to gather items with a full inventory.
- Fixed an issue with the Alchemy room failing to walk to the collector.
- Fixed some NPEs within the Telekinetic room.
- Fixed some camera issue within the Telekinetic room.
- The pizaaz hat should now be equipped at the start so it's not mistakingly banked between rooms.
- The dialogue for gathering the pizaaz hat now includes the intro dialogue for new accounts.
- The script should now rotate the camera to face the pile it's interacting with in the Enchantment room as opposed to clicking through walls.

25/08/2021:
- Script Released.

Edited by Jamie

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

On 8/27/2021 at 6:38 AM, Ekkozbot said:

Awesome

Trying this out, is there an option for master wand?

Not currently. I didn't realise it was profitable because of the upgrade requirement but after a little research it looks to be the best item currently, so I'll look at getting this added ASAP. :)

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

6 hours ago, Jamie said:

Not currently. I didn't realise it was profitable because of the upgrade requirement but after a little research it looks to be the best item currently, so I'll look at getting this added ASAP. :)

Awesome, not sure I ran it for a like 15-20 minutes and it sometimes stops the script so I wouldn't run it when i'm away from the computer. I will try it again sometime soon and watch it and report back. Thank you

1 hour ago, Ekkozbot said:

Awesome, not sure I ran it for a like 15-20 minutes and it sometimes stops the script so I wouldn't run it when i'm away from the computer. I will try it again sometime soon and watch it and report back. Thank you

Master wand has been added to the task list. ☺️ There were a few issues with telekinetic room last update that were stopping the script as I was testing a fix but these should now be resolved. Let me know of any issues you experience / anything else you’d like added!

vDOP8sO.png

17 hours ago, Jamie said:

Master wand has been added to the task list. ☺️ There were a few issues with telekinetic room last update that were stopping the script as I was testing a fix but these should now be resolved. Let me know of any issues you experience / anything else you’d like added!

Thanks, I will test it out soon once I have the runes for it :) using it for an iron account

1 hour ago, azx000 said:

Start the script, just standing on the bank doesn't do what

Where are you trying to start the script from? For whatever reason the script is failing to generate a path but without knowing where your character is, or what it's trying to do, I'm not sure why. If you can send me a screenshot of where it's stuck I can try figure out why. If not, I'd suggest starting it at the duel arena bank as it can definitely walk from there. :)

vDOP8sO.png

3 hours ago, azx000 said:

I am in a duel arena Banks began to play

Detail setup steps? If you could upload the guidance in the form of video or pictures

The requirements are listed on the thread under requirements. In regards to setup, you’ll just need all the items in the bank. If you’re unsure of the minigame in general I suggest reading the tutorial here: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Mage_Training_Arena

vDOP8sO.png

2 hours ago, azx000 said:

Sir,On Thursday after the update, run the Enchantment, script fails, please timely repair

Bank has a Staff of Air, the Staff of the Fire and Mud Battlestaff, 4682 Law with runes (o rewarded with runes), 13000 Nature with runes, and between 3000 Cosmic, startup script after the dialogue, the script to stop

http://m.qpic.cn/psc?/V53wZn4X184d6z02hn8m0PL1773HCJqW/Sc7wZG8Q0BUeMz.O80ebfL5eao.gi7aRm2m1UY5a6c.Nw4HcUL5V3Ve3*rnz.nkxfXuj0h*cuH1zN6o*NXQgmeBOkmiMbEY1p5TLrB.JG9c!/b&bo=BwOJAgAAAAABF78!&rf=viewer_4

I haven't made any updates to the enchantment room that should cause the script to stop early. I've replied to your PM but just to reiterate, can you please send me the Client Debug so I can see what would be causing it to end?

vDOP8sO.png

1 hour ago, Dearmor said:

Jamie, that script is working with Break? Cause i tried the trial, and the bot is working without break time while i using the break system, he just wont logged out when the time has come..

Yes the script works with breaks. Breaking is handled by Tribot itself, the script doesn't control them.

vDOP8sO.png

• [21:26:09] [JScripts] Next reward generated: Infinity boots
  • [21:26:09] [JScripts] Room order calculated as: [GRAVEYARD, ALCHEMIST, ENCHANTMENT, TELEKINETIC]
  • [21:26:16] [JScripts] Telekinetic points : 0
  • java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class scripts.JMTA.handlers.n
  • scripts.JMTA.k.n.h(MTAUtil.java:180)
  • scripts.JMTA.JMTA.M(JMTA.java:106)
  • scripts.heyimjamie.newapi.framework.JScript.run(JScript.java:102)
  • obf.jf.Pc(ul:795)
  • java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
  • BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][21:26:16] [Debug] Stopping DaxTracker... Uploading remaining data before exit
  • BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][21:26:16] [Debug] Uploading data to servers...
  • [21:26:16] [JScripts] Thank you for choosing , your support is greatly appreciated.
  • [21:26:16] [JScripts] If you experienced any issues, please PM me on the forums or join my script support discord.
  • [21:26:16] [JScripts] Script Support Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/M9NKH3Y
  • [21:26:18] Script Ended: JMTA.

QQ图片20210912213106.png

What happened? What should I do? I just bought a day's use time!

1 hour ago, 56669179 said:
  • [21:26:09] [JScripts] Next reward generated: Infinity boots
  • [21:26:09] [JScripts] Room order calculated as: [GRAVEYARD, ALCHEMIST, ENCHANTMENT, TELEKINETIC]
  • [21:26:16] [JScripts] Telekinetic points : 0
  • java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class scripts.JMTA.handlers.n
  • scripts.JMTA.k.n.h(MTAUtil.java:180)
  • scripts.JMTA.JMTA.M(JMTA.java:106)
  • scripts.heyimjamie.newapi.framework.JScript.run(JScript.java:102)
  • obf.jf.Pc(ul:795)
  • java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
  • BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][21:26:16] [Debug] Stopping DaxTracker... Uploading remaining data before exit
  • BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][21:26:16] [Debug] Uploading data to servers...
  • [21:26:16] [JScripts] Thank you for choosing , your support is greatly appreciated.
  • [21:26:16] [JScripts] If you experienced any issues, please PM me on the forums or join my script support discord.
  • [21:26:16] [JScripts] Script Support Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/M9NKH3Y
  • [21:26:18] Script Ended: JMTA.

QQ图片20210912213106.png

What happened? What should I do? I just bought a day's use time!

I’m not sure on this one. It looks like the scripts failed to load from the repository correctly as it’s failing to find the class. Can you create a ticket in the tribot discord so an admin can confirm this?

On 9/10/2021 at 2:20 PM, Dearmor said:

Jamie, that script is working with Break? Cause i tried the trial, and the bot is working without break time while i using the break system, he just wont logged out when the time has come..

Following up from this, I've just tested to confirm and the script is definitely working with breaks. :)

vhXn0kF.png

vDOP8sO.png

7 hours ago, Jamie said:

I’m not sure on this one. It looks like the scripts failed to load from the repository correctly as it’s failing to find the class. Can you create a ticket in the tribot discord so an admin can confirm this?

Following up from this, I've just tested to confirm and the script is definitely working with breaks. :)

vhXn0kF.png

Jamie, yeah the script working with breaks, but there is one thing, that it getting stuck while doing TELEKINETIC..

The problem is, when it go for break or disconnect by lags or etc, while doing Telekinetic, after it logging and stay on the middle MTA, just stay, do nothing, after it disconnected for a been while afk, connecting again,and it repeat all the time.. its like lost the datas to get again to tele rooms.. please fix that thing. I dont know maybe its have the same problems with other rooms, when get disconnect or time break.

1 minute ago, Dearmor said:

Jamie, yeah the script working with breaks, but there is one thing, that it getting stuck while doing TELEKINETIC..

The problem is, when it go for break or disconnect by lags or etc, while doing Telekinetic, after it logging and stay on the middle MTA, just stay, do nothing, after it disconnected for a been while afk, connecting again,and it repeat all the time.. its like lost the datas to get again to tele rooms.. please fix that thing. I dont know maybe its have the same problems with other rooms, when get disconnect or time break.

If it's stuck in a certain position you'll need to PM me a screenshot with where the account is stuck and what the paint & client debug is. Without it, I won't be able to sort a fix until it occurs to myself or another user reports it. :)

vDOP8sO.png

10 hours ago, 56669179 said:

I don't believe it's an issue on my end as you're the only one the script is failing to load for. If you open up a ticket in the Tribot Discord an admin can confirm this. :)

vDOP8sO.png

6 hours ago, yjishgdx00 said:

Why the script link name is JAIOPrayer?

What do you mean?

vDOP8sO.png